Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Abraham & Sarah Never Happened?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    As one with a resolvable doubt and the author of the messiah to start with was necessary for a greater cover up [Prophecy] Crucifixion It was an absurd and obscene kind of impaling reserved for people who were made to be laughed at...for slaves thieves and provincials and tradesmen, King of the Jews and a King of Pragmatism was no trick and its a real treat To follow God Every one is equal to doubt cause know thief can use it.This speculation explains nothing but thats not why its here.Explanations give rise to doubt [explain that] this statement was me being rhetorical at my own doubts as self doubt and sharing its Explanations has no immentizations Christ wasnt searching for a better explanation.

Thank you. I appreciate that you are mindful in your responses.

Thank God we need no Explanation for doing Good as it is not enough for God to seperate man from Himself so that makind will love Him–this seperation has to be reflected back into God Himself, so that God is abandoned by himself. Pride and loving oneself or full of yourself Each mans humility needs no explanation as its not fascinating Its Christs humility that endures and endears .Getting arrested no doubt humility is all in your head. Thank each and all as every one is just between [Certificates ] The balance is what we share. What other philosophy makes God actually rejoice in the seperation of the universe into living souls. Dark Matter Light Matter We Matter
    Last edited by xparte; 10-30-15 at 05:19 AM.

And now for some entertainment. Or is it more than that? This old song popped in my head for some reason, so, here ya go. Maybe they knew something most people didn't know back in 1989.

Voices Of Babylon
    Performed by the Outfield

Hit the message I can hear you calling
    No one's going anywhere tonight
    We conceived a modern generation
    It was free but now we pay the price

We're the victims of our own creation
    Chasing rainbows that are painted black or white
    Watch the struggle of our own temptation
    Instincts barely keeping us alive

Back to the rhythm that we all came from
    Voices of Babylon, streets of London
    Back to the people that we know so well
    A space in time removed too soon to tell

Just a product of imagination
    Patiently we wait for our turn to come
    A small collection of the population
    By the time our number's up, we could be gone

Voices of Babylon, streets of London
    Back to the people that we know so well
    A space in time removed too soon to tell

Voices of Babylon streets of London town
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

London Dont listen to the Lion

Class is just being able to afford everything on the menu and never paying for it. a musicial answer it seems i cant post a 6 min video if i could this is it https://youtu.be/3N_rNz2oAGA Fox on the HILL go see that Fox Christ and the wall builders .
    Last edited by xparte; 10-30-15 at 08:52 AM.

Perhaps we need to start distinguishing between the "Roman/Babylonian Christianity" and the true saints as allodial has so clearly elucidated. Having a discussion whereby the two are lumped together by some and not by others creates fruitless discourse.

Also, the historical facts of Jesus' life and death far outweigh the theory that Jesus lived out the rest of his life in obscurity after the crucifixion, in my opinion.

Did Jesus Exist?

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    Perhaps we need to start distinguishing between the "Roman/Babylonian Christianity" and the true saints as allodial has so clearly elucidated. Having a discussion whereby the two are lumped together by some and not by others creates fruitless discourse.

Also, the historical facts of Jesus' life and death far outweigh the theory that Jesus lived out the rest of his life in obscurity after the crucifixion, in my opinion.

Did Jesus Exist?
    It took me a few years but I have quit judging my own ego.

If it serves you to make the distinction great.

I know a woman who is into Abraham HICKS - this is Eleanor HICKS channeling an entity named Abraham. I do not go there much except with ACIM (A Course in Miracles) but I heard a great quote from Abraham. Paraphrasing Abraham said, "The sure sign that you are in spiritual infancy is that you are listening to me."

That got me chuckling!

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post

Did Jesus Exist?
    An excerpt from the above link..

As far as we know, no ancient person ever seriously argued that Jesus did not exist. Referring to the first several centuries C.E., even a scholar as cautious and thorough as Robert Van Voorst freely observes, “… No pagans and Jews who opposed Christianity denied Jesus’ historicity or even questioned it.”

Nondenial of Jesus’ existence is particularly notable in rabbinic writings of those first several centuries C.E.: “… If anyone in the ancient world had a reason to dislike the Christian faith, it was the rabbis. To argue successfully that Jesus never existed but was a creation of early Christians would have been the most effective polemic against Christianity … Yet all Jewish sources treated Jesus as a fully historical person … The rabbis … used the real events of Jesus’ life against him” (Van Voorst).

