Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: association

Ergo Mandatory Exception church (living) is represented by a man or woman instead of the Board of Officers (dead PERSON).

This makes sense now that the dead cannot recognize standing for the living, but the Trust and Trustee live on.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Ergo Mandatory Exception church (living) is represented by a man or woman instead of the Board of Officers (dead PERSON).

This makes sense now that the dead cannot recognize standing for the living, but the Trust and Trustee live on.
    To reiterate, this is holographic throughout law and principle. If you curse your neighbor and children with national debt, then you accept your place among the dead - the separate from God. This is the distinction between those in the (Federal Reserve) Districts and the Redeemed, outside the realm of elastic currency; at least by approval and endorsement. The Demand for Lawful Money makes all the difference in the world, even though the bearer of the currency is tendering Federal Reserve notes.

This is also described in the distinction between worshiping Government through 501(c)(3) religious organizations, catering to Paul's last five years under Roman protective custody, or being in the citizenship of heaven of which this same Paul spoke to the churches. It is so easy to ignore how Paul ignored the Holy Spirit and went into Jerusalem. The church is completely outside the IRS Code - Mandatory Exception at 508(c)(1)(A):

(1) Mandatory exceptions

Subsections (a) and (b) shall not apply to—

(A) churches, their integrated auxiliaries, and conventions or associations of churches

I have been enduring an emotional flurry that amplifies the importance of this choice. But just the same it seems boggling why people would resist making the choice of Life.

hi David,

To reiterate,
    that really helped! I find myself wishing you would reiterate often. most of the time, after reading many of your posts, I think to myself "what are you talking about?" but to ask that question seems kinda rude.

this little guy said it well though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k

But just the same it seems boggling why people would resist making the choice of Life.
    yes, but being able to see how this is, is not easy. we are boggled to the max these days and it takes lots of un-boggling to "get it"

please. more reiterations! thats what un-boggles!

thanks

I was suspecting that if a trust was registered it was deeded only in probate in case a death occurred to the beneficiary In any case a can a probate order void a judgement or opinion ?

It is so easy to ignore how Paul ignored the Holy Spirit and went into Jerusalem.
    I suppose you are quoting Acts 21:4, but perhaps the scribes got a hold of that verse too and maybe just tweaked it a bit. I would that the reader judge for him/herself.

KJV: Translation:

Act 21:4 And finding disciples, we tarried there seven days: who said to Paul through the Spirit, that he should not go up to Jerusalem.

Acts 21 v 4.pdf

The attachment is from J.P. Green's Interlinear.

As you know this book is written in deep structure parable.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Hi Michael Joseph;

I am still not getting it. You seem to be saying there are two different interpretations of the verse. Mine is that Paul was being warned not to go to Jerusalem but felt compelled by guilt to do so anyway:

Act_22:20 And when the blood of thy martyr Stephen was shed, I also was standing by, and consenting unto his death, and kept the raiment of them that slew him.

Hi Michael Joseph;

I am still not getting it. You seem to be saying there are two different interpretations of the verse. Mine is that Paul was being warned not to go to Jerusalem but felt compelled by guilt to do so anyway:
    Yes, that is it. I am saying that the scribes mis-interpreted Acts 21:4 in English. But I leave it to the reader to decide.

Obadiah 1:21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S.

Judges 3:9 And when the children of Israel cried unto the LORD, the LORD raised up a deliverer to the children of Israel, who delivered them, even Othniel the son of Kenaz, Caleb's younger brother.

=====

Matthew 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

Heb 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

Heb 6:3 And this will we do, if God permit.

Who then is this rich man? Might he consider himself [mind] wise in his own regard? What should he buy or sell? And whereof should he buy? And this substance to sell or purchase is it corporeal? Should he not rid himself of his own vain understandings taught to him by "blind guides" - and seek the teachings of his Mother - Proverbs 31 - the Holy Spirit?

Rev_3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Why is everyone looking for a physical manifestation of buying and selling? When first the buying and selling happens in the Mind. Thus the consciousness of man is alive. Adam [the Mind] ate of the fruit given to him from Eve [Emotion] from the serpent [Central Nervous System] - and thought himself to be naked - the lesson of the Fig Tree.

How can one buy of God when one deems himself [mind] wise in his own estimation? In my opinion, the beginning of Wisdom is realizing that one knows very little of anything.

Job 1:1 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that revered God, and eschewed evil.

Was not Job made pure thru tribulation?

