Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: association

That sounds like you concluded business. For a while anyway.

The descriptors used tell me about Right to Travel Patriot mythology. - And that you are a known "troublemaker". Which is to say that the News reporters were there to catch you being a nutjob. The bottom line is that the state wants you to register the vehicle but still to put the liability of a constructive trust, the illusion you own it back on you by legislating that you have to insure the state's vehicle out of your own stipend. You object.

But now you are in a position where you cannot do business with the state, even if you want to. But worse, if you smack a child on a bicycle with your (whatever you call it) while you are (whatever you call it) you should by all right pay for that broken arm, not his parents. Since you do not contract with government then you do not have the competence testing for operating a motor vehicle and thus you cannot have the benefit of insurance.

This is really the breach of trust that is being exposed. This is the state's complaint. By being a private vehicle and outside regulation you endanger the public assets around you and the state will have to take responsibility for its property. Idaho is likely a No-Fault state though, and it is the insurance companies lobbying for enforcement of "equal laws for everybody" that encroaches on your freedom on the byways. It is lopsided, this equation, that you contain equal risk of breaking that chattel minor's arm but the parent's insurance company will have to foot the bill.

I have been there. That is how I recognize it.

I am not going to predict the eventual outcome for you. Me, I spent 120 days in jail and then about 20 years on electric bikes. Finally I just figured it out. I was already known as David Merrill, so I signed the Driver License "David Merrill." I keep comprehensive insurance on it and do not use it for identification purposes. I keep the card in the glove box. It is there to prove competence and that the insurance company is good for any reasonable claim. This keeps everybody happy.

There is even an advantage. I have two trusts. FULL LEGAL NAME and FIRST MIDDLE names. I get to pick and choose which trust to use. - Like two email addresses; I can categorize business by the trust name.

hello david merrill...

looks like the wording and thus requirement for the oaths of office for public officials on idaho is different than that/those on colorado. to wit:
    Constitution of the state of Idaho approved 3 july 1890

SECTION 12. QUALIFICATIONS OF OFFICERS. All officers elected at
    such election shall, within thirty days after they have been declared elected, take the
    oath required by this Constitution and give the same bond required by the law of the
    territory to be given in case of like officers of the territory, district or county, and
    shall thereupon enter upon the duties of their respective offices; but the legislature
    may require by law all such officers to give other or further bonds as a condition of
    their continuance in office.

SECTION 17. SALARIES OF JUSTICES AND JUDGES. The salary of the
    justices of the Supreme Court, the salary of judges of the court of appeals, the salary
    of the judges of the district court and the salary of magistrate judges shall be as
    provided by statute, and no justice of the Supreme Court, judge of the court of
    appeals,judge of the district court or magistrate judge, shall be paid his salary, or any
    part thereof, unless he shall have first taken and subscribed an oath that there is not
    in his hands any matter in controversy not decided by him which had been finally
    submitted for his consideration and determination, thirty days prior to the taking and
    subscribing such oath.

SECTION 25. OATH OF OFFICE. The members of the legislature shall,
    before they enter upon the duties of their respective offices, take or subscribe the
    following oath or affirmation: “I do solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be)
    that I will support the constitution of the United States and the constitution of the
    state of Idaho, and that I will faithfully discharge the duties of senator (or
    representative, as the case may be) according to the best of my ability.” And such
    oath may be administered by the governor, secretary of state, or judge of the
    Supreme Court, or presiding officer of either house.

Oath that magistrates are required by statute to take satisfies provision of United States Constitution relating to oaths, although oath makes no reference to or invocation of God. I.C. § 59–401; U.S.C.A. Const. Arts. 6, cl. 1 et seq., 6, cl. 3.

many thanks for the hints as to what and where to search.

on another topic, i have gone back and forth on the concept of recording and/or registering any instrument with a county, state, on the federal level, etcetera (without a full indenture/arrangement declaration of the terms and conditions - in favor of the true owner/beneficiary), as it seems that even the simple act of recording an instrument on the county assigns an (implied/assumed, on the part of the 'state', 'county', etcetera) beneficial (or maybe other nature thereof, i'm not sure) interest in the substance of said instrument.

in thinking aloud here, however, it seems that if there's already an overriding, all-encompassing arrangement in place in whose indenture it's manifested that all form, nature, substance, character and the like of instrument recorded, registered, etcetera with any entity in the world and on this earth is made, ab initio, as a special deposit where lawful money is demanded, that may make that grant to the state, county, etcetera take on a whole different nature.

still learning.

love, peace and life to all of yahweh's servants...

