Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Abraham & Sarah Never Happened?

Interpretations reflect foundational beliefs.

Allodial has presented, with great clarity, the difference between Christianity derived from ROME and the original intent of God when He became incarnate in the form of Jesus of Nazareth to preach the gospel and redeem His creation.

God's wrath is against evil and those who willingly pursue it. An in-depth study of Levitical Law may reveal that the sacrifices practiced were meant to cleanse the space where prayers were offered, not cleanse the man himself.

The God of order and justice does not simply wipe the slate clean and start over when His creation willfully chooses to seek out knowledge, power and "life" outside of His blessings and Will. When a true debt is incurred, payment must be made to settle it. Mankind incurred the debt of death when trust was placed in someone other than The Creator; yet, God so loved the world...

in order to redeem that debt, He gave His only begotten Son, so that everyone believing in Him should not perish, but should have eternal life.

Here is an interesting take on the choice of using the word "begotten".

“Only begotten” is an unfortunately confusing translation, especially for modern readers. It does sound to us as though the “only begotten” Son had a beginning because we aren’t used to the old English word. The confusion should never have happened, though, since monogenes actually doesn’t mean “only begotten.” The controversy extends from an old misunderstanding of the root of the Greek word. For many years monogenes was thought to have derived from two Greek terms, monos (“only”) and gennao (“to beget, bear”). Scholars of Greek linguistics have discovered, though, that the second part of the word monogenes does not come from the Greek verb gennao, but rather the noun genos (“class, kind”). The term literally means “one of a kind” or “unique” with no connotation of time or origin. The validity of this understanding is borne out by the New Testament itself. In Hebrews 11:17, Isaac is called Abraham’s monogenes—but it is crystal clear from the Old Testament that Isaac was not the only son Abraham had begotten, since he had also fathered Ishmael prior to Isaac. The term must mean that Isaac was Abraham’s “unique” son, for he was the son of the covenant promises and the line through which Messiah would come. Many of the more recent versions of the Bible have opted to translate monogenes as “only,” but this confuses readers when they come across references to other sons of God in the Old Testament.

source

When Abraham was chosen to be the Father of God's set-apart nation of people, He was tested to ensure that he realized what was necessary to redeem the world. The Isaac test was a message to Abraham, making it clear that the only way to redeem the debt of man was to offer something of such great value that settlement cannot be rightfully denied. Of course, God knew Abraham's heart and his willingness to give his most precious son for the sake of mankind, however, God stopped him since it was only the message of what was to come that He wanted to convey to Abraham. I believe Abraham understood fully the intent behind the request and went on to lead God's special nation of people, though which would be born the savior of mankind.

Wrath has nothing to do with that.

We have the power of creation. This is communication. God is supplying infinite energy for us to create the Universe. This is the Gift given by the Holy Spirit - communication/creation. Remember Pentecost? This was the Gift; people were able to communicate freely regardless of what language they were trained in.

The syncretism indeed requires a filtering system offered by the Holy Spirit. The truth is true. Facts cannot be attacked. Rules of evidence play a very important role. The only truly productive use of judgment is whether or not you get joy out of the teaching/learning process. If you receive anything else then you best re-invite the Holy Spirit.

The mixing of God's truths with those of men's vain imaginations or with false/strange gods--foreign law mixed with domestic law can result in a new system and either way brings the ramifications of conflicts of law.
    Like I keep saying, the teaching/lesson on my mind lately is division between admiralty and land. Constitutions and laws as opposed to global municipal jurisdiction. I can find remedy either way because I am Patroon. Application of the remedy is a matter of stating my claim clearly. Once this is done I can show everybody what I do with it.

My remedy on land is constitutions and law (statutes from the Congress and general assembly). My remedy on the sea is my "perpetual inheritance". All in all it comes down to whether I feel the Shed Blood of Jesus was sacrificial or for identification purposes only. This takes us back to the Veil and whether it is something Jesus parted, or is it still something we bump into in getting to the Ark of the Covenant and the inner sanctum - the Holy of Holies.