Daniel 11:35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

Gal 4:1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
    Gal 4:2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.
    Gal 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:

Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

Whereof is guilt to be found in New Jerusalem? Nevertheless once the mind is enlightened can it turn back? Apparently the answer is yes!

Heb 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Spirit,

Heb 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

Heb 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Comment: Notice "tasted the good word of God" - not just historical context.

For in ignorance [the unenlightened mind] or if you prefer, the Earth, receives rain [in-sight] from God and brings forth fruit and herbs [deeds, etc] but consider what if the enlightened mind which has tasted of the Kingdom of God - brings forth thorns? Is there any recourse unto such a being which "quenches the Holy Spirit?"

Are not these as "raging waves", "clouds absent rain", "worthless"?

Heb 6:9 But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak.

I reckon that Paul's life is a symbol. Fractals.

I reckon that Paul's companions were symbols of the Elect children which come forth - the Zadok. These children shall be a benefit-profit to the current church - Onesimus [beneficial] sent by Paul across time to Philemon [modern church]. Begotten of Paul in understanding and knowledge [his bonds].

Speaking of eternity: and the Order of Melchizedok:

Ezekiel 44:23 And they shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.

Ezekiel 44:24 And in controversy they shall stand in judgment; and they shall judge it according to my judgments: and they shall keep my laws and my statutes in all mine assemblies; and they shall hallow my sabbaths.

=====

Let us strive to comprehend the Light behind the symbols. For in reality:

Psalms 139:11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

Psalms 139:12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

=====

Does not the son or daughter have an interest in the father's estate? Consider now the prodigal son and the elder son with newness. Did the Higher Mind ever leave the Father? What now of the Lower Mind? Is it now time to TURN or RETURN back to Jerusalem? I speak not to some city, but to the true Jerusalem of the Creator.

Consider again Paul in regard to Jesus contemplating the following words of Jesus:

John 5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

Can a judge rule in his/her own cause? I think it was Heisenberg who found that at the quantum level that the quanta seemed to have consciousness which could react to our own consciousness. Thus what we expect to see is what we see.

=====

"The transition from the "possible" to the "actual" takes place during the act of observation. If we want to describe what happens in an atomic event, we have to realize that the word "happens" can apply only to the observation, and we may say that the transition from the "possible" to the "actual" takes place as soon as the interaction of the object with the measuring device, and thereby the rest of the world, has come into play; it is not connected with the act of registration by the mind of the observer. The discontinuous change in the probability function, however, takes place with the act of registration, because it is a discontinuous change of our knowledge in the instant of registration that has its image in the discontinuous change of the probability function." [1]

Heisenberg, Werner. Physics and Philosophy: The Revolution in Modern Science. (New York: Harper & Row Publishers, 1962). p. 54- 55.

=====

Can the self witness self? Where is the observer? Who will bear witness to The Way? The Truth? The Light? absent the veil of desire?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

ada county idaho (boise) oaths invalid for more than one flaw...?

Something snapped into place this morning, in relation to how the IN GOD WE TRUST trust, and the 508(c)(1)(A) Mandatory Exception for churches and associations of churches relate to the proper bonding of judicial officers:

What would be the importance of the "living" God?

I will elaborate on this after some sleep. But I definitely saw upon waking how this So help me God, is the God of the Districts as in Federal Reserve debt God. To prepare yourselves for my point understand that I perfected a great $20M lien against SAMELSON's oath in 2009. The AG's corporation was bankrupted to avoid settlement but hours after SAMELSON swore out oaths for everybody without God at all, like David Gilbert MARTINEZ's oath.

Marla PRUDEK swears - So help me God. - Without specifying the living God or ever-living God. Her witness is a vacant office:

Gilbert MARTINEZ' oath is witnessed by SAMELSON who was properly bonded when I cured my Lien in early 2009, but executed a criminal syndicalism of the courthouse just after that.

hello david!

in viewing some of the ada county, idaho oaths for alleged magistrate judges, elected officials, sheriffs, deputies and the like, there are some interesting aspects....

one oath for a specific 'judge' in a case involving my trust account has a witness signature - fully illegible both to me and two deputy clerks - on a line and no indication of the office that wo/man allegedly holds a de jure office on the county.

another aspect in the "God" part. the sheriff's and deputies' (that i've seen thus far) all have either "So help me God" or "SO HELP ME GOD" as the last sentence in the oath portion. the others (i've seen thus far) for county clerk, judges, county attorney, etcetera are absent the "God" reference. the online version of the alleged constitution of the state of idaho, in the section regarding oaths, does not mention the necessity for any "God" reference.

another curious aspect i noticed, especially in comparison with the oaths you've posted for colorado-based 'officials' is that all that i've seen thus far have had what would commonly be referred to as a 'decorative border' around them. does this effectively enclose (put into a box within said instrument) said substance, thus making the oath null and void?

love, peace and life to all...

