Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: End Of The Dollar - IMF To Go To SDRs - Latest Video

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    I think the idea of trusts is the key, especially internationally.
    Yes sir, if you look into what the elite/wealthy do themselves, offshore trusts are one of their main avenues. One thing I looked into was to find countries that do not have a Rothchild/Rockefeller central bank. That search quickly found Bush's "Axis of Evil".

However, one country left off of that infamous list, that doesn't have a central bank, that is in our hemisphere, is Panama. One big key positive about Panama...no tax treaty with the U.S.. Panama is also a international banking center with approx. 90 international banks located there. Perks to relocate their, no property tax for 20-30 yrs., if you purchase property. Also no tax on investment income. Lastly, supposed strict banking privacy laws in place.

Guess where many of the elite's offshore trusts are ?????

You two make all the fiction seem so... fictional!

Watch this entry closely. Expand Economy.

After keeping its currency tightly linked to the US dollar for years, in July 2005 China revalued its currency by 2.1% against the US dollar and moved to an exchange rate system that references a basket of currencies.
    SDR's = fictional basket of currencies. The CIA updates the entry:

From mid 2005 to late 2008 cumulative appreciation of the renminbi against the US dollar was more than 20%, but the exchange rate remained virtually pegged to the dollar from the onset of the global financial crisis until June 2010, when Beijing allowed resumption of a gradual appreciation. The restructuring of the economy and resulting efficiency gains have contributed to a more than tenfold increase in GDP since 1978.

You can get a bigger picture of that development on this larger image of the process. Note the citation of Genesis 1:27 on the BoE.

I am with you guys though - there really is no claim like working your own land!

Last edited by David Merrill; 04-06-11 at 02:03 PM.

Thank you for contributing to this thread!

Here's the 4 Strategies he won't tell you in the video:

1: Open a Foreign Bank Account (under $10,000),

2: Buy a Little Bit of Land (overseas)

3: Create a Trust to Protect and Build Wealth offshore

4: Gold in the Bank, keeping bullion in a private and secure place overseas

Plus: The World’s Most Valuable Asset in a Time of Crisis: Farmland.

These are his opinion. What do the readers here think of it?
    In consideration of land, new forestry ideas abound, one of the best I have seen lately is that of the Paulownia Tree. Much attention has been focused on the selective breeding of fast growing softwood (evergreen) trees. Traditionally, soft woods such as Douglas fir, Hemlock and Pinus have been used in housing construction. These trees have a growth cycle of well over 70 to 80 years. The fastest growing species in the softwood category is the Radiata pine, grown mostly in South America. In Chile, substantial investments have been made in Radiata pine, which has a growth cycle of approximately 25-30 years. To date there are a number of commercial tree farms in South America growing Radiata pine.

In the hard wood category, Eucalyptus, Cottonwood and Poplar have been considered as feedstock and for pulp mills. These trees have relatively fast growth - in the range of 10-15 years, for use in the pulp industry. However, the timber qualities such as: grain pattern, strength, drying characteristics, has made these species unsuitable for use as lumber.

In addition to the competitive challenges other "fast grown" trees may represent in the future, Paulownia Tree faces little competition in today’s market place except from traditional hardwoods such as Oak, Maple, Poplar, Ash or Beech, and all take much longer to grow to maturity. In the United States, for example, few hardwood users have been exposed to Paulownia tree because in the past the scarcity of a readily available supply has prevented them from considering it as an economically viable alternative. However, given dependable and consistent source of supply and subsequent decrease in price, hardwood users will find to be very competitive in the hardwood applications such as window moldings, doors and furniture. No other hardwood offers the combination of lightweight and strength and durability that Paulownia tree does.

I heard yesterday that George Soros is putting together Bretton Woods 3 meeting.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/art...cle/198/18304/

For the record, I think Beck is a shill. I remember hearing that a lie is best believed
    when sandwiched between two truths. I think that's what Beck does. For all his
    "controversy" he never talks about the fed, which is the real source of power.

Big tipoff.

It's purpose according to him is to finally put together a single global currency.

Can you say, the end is near?

Bretton Woods System: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bretton_Woods_system
    Last edited by Axe; 04-08-11 at 08:18 PM.

You two make all the fiction seem so... fictional!
    Hi David,

Sorry, but can you elaborate?

And at the risk of revealing my ignorance from glancing at your attachments,
    are you trying to sell your lein to China?

Thanks.

Interesting about BWIII! Thanks for the heads up.

Hi David,

Sorry, but can you elaborate?

And at the risk of revealing my ignorance from glancing at your attachments,
    are you trying to sell your lein to China?

Thanks.
    I offered the lien to China a while back, for $50M. If you examine that BoE and the August 2007 advisement then you might see how a $20M lien might be offered for $50M when the BoE actually cancels debt (it perfected judgment [30 Days] on September 11, 2001*) instead of relying on debt for substance. Maybe not. It may be that only the author, myself scrambles with the English language over it. It is possible that other people understand how debt can ever be the substance of money and I alone find it perplexing.

If China revives the offer I am willing to meet them halfway - at $35M.

Meanwhile China owns 1/4 of America's debt so that makes China America's biggest creditor. I have a Notice of Lien, that may be already published, I may not know until the three copies arrive at my process server. Tonight at midnight may be the end of US Government for a while too...

A new suitor was blindsided in Florida today - by the US courthouse shutting down at 4:00 instead of 5:00. At 3:58 this suitor got in and filed the Libel of Review. Being there are no American time zones after Florida and this new suitor is a humble servant of our Lord Jesus Christ - with the Government Shutdown scheduled for midnight unless the debt ceiling is raised; that this LoR may be the last civil suit filed in America. At least America as we know it!

Regards,

David Merrill.

* Ergo it is a little difficult to weigh the balances between the loss of life, the Falling of the Two Towers (Revelation 17:3 - is fallen, is fallen) and the Stock Market shutting down for the proverbial three days.

P.S. At least I get to be the first to point out - what I said about Florida would be true if only the world spun in the opposite direction.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-09-11 at 03:49 AM.

Goldi
    If US Hegemony ends, it will be by full consent and agreement of the US Government. It will not be a forced event. I say that knowing that Walter Burien asserted back perhaps 2 years ago that USG was invested in China for 6 trillion dollars. I was in China, in Shanghai November 2008. I will tell you that what I saw in the way of redevelopment was astounding. I think his assertion was way underestimated. I could go into details, if anyone cares to hear about it.