Thread: association

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    greetings and many thanks for the response, david - forgive me, i meant david merrill.

here are some of the 'oaths' i referred to in my original post...

Name:  oths oath.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  137.7 KBName:  bartlett sheriff oath david merrill.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  175.1 KBName:  rich oath.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  181.5 KBAttachment 3166

to give an idea of what transpired that prompted me to acquire said oaths... on day thirty-one, month seven in the year of yashua two-zero-one-five, two men - allegedly peace officers on boise, idaho but whose subsequent acts contradict that - pulled up behind the wheeled conveyance i was controlling and proceeded to unlawfully cause sirens and red and blue (emergency) lights to blare. i pulled over, kept all four windows rolled DOWN [... this is only a test ], and went to turn on the video camera i had with me.

one costumed man (hereon also 'cop') came to the controller's side of the car, whereupon i asked for his name and badge number - which he provided. meanwhile, i'm still trying to remember how to turn this darn video camera on and the cop nearest me is being relatively patient...

meanwhile a man with large, professional-looking camera and an accomplice with a large, professional-looking microphone are taking all this in (on film, i suppose)..

nearest cop at one point early on says "i pulled you over for one reason and one reason only - you only have one license plate on the vehicle". all the while i'm requiring him to provide instruments such as bona fied, verified, authenticated oath of office, article vi oath of fidelity and the like and he repeatedly asks for driver's license, insurance and the like.

meanwhile, my camera is rolling and the other cop, with his hand on my private conveyance, refuses to provide identification (name, badge number, oath, etc.) and i command him three times to take his hand off of my private property, which he disobeys.

when nearest cop finally pulls my vessel from the car, after i expressly denied consent - before any contact is made - he says "stop resisting". i trust that most 'police stops' and 'arrests' involve this as it's easy for cops to claim that and place that extra 'charge' on the citation.

the plan originally was to express a trust in the nature of a claim, a la david clarence via registered mail, but for some reason i chose to not (yet) issue said claim.

i did, however, express trust a different way, more along the lines of what i comprehend of a process once taught by christian walters.

i sent the indenture via fax to both the judge (oths) and the clerk of the court (rich) [whose oath DOES contain "so help me God" in it - forgive my mistake] marked private, priority, special, in camera, then proceeded to follow up with faxed notices of fault and the last one, sent on day thirty of the current month, was a notice of special deposit (of trust res) and command for a private-side accounting and performance - return and revestment of all form, nature, substance and character of assets created (basically) using the "NAME" or "Name" to the named beneficiary.

interesting to note that the alleged trustee of the constructive trust was supposed to appear a 'hearing' that for on day twenty-three of the current month. i was there with a friend/witness, but about eight minutes past the time the 'hearing' was supposed to have taken place, no 'judge', no 'attorney' ... no other party was in the courtroom for that specific subject matter, so i got up an announced (to the spectators there) for and on the record that the 'judge' had abandoned the court and that the 'case' was dismissed with prejudice and with cause forevermore. then i proceeded with the faxed private notices/indentures and the like previously described (see 'case' info from idaho (REpository, not depository) (safe-keeping account?) attached hereon.

many thanks for 'lending an ear' so to speak!

again, any further information, suggestions and the like are welcome and appreciated!

peace, love and life to you all...
    Last edited by andrew patrick; 11-01-15 at 07:28 PM. Reason: some mistakes noticed