Thread: No land associated with this parcel.

No land associated with this parcel.

This is an interesting designation of extraterritoriality. We find a basic description as:

1Ch 6:50 And these are the sons of Aaron; Eleazar his son, Phinehas his son, Abishua his son,
    1Ch 6:51 Bukki his son, Uzzi his son, Zerahiah his son,
    1Ch 6:52 Meraioth his son, Amariah his son, Ahitub his son,
    1Ch 6:53 Zadok his son, Ahimaaz his son.
    1Ch 6:54 Now these are their dwelling places throughout their castles in their coasts, of the sons of Aaron, of the families of the Kohathites: for theirs was the lot.
    1Ch 6:55 And they gave them Hebron in the land of Judah, and the suburbs thereof round about it.
    1Ch 6:56 But the fields of the city, and the villages thereof, they gave to Caleb the son of Jephunneh.
    1Ch 6:57 And to the sons of Aaron they gave the cities of Judah, namely, Hebron, the city of refuge, and Libnah with her suburbs, and Jattir, and Eshtemoa, with their suburbs,
    1Ch 6:58 And Hilen with her suburbs, Debir with her suburbs,
    1Ch 6:59 And Ashan with her suburbs, and Bethshemesh with her suburbs:

Do you get that? The inheritance for the priest class is municipal, not territorial. Hebron was the capital city like New York.

Are you paying attention? Good!

I don't think that being Levite in nature means debt, it is more that you choose your God between Life and Debt by how you view guilt and sacrifice. The Christian model I get, and I go two or three times a week to study Christianity, is that the Blood of the Lamb is sacrificial blood. - Meaning that you appease an angry God because you are guilty of something or another.

The more studied pastors justify that Jesus' blood is sacrificial in nature by going back to the first Passover.

Exo 12:4 And if the household be too little for the lamb, let him and his neighbour next unto his house take it according to the number of the souls; every man according to his eating shall make your count for the lamb.
    Now if there is going to be any lamb leftover until the morning the head of household is instructed to burn it into ash. But clearly the intention of the slaughter is a prescribed diet with special instructions to smear the blood let on the doorposts as IDENTIFICATION. Not sacrifice!

I have spoken about this with some pretty in depth Bible scholars and still it seems to take a bit of time for this distinction between a God or wrath and guilt to be replaced by a God of Love and Forgiveness (redemption). That equation of forgiveness and redemption is important with the money.

So which priest am I?

Can you get the audacity? I am calling for global forgiveness of debt. And the original was served on the guy on the top of the list. Richard GRASSO, Chairman of the NYSE.

Name:  BOE2_filed.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  54.2 KB

I called for the forgiveness on August 13, 2001 and so thirty-day Judgment came on September 11, 2001 and the NYSE was shut down for that three-day Bankers' Holiday - Title 12 USC §95a:

12 U.S. Code § 95 - Emergency limitations and restrictions on business of members of Federal Reserve System; designation of legal holiday for national banking associations; exceptions; “State” defined
    But you have it there. By authority of my perpetual inheritance as Patroon I am calling for Forgiveness.

The Levite priests catered to the laws of sacrifice. There is a higher order to which Abraham tithed - Melchizedek. The God of Love and Forgiveness.

No land is associated with this parcel.

This is big. You find it on the 501(c)(3) parcels too though. So... That is also a priesthood - but who is placing the orders to whom?

Banned
    I'm starting to get it. Washington was Levite (municipal) and NY is their capitol, right there on the cover. And you are Melchizedek, outside the municipality. Your Church is not 501(c)(3) and the Assessor said you may apply for exemption, it does not transfer with the property. You refused that (R4C) and told the Assessor about Mandatory Exceptions in the IRS tax code (you don't need an exemption for what never applied in the first place), that associations of churches are excepted. And when I go to the Assessor's website - you are excepted. No land associated. Tax-free.

I'd say you have placed the order ... and the assessor is complying!
    Last edited by lorne; 10-23-15 at 02:49 AM.