Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
I think that you could follow my assertions by reading the whole report; and I know that you did. Or, I think based on your inquisitive nature that you did.

What is fruit? Fruit carries its seed within itself. Like a Banana, Orange, Apple, etc. Man also is Fruit. And so that people might see - even the underwear makers were so kind as to call their "tighty whities" - FRUIT OF THE LOOM.

Man's seed - sperma - is within man. Therefore, Man is Fruit.

They did put those "fig leaves" over their GROIN - did they not? You know because eth-ha-aw-dawm was CRAZY and now "out of the blue" decided he needed pants. That apple, [whatever it was] must have been laced with some sort of poison - I mean what would make these two put "fig leaves" over their GROIN. Perhaps they should have made a napkin to wipe their mouths? I know it was doctrine the Snake - hissed at them. I jest, but you get the gist, Reader. These two, The Man and The Woman, were no dummies. They covered up what they had just participated in.

I got a young boy - 5 years old. Sometimes we buy OREO cookies and I do not want him to eat OREO's at certain times, so I tell him, son don't eat any of those cookies. If he has it in his mind he is going to eat cookies, and believe me a five year old can get those kind of thoughts, he may "sneak" a cookie. And when he comes in to my presence, I may notice that there are some black crumbs around the edges of his mouth. When I ask him "have you eaten any cookies", he naturally puts his hand over his GROIN, right? No, reader, he naturally covers his mouth.

And Yehovah increased the Woman's birth pains because you know, that makes perfect sense. She ate food so yep there you go - from here on out - you will experience great pain giving your issue. No friend the God I serve is quite natural and this explanation that some food was eaten, in my mind is quite unnatural in regard to Yehovah's response. It just makes no sense to me why eth-ha-aw-dawm and Chavvah would do what they did and then why would Yehovah curse Chavvah in terms of BIRTH pains?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Paul trying Oh so hard to get them to see - I wish to present you as chaste VIRGINS - not as Eve who was beguiled by the Serpent.

--------------------------

There are many phrases in language that do not mean exactly according to each word. Like "he knew her" or "to touch her". Both meaning the same thing but in a polite way.

How about "I'm on a roll".....does that mean I am rolling down a hill? Or does it have a euphemistic meaning?

How about "the sky is the limit". Or, "See if I care".

Yehoshuah said that if you "eat" and "drink" of the "bread of life".....

"but we are shown in the negative that Eve said she was not "To Touch" ....Touch euphemistically means - "To perform sex act".

It is really simple.

Which one of the "words" in the following euphemisms would you care for me to pick out and define. Will that help you? Absolutely not. It is a figure of speech or a Idiom or a Hebrew-ism.

Here is another....

1Ki 12:10 And the young men that were grown up with him spake unto him, saying, Thus shalt thou speak unto this people that spake unto thee, saying, Thy father made our yoke heavy, but make thou it lighter unto us; thus shalt thou say unto them, My little finger shall be thicker than my father's loins.

He meant he was going to TAX the crap out of them. But that is not what each word means individually.

To the Reader - Read the presentments and you , Reader make up your own mind. Do you own study and please reader, check behind me - do not Trust in Michael Joseph or any other man.

Thank you for this contribution it helps to dispel confusion.

Shalom,
mj

P.S. AJ, I think I am up to five now. The Garden, The Three Heaven and Earth Ages, The Election of Yehovah, Is Rapture just a bunch of hot Air?, and The Parable of the Fig Tree.

I hope you were blessed by them.
I must have missed "The Garden", where is that thread?

I get your interpretation about man as a tree and seed within man and that is what I assumed you were asserting. That is a big leap from what most people interpret the Genesis garden account to be. I don't necessarily dismiss it out of hand, but there must be some way to confirm that these words are being used analogously rather than in the true meaning of the words used. You say that it is rediculous to deduce that God would banish the man and woman from the garden and increase the womans labor pains just for disobeying and eating from a forbidden tree. I don't get that reaction because I think it is entirely plausable that the disobedience of a direct command of God could have resulted in such consequences.

Who was the "tree" of knowledge of good and evil? Who was the "tree" of life? Why would "eating" from or "touching" a certain "tree" make one gain knowledge of what good and evil is and yet another would make one live forever? What type of "tree" has this type of power to give when "eaten" or "touched"?

And finally, the big question...

Gen. 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, and that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make [one] wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

What "tree" did the man have sex with? Did the man and woman have sex with the same "tree"? How would that physically work?