P.S.

God's wrath is against evil and those who willingly pursue it. An in-depth study of Levitical Law may reveal that the sacrifices practiced were meant to cleanse the space where prayers were offered, not cleanse the man himself.
    This is very agreeable. I feel that when reading the word "sin" in the Bible one is behooved to quit finding this an action or verb. It is the result of being unloving or unkind, in sanity - guilt. When one feels guilt, that is sin because one feels that they are separated from God.

When Abraham was chosen to be the Father of God's set-apart nation of people, He was tested to ensure that he realized what was necessary to redeem the world. The Isaac test was a message to Abraham, making it clear that the only way to redeem the debt of man was to offer something of such great value that settlement cannot be rightfully denied.
    Thank you BLB;

It might have been abrupt to call God insecure, even though I still feel that way. That interpretation is an illusion that Abraham's understanding would have anything to do with the redemption of mankind. At least according to Pragmatism.

This interpretation comes from Jews and Christians alike distorting into euphemism that Abraham and Sarah were half-siblings and engaged in common incest. If you bring it up, you will see. I have plenty of commentary that they were actually half siblings and that there is no proper translation otherwise but I do not attach the research because the truth is upsetting to those upholding the illusions.

The term (Only Begotten Son) literally means “one of a kind” or “unique” with no connotation of time or origin.
    This develops a contradiction in the Christian mind/discussion. I do this regularly. I go to Bible studies and even Christianity Explored. I gather all the literature and do the homework. I read. I write. I teach and I learn. The contradiction is if you are In Jesus so to speak, how can you not be the Only Begotten Son?

A member of the Body of Jesus is Jesus.

My Question for Christianity Explored (this sixth time) is, "If God is not within you, where did you put Him?"
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-01-15 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    P.S.

This is very agreeable. I feel that when reading the word "sin" in the Bible one is behooved to quit finding this an action or verb. It is the result of being unloving or unkind, in sanity - guilt. When one feels guilt, that is sin because one feels that they are separated from God.

Thank you BLB;

It might have been abrupt to call God insecure, even though I still feel that way. That interpretation is an illusion that Abraham's understanding would have anything to do with the redemption of mankind. At least according to Pragmatism.

This interpretation comes from Jews and Christians alike distorting into euphemism that Abraham and Sarah were half-siblings and engaged in common incest. If you bring it up, you will see. I have plenty of commentary that they were actually half siblings and that there is no proper translation otherwise but I do not attach the research because the truth is upsetting to those upholding the illusions.

This develops a contradiction in the Christian mind/discussion. I do this regularly. I go to Bible studies and even Christianity Explored. I gather all the literature and do the homework. I read. I write. I teach and I learn. The contradiction is if you are In Jesus so to speak, how can you not be the Only Begotten Son?

A member of the Body of Jesus is Jesus.

My Question for Christianity Explored (this sixth time) is, "If God is not within you, where did you put Him?"
    That interpretation is an illusion that there exists no distinction between the Creator and the created. Also, it presumes to limit God as if He is unable to overcome any obstacle of man's state in order to have His Will fulfilled. Whether they were half-siblings or not is not the issue; the issue is whether or not one believes God has Providence over His creation regardless of our inadequacy or shortcomings.

Sin is a verb and a noun - both are forgiven if one's trust is in The Creator and His Plan of salvation through redemption in Jesus The Christ.

to be able to speak truthfully in simple terms and in a short enough time to keep the listener's attention.Paying close attention or pay no attention heated seats no option they come standard on this bus as we get use to listening its never a question of whats driving that bus or who owns it rather how many times it has to be sold to find its true owner.

