Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Abraham & Sarah Never Happened?

In this video about demigods and demons, did Bill say "I'm not allowed to tell you about that"? this is at to 20 sec mark. If so, who is not allowing him to tell us about demons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb-oAykZmfk

Somebody in the audience throws something out, a word or concept. Bill says, I don't have to tell you about that. I get the impression it is an inside joke between Bill and the fellow in the audience.

hi everyone,

thanks for all of your replys, Im sorry I did not comment sooner but alot is happening here and my internet is flakey right now too.

Ive been led to something that I am reading now that was written in 1700:

http://www.passtheword.org/Jane-Lead...fdavid.htm#s26

as soon as I started reading I felt the need to share it here! I havnt even finished reading yet either.

thanks

Also here in PDF and other formats: https://archive.org/details/warsdavidandpea00leadgoog.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

All Men and Myths are created equal.Its a property protection racket mystery schools do they hold keys too faith . Mans soul has been created equal only to his potter himself .Bible is a living estimate on a lost people [us] in search of soul. God providing man with a soul. ones inheritance and why only God can rest a soul only Man can torment it.Building cathedrals higher is the our first torment.Truth is built into each soul Hate is built from that truth.Christ was hated each biblical word can be debated yet all truth can be abated.Search is what a soul was intended for, calm down we have eternity.Hey loddial between Hank Williams pain songs Newbury's train songs and blue eyes crying in the rain. Like father like son. Man has inherited the ability to affect his world creatively, for better or for worse.The song and the dance. life cant sell ya both thanx the links and your ability to affect old singers and dancers like me.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Building cathedrals higher is the our first torment.
    That is why I read Genesis Chapter 1 and 2 as follows. The beginning of Chapter 1 reflects a falling away - this is evidenced in NT in the Prodigal Son story. Also in Enoch 42 the Holy Spirit [She] sought a place with the sons of Man but could not find. Thus Genesis 1:2 is a "sort of" reset. 2nd age if you like....Dr. Arnold Murray teaches three world ages - excellent teacher who is missed. His son has taken the mantle. I digress.

Genesis 2:2-31 is the story of God working in Man to regenerate man from a fallen status "as beast of the field" to a 7th day Sabbatical status. In a sense we see in Genesis 1, the Natural Man who is changed into a Spiritual Man. But then in Genesis 2 we learn of a man who has reached a Celestial status. The 7th day Man - regenerated - and in the Image of God - which is Christ. For Christ is the first emanation of The Most High God.

St. Paul wrote concerning different glories - sun, moon, and stars. Also the Celestial Glory, the Spiritual Glory and the Natural Man who is a brute beast. Since we all find ourselves in the flesh the status discussed cannot be physical and must refer to consciousness. One very interesting fact to note is the central nervous system and its 31 branches. I would point the reader to Joshua 12:9-24. Now a careful study of St. Paul will show the careful student 31 aspects of carnality that must be overcome.

The Cranial Nerves are 12 pairs - 24 elders
    The Spinal Nerves are 31 pairs - reference Joshua and the Kings that died in battle. The serpent has been overcome.

Notice in verse Joshua 12:9 we learn of the King of Ai which is juxtaposed opposite of Bethel. Ai is WASTEHEAP - Bethel is HOUSE OF GOD. Ai is on the Left. Bethel is on the Right. How do I know? Look at Abram's journey notice he is traveling in a Southbound manner. Ai is on his left. Bethel on his Right. Abram is the unregenerated mind - Abraham is the regenerated Mind - the 7th day Man.

Back to the 31 Kings - the Spinal - Central Nervous System - this is what tempts the Mind to eat of the TREE of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. We are the tree! There is no physical tree save man! And now - the Serpent was in the midst of the Garden. And the Kingdom of God is WITHIN.

31 Kings.pdf

Eve the Soul choose between the Lower and the Upper. Thus there was enmity between the Serpent Seed and the Woman's Seed. The Serpent is the Central Nervous System and the Woman is the Spirit. One can physically see this in the 12 cranial nerves and the 31 spinal nerves.

It is time to celebrate Tabernacles! Gather the branches of the 12 Nerve Trees and build you Sukka [Booth]. Enter WITHIN - O caterpillar - and emerge a butterfly!

Thusly we see a fragmentation of THE ADAM - into Adam and Eve. Therefore as we look to Physical Jerusalem we see the walls are broken down and the gates are burned - but this is a physical representation of that which is within each of us. For those physical gates/wall represent the 12 gates of sight within. For when Adam/Eve ate they lost their IN-sight and their Cranial Nerves were greatly diminished. And their perception fell upon their fives senses - the five lords of the Philistines - which serve the Serpent and those 31 Kings - pairs of spinal nerves - Carnality.

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God. For 46 years the temple was in building - 46 chromosomes!

Yes, it is true that our spiritual gates have been broken down. However, we are not working on repairing the old Jerusalem across the sea. We are working to bring about the descent of the New Jerusalem which shall be as a bride adorned for her husband. The gates of this New Jerusalem will not admit the condemnation and weak and beggarly concepts of the old religious establishment. These must be left outside the gate. Instead, a fresh breeze of the Spirit will blow throughout this city. It will be a place of reaching out to every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation. It will be a place of inclusion of all into the love of God rather than of exclusion. The old establishment will be shown a more excellent way.

And the Spiritual Gates of this Holy City shall be open!

Rev 21:25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

Rev 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

And the eyes of the blind shall open! And the ears of the dumb shall hear!

THE GATES ARE NOT IN THE PHYSICAL CITY OF JERUSALEM; THEY ARE IN US.

Matthew 23:24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

23:25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

Matthew 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Isaiah 9:9 (Beforetime in Israel, when a man went to enquire of God, thus he spake, Come, and let us go to the seer: for he that is now called a Prophet was beforetime called a Seer.)

