What seems a bit confusing is the assertion that the man must of had sex with Satan if we are to believe the analgous nature of these words being used.

The man said, "she gave me of the tree and I did eat."

She gave me of the tree and I did eat.

How does that translate exactly? Why does she have any power to give of the tree and how did she accomplish this?

To partake or "eat of the tree" for a woman so as to be given the "seed" is clear enough. But, to keep consistent with that interpretation, for the man to also "eat of the tree" means he engaged the "tree" in the same way, else why use the same words? So, that means that the man received the seed of the tree anally? What would that accomplish and why would the man allow himself to "partake" of such an obviously unnatural act?

What the man and woman describe as has happened in the garden is the same act for both utilizing the same words. This is what doesn't make sense to me and what makes the "Serpent Seed" doctrine, in my opinion, a bit difficult to accept, especially when it is espoused by many "crackpot types" (obviously not you MJ) who are openly racist against anyone who is not of the "white adamic race". If this doctrine is the truth, then why are there so many of these "wacko types" associated with and representative of it?

By the way, I have no protectionist feelings about any Christian dogma and I have no vested interest in the teachings of the modern Christian "church"; the truth is all I seek. In fact, that is one of the reasons I found myself among this group; I broke down and prayed to God to receive His truth above all else. My whole life was filled with a sense of uncomfortability and the "something's not right" feeling when either being taught about religion or my attempts to "learn" from the exalted and respected "preachers of the word" by attending the occasional "church service". I just thought it was me not being ready or mature enough to "act the part", or I thought I just had a bad rebellious "authority figure" problem that I needed to work on.

Now I know that those gut feelings I was having were justified, as most of what I had been taught my entire life were lies.