Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Abraham & Sarah Never Happened?

Yes. That might be helpful - presuming that the tabernacle of David is the same dimensions.

That brings back my point about the Law and the Veil. If one is viewing the Shed Blood of Jesus as sacrificial then they rebuild the Veil. If they view the same shed blood in light that the Passover Lamb's blood was for identification only, then this is about the Veil parting for those who understand, but the sacrificial system being there for those in the outer court. After all, one was to burn the leftovers to ash before the dawn.

Also the manna from heaven went bad before morning.

I am left to remind the reader my point was that the yearning for the Kingdom of Heaven in the Bible, as spoken of around Jesus' time was that the people were yearning for the Temple Mount back, from the Babylonian Jews who took it during Darius rule. Not just from the Romans.

Adultery and Idolatry is committed, with forbidden sex Carnal worship what is a false god compared to his false devils With Idolatry making men afraid of war and each other and his economic law,The Carnal Confusion allows us to be afraid of personal loss only, forget our spiritual corruption and cowardice when worship is false to begin with. If you are familiar with this Bible story, you know that hours before his entrance into city Jesus asked two of his disciples to fetch a donkey from a neighboring village that had never been ridden or wanted. He knew that only an outcast ANIMAL just like himself could properly handle the job and be deserving of such an honor. My requirements. Without a doubt, this misunderstood donkey had his “One far fierce hour. as we might expect our finest hour to be.Why we can worship that 15 minutes as a falsified hr is not the donkeys
    destiny or ours.
    Animals teach us a lesson about self-worth. Like the donkey, we all have been teased and made to feel small by unkind people . Despite doing great things, outcasts are rarely seen for all that they are. A exterior is never allowed to feel good . Yet, Christ picked a donkey, like Christ we are given our time to shine and show that potential kindness to the ASS NEXT DOOR or DMV IRS. Unfortunately, like the biblical donkey , TIME is far too fleeting its only in spiritual time. Idolatry or Adultery a quick return to reality or the darkness (whether it be an actual place or just a section in your mind) Ones greatness could be just around the corner and it would be a shame to miss it. Christ riding the ugly truth.Why animals are guilt free is they just got know choice. whats a donkey know u ask .just who he lets ride his ass. The wild life george trust is light trust shines within animals sense trust and kindness we have falsified it trust . one friend at a time .Lion is pride Donkey is just stubborn like us the buck is rukus lets rack handlebars george in the headlights.happy trails and bear spray
    Last edited by xparte; 10-29-15 at 01:02 AM. Reason: wilderness edit

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Yes. That might be helpful - presuming that the tabernacle of David is the same dimensions.

That brings back my point about the Law and the Veil. If one is viewing the Shed Blood of Jesus as sacrificial then they rebuild the Veil. If they view the same shed blood in light that the Passover Lamb's blood was for identification only, then this is about the Veil parting for those who understand, but the sacrificial system being there for those in the outer court. After all, one was to burn the leftovers to ash before the dawn.

Also the manna from heaven went bad before morning.

I am left to remind the reader my point was that the yearning for the Kingdom of Heaven in the Bible, as spoken of around Jesus' time was that the people were yearning for the Temple Mount back, from the Babylonian Jews who took it during Darius rule. Not just from the Romans.
    I was taught that one reason they disdained Jesus was because they were afraid of what he would do to them should he wield a full scepter. Thus the Babylonians were likely aware of their intrusion and saw Jesus (Yesha/Yasha are roots meaning 'savior'). Would not the most Babylonian of all of Jesus' opponents have been the Pharisees? Who opposed him the most fervently? Why did Jesus speak of the Pharisees as if they were in some regard strangers? Did he know something about them that set them doctrinally apart from the remnant of Israel of Galilee and Mt. Carmel?

From your own statement, then it seems you get why they would have wanted Jesus dead and with such a conspiracy against him, his escaping the cross would have been very unlikely. He didn't need to play tricks with Judas because they had wanted him dead long before the crucifixion took place. On another slant, some might look at it like this: Essau/Edom was enjoying standing on Jacob's birthright too much to give it up. Essau/Edom had been waiting a long, long time. From your statements, Herod and his Massacre of the Innocents is about thwarting the advent of the savior of Israel.

Consider also that Paul was a Benjaminite. At the time of Jesus's birth, northern part of the land was inhabited mainly by Benjaminites. Mt. Carmel was said to be mainly populated by northern Essenes and the Q'mran area by southern Essenes who had different style of doctrine than the northern Essenes (Mary is said to have been of the northern Essenes).