Christ was talking for God and the conversation got distorted only one thief got the message all Christ,s have the same message if one adds or subtracts a message is that just a thief's doing his [JOB] supersaturation just following orders and we know that never works on a final judgement Gods truth is nature distorted by who else but his creation can compliment the message or complicate it both at the same time the [thief ] betray one thief or meet nature in the middle no empty crosses just one message is to great for a tomb. a message in LATIN means papal/bill Christ is a True Bill a message thats registered never comes guilt/or debt free.when a faith gets registered as Moses being first franchise in corner stone all the golden cow usury conversion worship wailing wall street bull market changers gentile store fronts babal offshore internation/al booths never lost out too Vatican Rome when God whent global all battles and conquest when Rome marched the front office mob ate kosher or Italian kabob's homos hag us Bar codes and temple tax city of london all people told eat fish or kosher Hebrew text is just to close to the garden who confounded the language and the law a page in Hebrew is one a word in latin is a page Job lost it all to who his completion or his competitive nature the State has no Competition in biology and sociology, is a contest between two or more organisms animals, individuals, groups, etc., for territory, a niche, for a location of resources, for resources and goods, for mates, for prestige, for recognition, for awards, for group or social status, or for leadership. whats a Competition but loss . forget a pin# in line ask the line how its getting over the loss.

What story do you want to tell? Who do you want to tell it to? What is your ideal outcome?

The Bible has a creative core of ideas behind it that speaks out to a reader on every single page. How many content marketing campaigns have this creative forethought behind them? At the heart who,s book is Moses heart with God and not the 10 Commandments. These 10 rules are the key set of laws that govern all hearts. It is a framework from which all of the Bible and other franchised teachings and writings stem from. This is what all content strategies need. You need to have your own set of brand rules, establishing tone of voice, target audience and story. No need to write them down how do you forget the heart of God u dont. u just forget to watch yourself written in stone is u are dead Moses took a tombstone down the mountain as we can only bury you not the truth heart and soul is not what the market can bear its the market itself.how much content marketers can learn from the Bible. expect investment with no gain have no head for business just a heart then its charity with plenty to gain.A virgin birth Joe how ordinary is Joe,s and Mary,s charity thats a big investment with no market so backdate incest add the father of nations and fetching his sister and incest out of Babylon is necessary for joe and mary and God fathering Christ joe accepts this as most hebrews have no reason to covet mary or any mans wife when they got a dozen at home herod is killing first borns why 3 wise kings are getting out of the markets following the heart as this message is not in stone guidanceIf and a night sky. Who is creating a illusion for Herod his ego is mary and joes illusion is limited to who,s survival what obstacle exists with free will Abe and sara are bloodlines of same father what is sara offering abe slave girl or peasant stock for in the first place this obstacle is more about more than one wife under the same husband abe guilt is loving more than his wife adultery is carnal incest is a defective practise a seed not devised by God.a jewish mom cant have a irish son witout a Man but nations dont seed nations the Biblical whore corruption seeds from all nations have no visible father.

The contradiction is if you are In Jesus so to speak, how can you not be the Only Begotten Son? A member of the Body of Jesus is Jesus. My Question for Christianity Explored (this sixth time) is, "If God is not within you, where did you put Him?"
    "And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God the Almighty, and the Lamb, are the temple thereof." Revelations 21:22. The Lamb seems to be the Christ's lawful assembly which is said to be part of the Household of God. The Papal claim of being the Vicar of Christ might be that which obscures the significance of being of the Christ's lawful assembly. It is rather clear that Jesus remains alive having ascended, the saints remain ambassadors/agents on the planet. Perhaps it possible for a king to be in Christ and his subjects to be without?

This might give insight:
    The Church: the Household of God
    Last edited by allodial; 11-01-15 at 11:15 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    That interpretation is an illusion that there exists no distinction between the Creator and the created. Also, it presumes to limit God as if He is unable to overcome any obstacle of man's state in order to have His Will fulfilled. Whether they were half-siblings or not is not the issue; the issue is whether or not one believes God has Providence over His creation regardless of our inadequacy or shortcomings.