Hello AP;

Does anybody else see it? The judges in Idaho are required to swear before God. Magistrates are municipal officers...

hello david merrill!

for some reason, i did not see your post from 11-01-2015 until today - forgive my having overlooked it.

many thanks for the information granted - i appreciate it very much.

yes, two separate and distinct trusts... i need to let that sink in.

peace, love and life to all...

hello again david merrill.

i missed this posting of yours (11-02-2015 as well; please forgive me.

i see that wording on some oaths (for sheriff and county recorder/auditor/court clerk), but the statutes regarding oaths have no "God" references.

please clarify where you see that magistrate judges also need to have "so help me God" in their oaths.

many thanks!

love, peace and life to all...

Quote Originally Posted by andrew patrick View Post
    hello david merrill...

SECTION 25. OATH OF OFFICE. The members of the legislature shall,
    before they enter upon the duties of their respective offices, take or subscribe the
    following oath or affirmation: “I do solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be)
    that I will support the constitution of the United States and the constitution of the
    state of Idaho, and that I will faithfully discharge the duties of senator (or
    representative, as the case may be) according to the best of my ability.” And such
    oath may be administered by the governor, secretary of state, or judge of the
    Supreme Court, or presiding officer of either house.

Oath that magistrates are required by statute to take satisfies provision of United States Constitution relating to oaths, although oath makes no reference to or invocation of God. I.C. § 59–401; U.S.C.A. Const. Arts. 6, cl. 1 et seq., 6, cl. 3.

That is why I posed it as a question. I like for others to see it. Magistrates are municipal officers of the DISTRICT, non-territorial. - Extraterritorial. Listen to THOMAS:

THOMAS (USA v LUTHER THOMAS - 319 F.3d 640, 2003) makes it quite plain -

Paper currency, in the form of the Federal Reserve Note, is defined as an obligation of the United States that may be redeemed in lawful money on demand. 12 U.S.C.S. § 411. Those bills are not money per se but promissory notes supported by the monetary reserves of the United States.
    Monetary reserves of the United States. A bill of such origin would obligate the user for getting the benefit of private credit. This is the 501(c)(3) "church" looking for a tax exemption so that they are less obligated.

BTW I got a thank you text. By presenting faulty oaths of office and the fact that the defense attorney wanted this suitor to sign a waiver of speedy trial AFTER the speedy trial clock expired the prosecutor backed off two felony charges and made a suitable offer. The suitor plead but the nightmare is over. Key to my point though, is that this lawful remedy would not be available inside the administration of debt. The suitor had to be outside the Districts to acquire the Law of the Land and get their attention.

not 'seeing' the link between oaths of office and federal reserve notes

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That is why I posed it as a question. I like for others to see it. Magistrates are municipal officers of the DISTRICT, non-territorial. - Extraterritorial. Listen to THOMAS:

Monetary reserves of the United States. A bill of such origin would obligate the user for getting the benefit of private credit. This is the 501(c)(3) "church" looking for a tax exemption so that they are less obligated.

BTW I got a thank you text. By presenting faulty oaths of office and the fact that the defense attorney wanted this suitor to sign a waiver of speedy trial AFTER the speedy trial clock expired the prosecutor backed off two felony charges and made a suitable offer. The suitor plead but the nightmare is over. Key to my point though, is that this lawful remedy would not be available inside the administration of debt. The suitor had to be outside the Districts to acquire the Law of the Land and get their attention.
    greetings and many thanks for the input, David Merrill.

at this point I simply don't/can't see the link between the oaths of office of Idaho officials and the information you posted regarding federal reserve notes and the remedy needing to come from without the administration of debt.

it seems like you may be hinting at the need to 'register' and/or 'record' an instrument, much like the notice and demand for lawful money posited into a federal repository, which would serve to 'take one out of (any of the federal reserve) district(s)'.

I just can't link that with the topic of oaths of office.

what am I missing? tons, I trust, but specifically in this case...?

any further questions or links for clarification are greatly appreciated.

It is so much clearer with Colorado law. So I am projecting it to Idaho law. That may be why I see it. I am presuming it must be there.

I attribute a lot of actions to the law being a powerful metaphysic, not conscious thought.

P.S. I once programmed a computer to optimize resonance in the Table of Relative Weights for the naturally occurring isotopes. The computer spit out the Names of God and the Messiah.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    It is so much clearer with Colorado law. So I am projecting it to Idaho law. That may be why I see it. I am presuming it must be there.

I attribute a lot of actions to the law being a powerful metaphysic, not conscious thought.

P.S. I once programmed a computer to optimize resonance in the Table of Relative Weights for the naturally occurring isotopes. The computer spit out the Names of God and the Messiah.
    not sure exactly what that means or consists of, but i do remember reading about those isotope resonance optmization results on a different post. your mind boggles mine, my brother!

keep up the stellar work and many thanks for sharing.