Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: county recording/registering - nature of grant of instrument to county, state, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    In my opinion, the county courthouse is a public building and the clerk is available, and obligated, to serve the public. The public is the collection of people who live and operate near the area and you have right of access to that building, and service from the clerk, as anyone else.
    I don't agree.
    It is a private building.
    Whom did the clerk swear the oath to?
    The public is a collection of persons.

"I don't agree.
    The public is a collection of persons."

They exorcise the power to tax. That is a governmental power. With that power comes all its duties, obligations and restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    I don't agree.
    The public is a collection of persons.
    A good idea would be to get it right from the "horse's mouth"; why not ask the local clerk?

Write a simple letter with short simple questions, like:

Is the building where you operate as clerk a public or private building?

In order to "swear", and have any meaning or value behind it, one must do so appealing to a higher authority. Any meaningful oath is sworn to God.

The clerk has many duties, but most of all, it is to be the keeper, holder and authenticator of the public record.

The word person can be defined in any number of ways. People have a right to be secure in their papers and their persons without interference. Any clerk who swore an oath is bound to not interfere with such rights.

The main purpose of those who hold office in "government" is to secure, protect and restore property. Rights are property.

many thanks for the input, men.

love, peace and life to all...

It might be that registration results in: 1 - the documents becoming public domain except for redacted portions; 2 - if you register property that is the subject of the document as being "in the State" then it will result in the property being deemed to be in the State along with associated consequences.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

STATE, n. A people permanently occupying a fixed territory bound together by common-law habits and custom into one body politic exercising, through the medium of an organized government,

Black's 4th

I don't think being 'in the state' is what is happening. I think the executive does an improper action, but the judicial can not, so does not question the other branch.

Is the building where you operate as clerk a public or private building?
    In my little tiny town the court house is a private building that they rent.
    There is a vacancy in one of the shops below that is for rent right now.
    The government seems to be the biggest renter there by taking the whole top floor with family services etc.
    Court houses are registered corporations.

Ottawa police hire private security to run courthouse security screening
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa...ning-1.3170505

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    In my little tiny town the court house is a private building that they rent.
    There is a vacancy in one of the shops below that is for rent right now.
    The government seems to be the biggest renter there by taking the whole top floor with family services etc.
    Court houses are registered corporations.

Ottawa police hire private security to run courthouse security screening
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa...ning-1.3170505
    Even if that is true; the terms of the lease dictate the use and user of the building. Why not get a direct answer rather than presume?

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    STATE, n. A people permanently occupying a fixed territory bound together by common-law habits and custom into one body politic exercising, through the medium of an organized government,

Black's 4th

I don't think being 'in the state' is what is happening. I think the executive does an improper action, but the judicial can not, so does not question the other branch.
    If you assert the property to be in the state in the registered document then voila..so it is.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Why not get a direct answer rather than presume?
    They hate me.
    They will do nothing for me.

Acts and statutes are copy written. Private property.
    The bar card grants permission to use them.
    Public has no standing in a private venue.
    Public is granted access which can be invoked at any time.

In this video the judge states its his court house.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=af5_1431881023