Sin is a verb and a noun - both are forgiven if one's trust is in The Creator and His Plan of salvation through redemption in Jesus The Christ.

I am saying that sin is an emotion - guilt.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    to be able to speak truthfully in simple terms and in a short enough time to keep the listener's attention.Paying close attention or pay no attention heated seats no option they come standard on this bus as we get use to listening its never a question of whats driving that bus or who owns it rather how many times it has to be sold to find its true owner.
    This is about ownership, from my perspective.

e=mc2 describes the energy it takes to make one atom. We align our will to God.\

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    What story do you want to tell? Who do you want to tell it to? What is your ideal outcome?

The Bible has a creative core of ideas behind it that speaks out to a reader on every single page. How many content marketing campaigns have this creative forethought behind them? At the heart who,s book is Moses heart with God and not the 10 Commandments. These 10 rules are the key set of laws that govern all hearts. It is a framework from which all of the Bible and other franchised teachings and writings stem from. This is what all content strategies need. You need to have your own set of brand rules, establishing tone of voice, target audience and story. No need to write them down how do you forget the heart of God u dont. u just forget to watch yourself written in stone is u are dead Moses took a tombstone down the mountain as we can only bury you not the truth heart and soul is not what the market can bear its the market itself.how much content marketers can learn from the Bible. expect investment with no gain have no head for business just a heart then its charity with plenty to gain.A virgin birth Joe how ordinary is Joe,s and Mary,s charity thats a big investment with no market so backdate incest add the father of nations and fetching his sister and incest out of Babylon is necessary for joe and mary and God fathering Christ joe accepts this as most hebrews have no reason to covet mary or any mans wife when they got a dozen at home herod is killing first borns why 3 wise kings are getting out of the markets following the heart as this message is not in stone guidanceIf and a night sky. Who is creating a illusion for Herod his ego is mary and joes illusion is limited to who,s survival what obstacle exists with free will Abe and sara are bloodlines of same father what is sara offering abe slave girl or peasant stock for in the first place this obstacle is more about more than one wife under the same husband abe guilt is loving more than his wife adultery is carnal incest is a defective practise a seed not devised by God.a jewish mom cant have a irish son witout a Man but nations dont seed nations the Biblical whore corruption seeds from all nations have no visible father.
    Laws of Moses.

English translation.

I am saying that sin is an emotion - guilt.
    I am having trouble finding any source for defining the word sin as only emotive guilt, perhaps you could help with that.

Incidentally, after Jesus wrote on the ground the second time, the discourse was as follows...

But when they heard it, they went away one by one, beginning with the older ones, and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. Jesus stood up and said to her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?” She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more.”

John 8: 11

Strong's 264 hamartanó: to miss the mark, do wrong, sin

A man murders an innocent woman. Afterwards, the man emotes the guilt of having committed the act. Which is the sin in your view, the murder (act) or the guilt (emotion) afterward?

Paying for a sin is a mortal contraption if every one that commits murder payed with emotion we never be late for work u just kill the boss adultery is without emotion only if your caught. lets not invent sin lets invent emotions that express guilt honest guilt honest emotions needs sin as a act only the woman never became emotional because no rocks were thrown she cant believe how many sinners were in that crowd showing no emotion why guilt needs prove and emotion needs ownership a sin is a degree guilt witness a sin Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?” She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more.”dont lye to yourself as we are all surrounded with sin and guilt can measure punishment only against one an another stoning atoning to 10 commandments is only the law that separates punishment its remorse can be guilt. emotions cant be separated from God guilt u get over .u know you deserve what u get stick to your guns dye with a bullet or sin a dirty song is just that without emotion. try writing down emotions in a dirty song?thoughts are sin not emotion Christ stop us thinking like who is left who can throw stones.Emotional rescues God is or as my witness Moses dragging 10 stories down to a emotionally charge crowd they never put a phone # on a gravestone or list all your sins as next of kin The book is for a rowdy people [us] to hell with choice as a emotion sin needs no choice.