Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Abraham & Sarah Never Happened?

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    george, this is a book I meant to link to earlier: The Ancient Egyptian Language: An Historical Study.

"Empire Strikes Again" all of the alleged 'debunking of Jesus' was foretold around 2,000 years ago. Those who reject the grace of New Adam and their adherence to the fallen Edom-ic/Adam-ic is allowed to come to finalization. Many 'debunkers' might be debunking ideas born out of syncretism rather than debunking the truth such as attempts to superimpose Zeus onto Y'shua/Jesus. Perhaps they are so blind in their interest in secular power and money that they cannot see that pure doctrines aren't about establishing Jesus setting out to establish secular kingdoms. However, there is much significance in preemptive authority in the spiritual and how such authority can affect the physical.

Those with an innate hatred of Jesus and of even life itself aren't likely going to write books with much any truth. There is a book titled Forged, it has the appearance of being insightful but like many books similar to that, so much propaganda and drivel posing as academics.

This is quite agreeable. I enjoy the men holding watermelons.

I suggest that you would watch the documentary rather than read the debunking reviews. It seems to me that most people who are skeptical of the evidence brought forth have not watched the video. In debunking the debunkers I explored into the political and employment history of 1980 Israel and found the names of the archivers match up, for example. CAMERON's complete lack of defending the movie has always impressed me too.

There are several keys in the Scriptures that reveal that Jesus survived the Cross, was the political albeit crowned by the exiled King Archelaus HEROD. His first act was to rectify the financial hoarding of the drachma and shekel coins, the moneychanger franchise in the courtyard and that was a real enemy-maker:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1E...ew?usp=sharing

More revealing though is how Paul claims that he spent three years conversing with Jesus in Damascus. This reconciles with Peter and his scribe Mark collaborating and the Road to Damascus conversion too.

That he survived the cross through subsequent death, resurrection and ascension into heaven is the Bible story. The victory over death is key as was afforded by faith in the remedy provided in the wilderness ala the brazen serpent--victory over death. The notion of ascension is also alluded to per Elijah and Enoch (who were taken up rather than having ascended of their own) thusly is not an invention of the NT.

The impression I get is that heretical Gnostics have set out to force their ideas of the material world being profane, thusly they could not accept that God or any divine being would have much to do with it. So they rendered the crucifixion event in a way that suited their philosophies: thusly him not dying and escaping the cross.

5 And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house.

6 And he made haste, and came down, and received him joyfully.

7 And when they saw it, they all murmured, saying, That he was gone to be guest with a man that is a sinner.

8 And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.

9 And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.

10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.

12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.

13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.

14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.

15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.

16 Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.

17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.

18 And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.

19 And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.

20 And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:

21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.

22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:

23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?

24 And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.

25 (And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.)

26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.

27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
    To knowledge, some relate the foregoing to Archelaus. However, it parallels with what is explained at Ephesians 1 and 2 and what is said about the kingdom coming not with observation. That is, the reason for the parable is given in the text: because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.

Name:  ObservableWithTheEyes.png
Views: 307
Size:  13.4 KB

The link to the currency being set right is quite interesting as to perspective. Wisdom might have just or equitable weights and balances put in place even in the secular. However, I always got the impression that the talents were referring to spiritual gifts (wisdom, etc.) and to faith partly because the attitude toward the one servant ties into: "faith without works is dead".

Related:
    Last edited by allodial; 11-02-15 at 08:13 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

That the same story of the Bible is true in literal fact is beautiful!

I kid you not!

When you see how this un-convolution and freedom from the "supernatural" brings forth such a resounding and meaningful spiritual heritage, agreeable and free to all, you will understand the beauty of shedding the conditioning and programming that kept you from seeing it all along.

Indeed, however, the supernatural is very much a part of the kingdom. It is the purity, power and holiness of spiritual kingdom inheritance which allows us to set things in right and maintain the right order in the physical sense--from without, the kingdom is discernible indirectly one might say. Like Father like Son.

I am convinced that the Gospel was meant to be practical and pragmatic, which is why it has been obscured by those whose Dark Party gets spoiled by it. For religious congregations to meet once a week to think and talk about shiny, sparkly things and go back "into the world" and do nothing but worldly things--seems sketchy to me. That the Gospel was meant to be applied seems to be the lesson behind the parable of the talents. Of course, those in opposition don't want any application of the Gospel, they want it "up in the air" and "wraithy"--effectively meaningless which is why they promote counterfeit/shadow "churches" designed to keep people getting a grip on the significance of exercising spiritual authority. It was specifically revealed to me that 'fake churches' were established in order to guide and direct the teaching to prevent the 'captive' from attaining the spiritual authority and those who had --to prevent them from exercising it.

