Thread: Mandatory Exception

Banned

Mandatory Exception

Suitors, you have piqued my interest with thread#1776, specifically, how the private property of [Mandatory Exception churches] pays no property taxes. Something I've heard talked about but never actually demonstrated. This strikes me as significant, if not huge.

Since that topic is now removed/missing I will ask in advance, are we not to discuss it?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-23-15 at 07:19 PM.

Topmost is the health, welfare and financial prosperity of the beneficiary. For now that is manifest in my being quiet.

Removed reference. Except all I learned on social media it would have been wiser never to say anything but that property owners are described by the Register of Deeds. Or county clerk and recorders through the Tax Assessor. Just see for yourself.

"No land is associated with this parcel."

That says it all.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-22-15 at 07:19 PM.

The mandatory exception of government properties is just as significant. Government is the direct servant, and representative of the people and this is why it is excepted.

Banned
    And also the leap. The income tax code mentions Mandatory Exception (exception, not exemption) but Income taxes are different than property taxes. You made the jump from income tax to property tax. You concluded that if churches are excepted from income tax, then churches are excepted from property tax as well. And the assessor agreed.

This "No land associated with this parcel" extends to national forest in United States Department of Agriculture as well as 501(c)(3) property.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-24-15 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    This "No land associated with this parcel" extends to national forest in United States Department of Agriculture as well as 501(c)(3) property.
    Comes to mind....

Name:  2424836-waterworld_jewel_case_front_cover.jpg
Views: 606
Size:  53.7 KB
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

That or the Kingdom of Heaven - Life or Debt.

P.S. Debt, Death, Doubt and now add Depth - as in sound and sounding. Rather than vision and light? [Light being e=mc2.]

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
    Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
    Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. [Light = Territorial Jurisdiction. Common law - law of the land.]
    Gen 1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

I heard about the blending of law and equity:

1. All are equal under the law.
    2. Truth is sovereign.
    3. Truth is expressed in the form of Affidavit.
    4. An unrebutted affidavit stands as truth.
    5. An unrebutted affidavit becomes a judgment
    6. He who leaves the field of battle first (does not respond to Affidavit) loses by default.
    7. Sacrifice is the measure of credibility.
    8. A lien or claim can only be satisfied by one of the following actions.
    a. A rebuttal Affidavit of Truth, supported by evidence, point-by-point.
    b. Payment.
    c. Agreement.
    d. Resolution by a jury according to the rules of common law.

For Colorado, I enforce as Patroon - directly from the Laws of Colorado Territory - 1861.

Name:  Common_Law_of_England.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  165.9 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-24-15 at 11:54 AM.