Thus his birth, ministry and death occasioned claims that his birth was illegitimate and that he performed miracles by evil magic, encouraged apostasy and was justly executed for his own sins. But they do not deny his existence.

Chanelling Abraham HICKS of course entirely different from being in the presence of God. However, legitimate praise and worship at congregation meetings of the saints put the attendees strongly in the presence of God (in contrast to the separation of the Garden), ala Psalms 100:4 (a well concealed but powerful 'recipe' for intense communion with God):

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. --Psalm 100:4
    That is to say, Psalms 100:4 answers two questions: (1) How do you enter into God's gates? and (2) How do you enter into God's courts? It is 100% verifiable by direct experience. One does not need shiny shoes and glittering jewels. This is why I would suggest that to really comprehend the Kingdom of David, one has to get one's head around the Tabernacle of David. David comprehended this. This very much relates to the incense wafting up into the Holy of Holies in the temple model.

Perhaps Thanksgiving is one doorkeeper and Praise might be another? Or perhaps the doorkeepers (cherubim?) only allow you to stand in the gate with thanksgiving and to go beyond the gate with praise. Consider "the Lord's Prayer" starts with blessing His name.

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. --Hebrews 4:16
    Related:
    Last edited by allodial; 10-31-15 at 02:13 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I saw a great movie about quantum physics called Tomorrow World. George CLOONEY is grumpy throughout but does a great job. There are two wolves always fighting with each other. One is Fear and Despair. The Other is Love and Hope. The Question is, Which one wins?

ANSWER: The wolf that you feed.

I said it out loud in conversation the other day. But it did not sink in what I had said. All this fictitious entity nonsense is fed and justified by the belief in the initial accusation against God of necromancy, that the God of Abraham would ever reanimate Jesus or any other unnatural (supernatural) act. - And so the attempt to quash Pragmatism.

In the doctrine Pragmatism Peter (BARRABAS - "My Father's Son" was alias) remains living around Jerusalem while Jesus moves north to Damascus (METRO organization, the oldest Capitol City). Shaul is an ugly bald Benjamite from Tarsus who is so desperate for a Herodean wife that he takes on the risky job of capturing Jesus. His offer of bounty hunter is accepted by the Guard but Peter gets wind somehow and runs up to Damascus to warn Jesus. Swords are at a premium but recall that Peter is a violence-prone fellow and has a couple swords in his possession. So Jesus and Peter come back a little on the Road to Damascus and isolate Shaul/Paul during their siesta with Peter armed with a sword. The event converts Shaul to Paul in the classical sense but we also find that Paul spent three years conversing with Jesus. Therefore we find that Mark was indeed a wealthy scribe (able to supply paper and ink) for Peter and with Jesus and Paul consulting up in the Jewish community of Damascus they write the first Gospel - the Book of Mark.

This Gospel amplifies how Jesus was hopeful that even with surviving the sword of Judas, and the subsequent torture staging his death, there might still be a chance for the throne as King of Israel. - Or maybe even his offspring, kept in Gaul (France) with his wife Mary MAGDALENE. So this is why we find an emphasis on Paul's correct feeling that the pagans of Asia Minor (Turkey) would be readily adopting the notions of life, death and rebirth with Jesus revealing himself survived as initially depicted - The Road to Emmeas. Remember? Jesus was incognito, but the two men were grieving so how the King had died (or so they believed) that Jesus pulled off his hood and showed them he had survived?

I do not prod the faithful selfishly.

What I am describing here is the simple notion that all this "being able to sue, and be sued" like corporations, trusts and contract agreements are living PERSONS stems from a justification in rationale that God originally did this necromancy with Jesus.

The "proof" otherwise is by law the distinction between 501(c)(3) and 508(c)(1)(a) in the IRS Code. The first, typical and proclaiming death upon every congregant accuses God of necromancy. The latter, the living church (Pragmatism) believes that the universe is a spiritual and supernatural phenomenon and all existence is the byproduct of ritual magic. The only permanent item is Love and Hope.

Therefore I might simplify the emotions you offer to that. Love and Hope. Feed the right wolf.