Genesis 3:7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

Rev 3:6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

The 31 Kings must be subdued! For Carnality will not enter into the Kingdom of God! For Carnality is hatred against God!

We have all chosen carnality but there is a great hope that carnality will be subdued [I die daily - St. Paul]. Thusly,

THE WALLS OF OUR CITY HAVE BEEN BROKENDOWN AND OUR GATES BURNED WITH FIRE.

Nehemiah1:1 The words of Nehemiah the son of Hachaliah. And it came to pass in the month
    Chisleu, in the twentieth year, as I was in Shushan the palace,

3 And they said unto me, The remnant that are left of the captivity there in the province are
    in great affliction and reproach: the wall of Jerusalem also is broken down, and the gates
    thereof are burned with fire.

4 And it came to pass, when I heard these words, that I sat down and wept ...

But understand the allegory! Repairing of the physical gates in no way will fix the breach within!

THE GATES ARE NOT IN THE PHYSICAL CITY OF JERUSALEM; THEY ARE IN US. Exactly as Jesus said at Luke 17:20-21.

Luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Placing stone upon stone bears no fruit. For the INNER TEMPLE must be built. Reference all of the great book of Haggai.

Hag 1:9 Ye looked for much, and, lo, it came to little; and when ye brought it home, I did blow upon it. Why? saith the LORD of hosts. Because of mine house that is waste, and ye run every man unto his own house.

Hag 1:10 Therefore the heaven over you is stayed from dew, and the earth is stayed from her fruit.

====

Many would that Pentecost and Tabernacles are sometime in the future. I feel sorry for these folk for consider the following:

Hag 1:2 Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, This people say, The time is not come, the time that the LORD'S house should be built.
    Hag 1:3 Then came the word of the LORD by Haggai the prophet, saying,
    Hag 1:4 Is it time for you, O ye, to dwell in your cieled houses, and this house lie waste?
    Hag 1:5 Now therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways.

Hag 1:7 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways.
    Hag 1:8 Go up to the mountain, and bring wood, and build the house; and I will take pleasure in it, and I will be glorified, saith the LORD.

Hag 2:3 Who is left among you that saw this house in her first glory? and how do ye see it now? is it not in your eyes in comparison of it as nothing?

Hag 2:4 Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts:

Zerubbabel - sown[seed] into Confusion
    Joshua - Yehovah is Salvation
    Josedech - Yehovah is Righteousness
    the LORD of Hosts = The True Joshua = Yehovah is Commander in Chief

Gal 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 10-18-15 at 08:36 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Very enjoyable - relaxing too! Thanks MJ.
    My pleasure. Many, I find, are torn between two lovers.

Torn between two lovers.pdf

Hey here is more evidence that the folks who wrote the Scriptures in English knew the mystery. Count the words of the allegorical "serpent" as it speaks to allegorical "Eve".

Gen 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Comment: 14 Words

Gen 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

Comment: 5 Words

Gen 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Comment: 27 Words

14 + 5 + 27 = 46. As in 46 Chromosomes!

To reiterate, what way do you get a soul so enmeshed in "reality" to comprehend higher things?

[1] You can start with a garden: you learn about life reaping and sewing and such things. Kids these days take Biology class. But in the Roman Catholic schools in the past it was known they would hide the how the parts of plants were analogous to the penis and the vagina (i.e. that plants have sex). Today the schools even hide to make the obvious obscured.
    [2] You establish a government or city or system comprised of parts and systems that illustrate higher spiritual things.
    [3] You design places of meeting that are designed in a manner to teach of higher spiritual things.
    [4] You have a group act out a history physically that others can reflect upon with discernment and thusly discern the higher spiritual things.
    [5] You inspire and have penned written works that elucidate.

Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 1 Corinthians 1:25
    For the wisdom of this world is folly with God. For it is written, "He catches the wise in their craftiness," 1 Corinthians 3:19
    NOT ALL WISDOM IS GODLY.

Reptile
    Name:  reptile_creepy_crawler.png
Views: 419
Size:  1.6 KB (from thefreedictionary.com)
    The serpent is a reptile meaning that it is a 'creeping crawling' thing, it is focused upon low-order concerns--filling its belly, dominating for the sake of dominating. When men of that nature run governments, their governments will likely evidence a creepy crawly kind of concern. Esau aka Edom was concerned about lower order things to the extent that his mother saw him unfit for the priesthood/inheritance and so set out to make sure that Jacob inherited it. Jacob became Israel.

Reptile does not mean snake, it describes the nature of roaches, snakes, spiders..things that crawl on the ground--low order of concern: carnality. The kind of wisdom that a serpent/carnal can give is the lower order of wisdom of the world.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-18-15 at 09:45 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Certainly there are many outworkings in Wisdom. For instance be as wise as serpents. Thus there is a lower serpent and a higher serpent. For we are told to get Wisdom. Today I was asked to go to a church service to sit with a friend. I went and remembered why I don't go. But nevertheless, the preacher today taught that the message of Christ was only given to the unwise quoting the passage that it was given to babes and not to the wise.

I had to keep from laughing. For how can the Word annul itself? For we are informed to get Wisdom as it is principal. Understanding the parable of the 12 brothers at once one can see it is the Babe that Joseph [a type of Christ] was interested. For Judah [a symbol of Spirit] was told go get Benjamin [the babe] and bring Benjamin to Joseph [again a type of Christ]. And then it was given to the babe - five fold more than the other ten.

Indeed the understanding is given to the babe. For Wisdom is lifted up. And the lower serpent becomes a "golden candlestick." There are indeed twelve cranial nerves. And one nerve - the vagus nerve - goes down into Egypt.

Benjamin Nerve.pdf

Joseph Nerve.pdf