I suspect that you are getting the same or similar concept as to practicality: that sound doctrines were meant to be applied. They are practical and pragmatic supernaturally and otherwise. I believe Jesus himself would agree.

It might surprise many, but Jesus isn't the only one who was raised to sit in the heavenlies and upon who a kingdom is conferred. Ephesians 2 (and Luke 24:49) clarifies this.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-02-15 at 10:06 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

I kid you not!

When you see how this un-convolution and freedom from the "supernatural" brings forth such a resounding and meaningful spiritual heritage, agreeable and free to all, you will understand the beauty of shedding the conditioning and programming that kept you from seeing it all along.

From Gospel of Thomas:

11) Jesus said, This heaven will pass away, (False Christianity) and the one above it will pass away (False Judaism). The dead (So-called Christians and Jews) are not alive, and the living (The Elect) will not die (Since it is impossible to fool them with false teachings). In the days when you consumed what is dead (JudeoChristian teachings), you made it what is alive (Recognized it and lived). When you come to dwell in the light, what will you do? On the day (Early in the Church Age) when you were one (Knew the heavenly and earthly interpretations,) you became two (Knew only the earthly). But when you become two (Divided), what will you do (In order to recover the lost unity within)?

13) Jesus said to his disciples, Compare me to someone and tell me whom I am like. Simon Peter (The Church) said to him, you are like a righteous angel (Miracle worker, luminous being). Matthew (Who is also known as Levi; the Jews) said to him, you are like a wise philosopher (As in how they always call him rabbi). Thomas (The Elect) said to him, master, my mouth is wholly incapable of saying whom you are like. Jesus said, I am not your master. Because you have imbibed (From his mouth--verse 108), you have become intoxicated by the bubbling spring (of God’s Word) which I have measured out (In precise terminology, which is why Thomas cannot speak it). And he took him and withdrew (From the Jews and Christians) and told him three things (That there would be three Testaments). When (The Gospel of) Thomas (Was later) returned (At the end of the age) to his companions (The Jews and Christians), they asked him, what did Jesus say to you? (Explain these secrets to us) Thomas said to them, if I tell you one of the things which he told me, (About how there would be a third Testament) you will pick up stones (The Old and New Testaments) and throw them at (Use them against) me; a fire (A Trial and a Judgment) will come out of the stones (Testaments) and burn you (Jews and Christians) up.

(explanation added by others)

Said explanation has the basis of Philemon - for indeed the Elect children shall come with great benefit upon their lips but many will not be able to hear for they are too vested in earthly meanings.

108) Jesus said, He who will drink (The Word) from my mouth (His words, rather than from a cup; or Canon) will become like me. (We shall see him as he is, know the truth and be set free from religion, which needs a cup, or Canon) I myself shall become he, (John 7:37-39, etcetera) and the things that are hidden (The keys, the understanding of this and other Scriptures) will become revealed to him.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 11-02-15 at 10:04 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Michael Joseph: Are you suggesting that to assert the validity and reality of the supernatural to reflect vestment in 'earthly meanings'? Or are you suggesting the kingdom to be wholly supernatural/spiritual but capable of producing good side effects in the physical?

For one, the overemphasis on sex in many so-called "Christian congregations" gives me insight they are totally missing or ignoring the spiritual meanings of fidelity to the truth. The so-called pastors are being used as tools to mislead--a higher level occultist referred to one as as one of his wolves--imagine a spiritual abortion clinic masquerading as a place for meeting of saints. Was it the Roman Catholic system that asserted a physical rendering of the kingdom by promoting the taking of Jerusalem between 1066 and 1099 which was about 1,000 years after the destruction of the temple? Wasn't that the beginning of a large series of conflicts between Catholics and Muslims? The Crusades?

My kingdom is not of this world. --John 18:36
    Name:  296325-pleiades.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  284.4 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 11-03-15 at 12:14 AM.

