Thread: Filing Taxes when Redeeming Lawful Money all year

Filing Taxes when Redeeming Lawful Money all year

David and all, I am employed and have been receiving my pay via paper checks. In 2013, I began endorsing them with the redeemed in lawful money verbiage. I have also updated my W-4 and bank signature card to reflect the lawful money demand. In addition to those changes, I haven’t filed taxes since I began this practice.
    I have a few questions, and hope David or someone, can provide clarity.

- How do I complete my 1040 when filing? Where do I indicate the demand for lawful money on my tax return? Given the fact that no taxes are being taken out of my paycheck, thus I’ve already recouped the money on the front end, I am unsure how to proceed when filing.
    - What are the repercussions, if any, when I file in 2016 as I haven’t filed since 2013?
    - What is the process/how do I go about receiving a refund for previous tax years, before I began claiming lawful money?

Thank you in advance for your insight.

Hi Looking For Answers;

I just rediscovered this post you wrote a while back. Since you began redeeming lawful money in 2013 you have had no tax liability for some time now.

W-4 Form.

Notice the conditions for the Exempt declaration. It sounds as though you meet these conditions since you began your (own) redemption in 2013. You had no tax liability in 2014 which was "last year". And you have no tax liability for 2015 and you will get a full refund of all withholdings.

Enjoy being part of the Run on the Fed.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Hi Looking For Answers;

I just rediscovered this post you wrote a while back. Since you began redeeming lawful money in 2013 you have had no tax liability for some time now.

W-4 Form.

Notice the conditions for the Exempt declaration. It sounds as though you meet these conditions since you began your (own) redemption in 2013. You had no tax liability in 2014 which was "last year". And you have no tax liability for 2015 and you will get a full refund of all withholdings.

Enjoy being part of the Run on the Fed.
    Looking For Answers done R U N N O F T in 2013. Seems those garlics and onions weren't enough to keep her in Egypt.

Num 11:5 We remember the fish, which we did eat in Egypt freely; the cucumbers, and the melons, and the leeks, and the onions, and the garlick:
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Relating to Filing Taxes having been redeeming all year, (never having filed w4)

Hello,

I was hoping someone would be able to clarify what amount should be put on line 21 if someone has been redeeming lawful money on all paychecks and is having a large sum taken out of each. Would the total amount on line 21 be the actual gross salary amount lets pretend it is 100,000. or would you place on line 21 the amount that you actually redeemed, which unfortunately, is the amount after what they withheld , lets pretend that total to be 80,000. As the goal is to in essence receive the 20,000 that they held, how do you go about proving that is what you demanded lawful money for when, the paycheck, is much less due to the with holding agent withholding such funds from your cashable paycheck? Further, is the demand for lawful money supposed to be different when written to the state, who held less money? My belief is that the entire pay stub amount, not the paycheck, is the true amount earned, so how are other people doing this who have been redeeming lawful money all year? I have yet to see any examples that would provide me with some clarification in regards to this matter.

Sincerely,

Kelly-Anne

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Anne View Post
    Hello,

I was hoping someone would be able to clarify what amount should be put on line 21 if someone has been redeeming lawful money on all paychecks and is having a large sum taken out of each. Would the total amount on line 21 be the actual gross salary amount lets pretend it is 100,000. or would you place on line 21 the amount that you actually redeemed, which unfortunately, is the amount after what they withheld , lets pretend that total to be 80,000. As the goal is to in essence receive the 20,000 that they held, how do you go about proving that is what you demanded lawful money for when, the paycheck, is much less due to the with holding agent withholding such funds from your cashable paycheck? Further, is the demand for lawful money supposed to be different when written to the state, who held less money? My belief is that the entire pay stub amount, not the paycheck, is the true amount earned, so how are other people doing this who have been redeeming lawful money all year? I have yet to see any examples that would provide me with some clarification in regards to this matter.

Sincerely,

Kelly-Anne
    A W-2C (correction) needs to be filed for the whole amount that you made at the end of year, then you can establish the Redeem in Lawful money but your still under the jurisdiction of the IRS. I haven't done this myself. I have read a few articles on it. Tom Schultz was a common law contractor and he did this so he was getting 100% of his earnings. It's okay, if this is the only option you have. The key is completely removing yourself out from under the jurisdiction of the IRS period for life. This can be done through an Affidavit. An Affidavit got us in trouble with this tax stuff, so you remove yourself with an Affidavit. It's simple and done through the mail system. You get 100% of your withholdings. A tax return is an Affidavit that everyone keeps signing and they are incriminating themselves, giving consent to give their money away to them.

Ever since I learned about the money system, I ran across documents for taxes and started building a portfolio on just taxes itself. I knew down the line this would be a great resource. I want to see every man and woman get 100% of the money they work for. It belongs to them and their families, not the IRS. The IRS is a Debt Collection Agency under title 15 which I'm sure most of you know this. There isn't anything you cannot kill when it comes to them. The truth Supersedes all greed and thievery!

People lose in court against them all the time because they don't invoke the right court first off, they argue the wrong titles, they don't immediately remove the attorney from the other side so he can't testify. They start testifying all the time when court proceedings start. You have the right to ask them to produce the injured party, nature and cause, jurisdiction etc. You have to shut them down immediately by objecting, discovery. Why is he testifying?

Go in there like a dove, but when its time to act, you become bold as the Lion of Judah.

Hi Kelly-Anne;

I have been out of the "employment" for so many years that I cannot really be of help. There are plenty of members here who have received full refunds though. Hopefully one of them will chime in. Thank you for being specific about Line 21.

As I recall this is the amount of withholdings but do not attempt to combine SSI and FICA.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Anne View Post
    Hello,

Sincerely,

Kelly-Anne

Have you studied 1040 Help thread, especially post 10366, which is for partial-year filers?

For full-year filers, just remove the 9/9/11 middle column of figures. BUT this old schedule has incorrect wording.

Please use new TEMPLATE at:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...URWel9RTDJFOVk

Also study:
    http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/getting-started.html
    and
    http://lawfulmoney.blogspot.com/p/in...e-fee.html?m=0

Last edited by doug555; 05-29-16 at 05:44 PM.