Good questions.

In Colorado we have a certain history related to government fiat. So these things fit together nicely that there is a trust formed that God will make all balances right, maybe even with the intent that redemption as Jesus taught will be prevalent in that process of remembering.

From your post, I suggest that you get the Idaho constitution online so you can search out OFFICERS and find that oath process. You should be able to find the oath with a clerk who is not directly related to the officer (judge). Meaning that the clerk should not cover for the judge or be afraid of, or friendly with the judge. Then get on the Idaho Statutes and search around for "Form of Oath".

Please come back and post links!

It sounds as though Idaho has slipped into the same criminal syndicalism - protecting the government from the people instead of the other way around.

greetings and many thanks for the response, david - forgive me, i meant david merrill.

here are some of the 'oaths' i referred to in my original post...

Name:  oths oath.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  137.7 KBName:  bartlett sheriff oath david merrill.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  175.1 KBName:  rich oath.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  181.5 KBAttachment 3166

to give an idea of what transpired that prompted me to acquire said oaths... on day thirty-one, month seven in the year of yashua two-zero-one-five, two men - allegedly peace officers on boise, idaho but whose subsequent acts contradict that - pulled up behind the wheeled conveyance i was controlling and proceeded to unlawfully cause sirens and red and blue (emergency) lights to blare. i pulled over, kept all four windows rolled DOWN [... this is only a test ], and went to turn on the video camera i had with me.

one costumed man (hereon also 'cop') came to the controller's side of the car, whereupon i asked for his name and badge number - which he provided. meanwhile, i'm still trying to remember how to turn this darn video camera on and the cop nearest me is being relatively patient...

meanwhile a man with large, professional-looking camera and an accomplice with a large, professional-looking microphone are taking all this in (on film, i suppose)..

nearest cop at one point early on says "i pulled you over for one reason and one reason only - you only have one license plate on the vehicle". all the while i'm requiring him to provide instruments such as bona fied, verified, authenticated oath of office, article vi oath of fidelity and the like and he repeatedly asks for driver's license, insurance and the like.

meanwhile, my camera is rolling and the other cop, with his hand on my private conveyance, refuses to provide identification (name, badge number, oath, etc.) and i command him three times to take his hand off of my private property, which he disobeys.

when nearest cop finally pulls my vessel from the car, after i expressly denied consent - before any contact is made - he says "stop resisting". i trust that most 'police stops' and 'arrests' involve this as it's easy for cops to claim that and place that extra 'charge' on the citation.

the plan originally was to express a trust in the nature of a claim, a la david clarence via registered mail, but for some reason i chose to not (yet) issue said claim.

i did, however, express trust a different way, more along the lines of what i comprehend of a process once taught by christian walters.

i sent the indenture via fax to both the judge (oths) and the clerk of the court (rich) [whose oath DOES contain "so help me God" in it - forgive my mistake] marked private, priority, special, in camera, then proceeded to follow up with faxed notices of fault and the last one, sent on day thirty of the current month, was a notice of special deposit (of trust res) and command for a private-side accounting and performance - return and revestment of all form, nature, substance and character of assets created (basically) using the "NAME" or "Name" to the named beneficiary.

interesting to note that the alleged trustee of the constructive trust was supposed to appear a 'hearing' that for on day twenty-three of the current month. i was there with a friend/witness, but about eight minutes past the time the 'hearing' was supposed to have taken place, no 'judge', no 'attorney' ... no other party was in the courtroom for that specific subject matter, so i got up an announced (to the spectators there) for and on the record that the 'judge' had abandoned the court and that the 'case' was dismissed with prejudice and with cause forevermore. then i proceeded with the faxed private notices/indentures and the like previously described (see 'case' info from idaho (REpository, not depository) (safe-keeping account?) attached hereon.

many thanks for 'lending an ear' so to speak!

again, any further information, suggestions and the like are welcome and appreciated!

peace, love and life to you all...
    Last edited by andrew patrick; 11-01-15 at 07:28 PM. Reason: some mistakes noticed