Re: Identification With the Blood
    Consider, this was taught to me very early on: the atoning power of the blood even in the OT days was always operative through faith. Looking on the bronze statute in the wilderness was operative through faith. Faith was always the operative key. So perhaps one can rightly draw a line between those who view the flesh of the Passover lamb as saving them (saving their bodies from hunger?) as being fixated on what they can see and experience in the carnal and those who are operative by faith in viewing the blood (sprinkled by the high priest) as saving or atoning--they have faith in "the Passover Contract". As in, those who have faith in the contract put the blood on the doorposts to identify--as a signal as to who they are. Today, they verbally 'plead the blood'.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-28-15 at 11:41 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Thanks for the donkey metaphor. I enjoy going through that mental model with you X.

Allodial - something makes a lot more sense about responsibility when you understand that an execution crucifixion required no nails. The Roman soldiers would simply tie the man to so tree or an X with him upside down. He would die in an hour or two.

But I would like you to review what Jesus said to the two "thieves" that we being tortured with Jesus. Remember the one took responsibility for his crime and Jesus told him he would see the Kingdom this day. It makes sense that Jesus knew they would all be surviving the night - barring infection from the puncture wounds.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thanks for the donkey metaphor. I enjoy going through that mental model with you X.

Allodial - something makes a lot more sense about responsibility when you understand that an execution crucifixion required no nails. The Roman soldiers would simply tie the man to so tree or an X with him upside down. He would die in an hour or two.

But I would like you to review what Jesus said to the two "thieves" that we being tortured with Jesus. Remember the one took responsibility for his crime and Jesus told him he would see the Kingdom this day. It makes sense that Jesus knew they would all be surviving the night - barring infection from the puncture wounds.
    Its worth noting that Rome gave its own spin to the events that transpired. The baby remaining distinct from the bathwater. That is should a false spin be proven wrong, the Bible isn't necessary proven wrong. AFAIK, the Bible itself identifies Rome with Babylon. To this day, the Bishop of Rome (aka the Pope) carries the Babylonian mantle in consequence of Atallus III bequeating his kingdom to the Romans and the merger of Roman (Etruscan) and Babylonian systems starting with Julius Caesar.

Name:  Zarathustra4.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  10.2 KB
    Zarathustra

Name:  pope-john-paul-ii-white-robes.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  56.7 KB
    The late Pope John Paull II.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-29-15 at 01:20 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Name:  Dan-Neb-and-statue-main-scene-for-blog-post.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  261.4 KB
    And so Daniel's vision is shown to this day to be startlingly accurate--the link from Babylon to Rome (though obscured) is bona-fide and historically evidenced (vis-a-vis Attalus III) through systematic integration.

Related:
    2nd Esdras Part I ("the Eagles Vision" / CHN)
    2nd Esdras Part II ("the Eagles Vision" / CHN)
    Last edited by allodial; 10-29-15 at 01:28 AM.

When the soul passes a breaking point -- and does not break or die. Might be a emotional suggestion that the author of all things God as Christ went not only through agony, but through doubt ?as we must face pain of death and our doubts. It is written, "Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. Lord thy God may tempt Himself is this what happened in Gethsemane. In a Gods garden Satan tempted man: and in Mans garden God tempted God. I am not being clever nor prolific as its a fair concern of mine that a preparedness or willingness of God is to return us to grace as its not a temptation. A crucifixion was equivalent as any human horror no pessimism until the world shook and the sun was wiped out of heaven, it was not at the crucifixion itself as its common ask any thief, but with that cry from the cross: the cry which confessed that God has forsaken himself for who. find another god who has himself been in revolt for his creation only one divinity who ever uttered our isolation If choice was a thief your as guilty as Sin My honest understanding i equate choice as a thief as Christ knows what was stolen from the thief in the first place.Every one is equal to doubt cause know thief can use it.This speculation explains nothing but thats not why its here.Explanations give rise to doubt [explain that]

My explanations are designed for the reader to explore and hopefully find contributions that teach me in turn. The correlation of the POPE's hat with the DAGON of Babylon for example. Thank you Allodial for these confirmations I am not the first to discover the cover-up.

Name:  temple stones mogan david.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  176.4 KB

The Doubt that Jesus felt, according to the Gospel of Pragmatism was when he realized that he was indeed being rendered unconscious with the hyssop and vinegar sponge-bath. This was the ultimate immentization of the Christian Eschaton. He was pushing His Place as the MESSIAH by an act of trick or treat.

As one with a resolvable doubt and the author of the messiah to start with was necessary for a greater cover up [Prophecy] Crucifixion It was an absurd and obscene kind of impaling reserved for people who were made to be laughed at...for slaves thieves and provincials and tradesmen, King of the Jews and a King of Pragmatism was no trick and its a real treat To follow God Every one is equal to doubt cause know thief can use it.This speculation explains nothing but thats not why its here.Explanations give rise to doubt [explain that] this statement was me being rhetorical at my own doubts as self doubt and sharing its Explanations has no immentizations Christ wasnt searching for a better explanation.