Quote Originally Posted by Rock Anthony View Post
I just had an "Aha" moment!

From examining the punishment, I conclude that Adam did not engage in a homosexual act, or even a threesome.

Prior to any sin, Adam and Eve lived on the Word of God alone.
Gen 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
But then Adam veered from the Word, and hearkened on to Eve's word (done by his own choice). Since God's word is what provided sustenance, Adam's punishment is that he must procure his own sustenance by working the land.

Wow, this is fun.
When "eating" of the other "trees", there was no danger or possibility of the man or woman veering away from God's Word; the other "trees" had neither the cunning nor desire to persuade the man or woman otherwise.

What still confuses me is the serpent and the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. These have to be two separate beings since the serpent said,

"For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

Eat thereof - meaning eat of that over there. So the serpent speaking to the woman cannot be the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil as the serpent is convincing the woman to go over there and eat of it. And yet God speaks to the serpent:

"And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:"

Now, when God continues; is He still speaking to the serpent or did He shift over to the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil when He states:

"And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."

Was this a tag-team effort; false prophet (serpent) and the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil (Anti-Christ) working together in an attempt to interrupt God's plan?