Christ,s Message has not been tried and found wanting; just good news [Gospel]is found difficult and not tried. When Judaism is an ancient monotheistic religion Tanakh or Hebrew Bible is a book about faith under Jewish sacred books, including those which were not admitted into the Hebrew canon. It was only after the Jews had defined their canon that the Church thought of closing its own Old Testament canon. But we are lacking information on the procedure adopted and the reasons given for the inclusion of this or that book in the canon. It is possible, nevertheless, to trace in a general way the evolution of the canon in the Church, both in the East and in the West.In the East from Origen's time (c. 185-253) there was an attempt to conform Christian usage to the Hebrew canon of 24-22 books using various combinations and stratagems. Origen himself knew of the existence of numerous textual differences, which were often considerable, between the Hebrew and the Greek Bible. To this was added the problem of different listings of books. The attempt to conform to the Hebrew text of the Hebrew canon did not prevent Christian authors in the East from utilising in their writings books that were never admitted into the Hebrew canon, or from following the Septuagint text. The notion that the Hebrew canon should be preferred by Christians does not seem to have produced in the Eastern Church either a profound or long-lasting impression.{To the Jewish Scriptures which it received as the authentic Word of God,] How the Christian Church added other Scriptures expressing its faith in Jesus, the Christ. It follows then that the Christian Bible is not composed of one “Testament”, but two “Testaments”, the Old and the New, which have complex, dialectical relationships between them. The word of God replaced with a Christian Church for expressing its faith in Jesus, the Christ Well the Gospel is good news for who A church then a pope composed for battle feeding folks to lions and human sacrifice is the same thing God put Abe to the test The church has put us all to a test each other not God. when Christ said they do not know what they do. but that church does if each gospel exposes Christ what has the church exposed.

I kid you not!

care to expand on that David? Im right in the thick of it, it seems but afraid to test the "illusion". Im actually going though some tough stuff right now, its kinda normal for the last so long but tougher than usual lately.

my heart has been telling me DO IT, DO IT! for quite a while now but my mind says NO F'KN WAY MAN! at some point I will probably just go with it hoping for the best but that is way harder for me than most I think.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    The impression I get is that heretical Gnostics have set out to force their ideas of the material world being profane, thusly they could not accept that God or any divine being would have much to do with it. So they rendered the crucifixion event in a way that suited their philosophies: thusly him not dying and escaping the cross.
    seems to me that all gnostics are not christian gnostics, if that is the case would you still consider them heretical? some the ancient philosophers were gnostic, right? or modern Phds and such, do diagnosis, prognoses, etc. doesnt that make them gnostic?

I think we are all gnostic in a way. of reason and logic anyway.

thanks for the linkage to that book, and the other one in PM a while back too, I tried to send thanks reply back in PM but your inbox was full (again LOL) this forum has a much smaller storage allowance than most for PMs. I limit myself to what is freely available though for now.

anyway, the recent thread on GLP Im finding very interesting is here http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age2987182/pg1

I no longer actively post there though because I seem to get banned every time I do. I think my posts are always too close to the truth and probably TMI for TPTB there. kinda surprised this guys topic has lasted this long LOL but he has paid for a membership there which I have not and will not ever.

The act is murder. The emotion is guilt. The guilt is what causes a sense of separation from God. Separation from God is an emotion. That is sin. If you accept that you are born into sin, then you live with guilt.
    You have an interesting way of saying murder is not sin.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    care to expand on that David? Im right in the thick of it, it seems but afraid to test the "illusion". Im actually going though some tough stuff right now, its kinda normal for the last so long but tougher than usual lately.

my heart has been telling me DO IT, DO IT! for quite a while now but my mind says NO F'KN WAY MAN! at some point I will probably just go with it hoping for the best but that is way harder for me than most I think.

seems to me that all gnostics are not christian gnostics, if that is the case would you still consider them heretical? some the ancient philosophers were gnostic, right? or modern Phds and such, do diagnosis, prognoses, etc. doesnt that make them gnostic?

I think we are all gnostic in a way. of reason and logic anyway.

thanks for the linkage to that book, and the other one in PM a while back too, I tried to send thanks reply back in PM but your inbox was full (again LOL) this forum has a much smaller storage allowance than most for PMs. I limit myself to what is freely available though for now.

anyway, the recent thread on GLP Im finding very interesting is here http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age2987182/pg1

I no longer actively post there though because I seem to get banned every time I do. I think my posts are always too close to the truth and probably TMI for TPTB there. kinda surprised this guys topic has lasted this long LOL but he has paid for a membership there which I have not and will not ever.
    Heretical Gnostics were around long before 0AD. The phrase 'heritical Gnostic' does not render all Gnostics heretical. Knowing is part of life. But there were those who believed salvation came through 'knowing' and that anyone outside of their clique was to be looked down upon. They were heretical in that they taught contrary to the truth. The Serpent encouraged Adam and Eve to partake in the tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in contrast to the Tree of Life. Typically what comes out of serpent's mouth kills, blinds and/or stings--simple, unmistakable message.

Such category of heretical Gnostics believed that salvation is through disembodiment altogether rather than through mastery or supremacy over body or through 'transfiguration' of body. Consider Elijah's being taken up on chariots: this does not jibe with such teaching.

And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. 2 Kings 2:11
    Related:
    Gnosticism and the Gnostic Jesus
    Last edited by allodial; 11-03-15 at 01:29 AM.