Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lawful Money Question

Lawful Money Question

I will ask this question and try to be as simple as possible!
    Does the the Federal Reserve Notes 200 Boxes Eagle U.S. Hardware mother Box 5 Boxes, Treaty of Versailles Mother Box 45 and Bilateral Minesfield breakthrough agreement successor have anything to do with Lawful Money?

Quote Originally Posted by Amaz View Post
    I will ask this question and try to be as simple as possible!
    Does the the Federal Reserve Notes 200 Boxes Eagle U.S. Hardware mother Box 5 Boxes, Treaty of Versailles Mother Box 45 and Bilateral Minesfield breakthrough agreement successor have anything to do with Lawful Money?
    Can you please explain what that is?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Can you please explain what that is?

The Global Debt Facility (a trust established at the end of WWII) contains the world's gold reserves and other wealth for the benefit of humanity. The Bretton Woods institutions, established to administer the Global Debt Facility, hold 200 boxes of Federal Reserve Notes, together with Eagle U.S. Hardware Mother Box 5 Boxes, and Treaty of Versailles Mother Box 45 Boxes in this trust. Together with compounded interest since the 1930's, the debt of the Federal Reserve evidenced by these UCC-1 filings offsets the country debts of the member countries of the World Bank and IMF.

It is purportedly the gold the Jesuits ran fed stole from the world from my understanding.

That FaceBook page does not build any confidence. But reading it again I believe that the correct name is the IMF Trust Fund. If there is anything to it please share links to the UCC-1 Filings online.

I don't really believe in secret UCC-1 filings. They are either published at a Secretary of State, or they just don't exist at all.

That FaceBook page does not build any confidence. But reading it again I believe that the correct name is the IMF Trust Fund. If there is anything to it please share links to the UCC-1 Filings online.

I don't really believe in secret UCC-1 filings. They are either published at a Secretary of State, or they just don't exist at all.
    Check out the three scribd links at this link-
    http://investmentwatchblog.com/14000...l-reserve-wtf/

NESARA is a bunch of clutter. Anybody can file a UCC-1. If there is nobody there, at that address though, in the capacity of the accusation then there is not much to it.

Often, when the numbers are unrealistic that is the earmark of some patriot nonsense.

NESARA is a bunch of clutter. Anybody can file a UCC-1. If there is nobody there, at that address though, in the capacity of the accusation then there is not much to it. Often, when the numbers are unrealistic that is the earmark of some patriot nonsense.
    Appointed public officers? What about all those fraudulent documents they send you: 18 U.S. Code § 1018 - Official certificates or writings [/URL] from the seat of 4 U.S. Code § 72 - Public offices; at seat of Government
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"