Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
Gen. 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, and that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make [one] wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
So I learned that a woman may give birth to twins - twins that have different fathers - provided that she engages the two men within a five day period.

This implies that within that five day period the seed of the first man is still within the woman, which in turn implies that the seed of the first man would come into contact with the flesh and seed of second man while the second man engages the woman (isn't that how STDs transmit. The sharing of fluids can be construed as "and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat" ).

Perhaps Adam engaged the Eve, knowing that she had the other man's seed in her - yet he engaged Eve anyway. And when Father inquired about it, Adam attempted to escape culpability by blaming Eve (she's the loose one!).

Perhaps after the deeds were done, they contracted an STD - that's when they realized they were naked - they needed to cover up lesions around the genitals.

Whether or not Adam engaged the evil man in direct intercourse - well, I think I'll gain more insight into that by examining and comparing the punishemnts of those involved.

I appreciate all that MJ has presented. For one thing, MJ's presentation has defeated my disinterest in scripture (something I've been fighting with for a long time). I've spent more time reading and thinking about scripture over the past few days than seemingly my entire life. And that's only a slight exaggeration.

Thank, MJ!