Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: association

association

Something snapped into place this morning, in relation to how the IN GOD WE TRUST trust, and the 508(c)(1)(A) Mandatory Exception for churches and associations of churches relate to the proper bonding of judicial officers:

Name:  Form of Oath.jpg
Views: 1329
Size:  65.8 KB

What would be the importance of the "living" God?

I will elaborate on this after some sleep. But I definitely saw upon waking how this So help me God, is the God of the Districts as in Federal Reserve debt God. To prepare yourselves for my point understand that I perfected a great $20M lien against SAMELSON's oath in 2009. The AG's corporation was bankrupted to avoid settlement but hours after SAMELSON swore out oaths for everybody without God at all, like David Gilbert MARTINEZ's oath.

Name:  Marla PRUDEK oath of office GILBERT witness.jpg
Views: 1083
Size:  139.1 KB

Marla PRUDEK swears - So help me God. - Without specifying the living God or ever-living God. Her witness is a vacant office:

Name:  Gilbert MARTINES oath of office SAMELSON witness.jpg
Views: 1183
Size:  141.3 KB

Gilbert MARTINEZ' oath is witnessed by SAMELSON who was properly bonded when I cured my Lien in early 2009, but executed a criminal syndicalism of the courthouse just after that.

Name:  oath Samelson 1 03 s.jpg
Views: 1260
Size:  118.6 KB

Name:  oath Samelson 2 09.jpg
Views: 1263
Size:  189.7 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-20-15 at 01:28 AM.

Superficially what we have is acceptance that the alleged judicial officer need not subscribe to or even read the constitutions and statutes. If I were to allow for Marla to rule in a case, I would accept that she is sloppy about the law.

The specific point that I am getting that arouses something we call conscience is how this collaterally draws us into a superficial realm called "DISTRICT" - that extraterritorial twilight zone where the Levite plays with priestcraft.

When officers are following ORDERS you and the person your deemed as . Unless a written agreement reached privately with said officers of courts police officers your public standing is the opinion of that official as fictional as that office is yours is just as your opinion is fictional as dead law is estate law .Knowing this a private living official yet runs a dead vacant office or state official is still dead until when Someone declares a living God as only the dead get to trespass on the dead. Paper is dead on dead stone upon stone the graveyard . Is all court paper deemed dead and who and what testimony not opinion can rule or pass judgement on the dead .A living God/Judge re presenting Gods representative needs a living Wo/Man for a prayer or a wish to be granted adjudicator is of the opinion the authority is living under God does a jurisdiction exist David or must a court be without it to render contracts between the living void.A judgement starts in the lowest Court why.Or do we know why.

Receipt of probate is the first step in the legal process of administering the estate of a deceased person, resolving all claims and distributing the deceased person's property under a will.A trustee and the executor The executor is named in a will.A trustee or a position of trust or responsibility for the benefit of another, also a trustee can be a person who is allowed to do certain tasks but not able to gain income.

A Trustee of a registered estate the living benefit the living only. dead cant benefit the dead only with probate can the dead benefit the living.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    A Trustee of a registered estate the living benefit the living only. dead cant benefit the dead only with probate can the dead benefit the living.
    probate begs a Testator. And thus the act of probate would be the official proving of a Will.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Probate the law of the land, your estate will be divided in the way you, the testator requested intestacy probate means a court-appointed executor. my question is who gets to probate a trust and its trustee a court-appointed executor.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Probate the law of the land, your estate will be divided in the way you, the testator requested intestacy probate means a court-appointed executor. my question is who gets to probate a trust and its trustee a court-appointed executor.
    Most times trusts escape probate. Unless, that is, the heir is a complete dolt and the trustee is equally as stupid. Norman F. DACEY was quick to show and many others afterwards.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!