Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Parable of the Fig Tree

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Gen. 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, and that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make [one] wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
    So I learned that a woman may give birth to twins - twins that have different fathers - provided that she engages the two men within a five day period.

This implies that within that five day period the seed of the first man is still within the woman, which in turn implies that the seed of the first man would come into contact with the flesh and seed of second man while the second man engages the woman (isn't that how STDs transmit. The sharing of fluids can be construed as "and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat" ).

Perhaps Adam engaged the Eve, knowing that she had the other man's seed in her - yet he engaged Eve anyway. And when Father inquired about it, Adam attempted to escape culpability by blaming Eve (she's the loose one!).

Perhaps after the deeds were done, they contracted an STD - that's when they realized they were naked - they needed to cover up lesions around the genitals.

Whether or not Adam engaged the evil man in direct intercourse - well, I think I'll gain more insight into that by examining and comparing the punishemnts of those involved.

I appreciate all that MJ has presented. For one thing, MJ's presentation has defeated my disinterest in scripture (something I've been fighting with for a long time). I've spent more time reading and thinking about scripture over the past few days than seemingly my entire life. And that's only a slight exaggeration.

Thank, MJ!

Find the Appendix 19 of the Companion Bible - written by E.W. Bullinger

EW Bullinger Appendix 19 _ Companion Bible.pdf
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Anthony View Post
    So I learned that a woman may give birth to twins - twins that have different fathers - provided that she engages the two men within a five day period.

This implies that within that five day period the seed of the first man is still within the woman, which in turn implies that the seed of the first man would come into contact with the flesh and seed of second man while the second man engages the woman (isn't that how STDs transmit. The sharing of fluids can be construed as "and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat" ).

Perhaps Adam engaged the Eve, knowing that she had the other man's seed in her - yet he engaged Eve anyway. And when Father inquired about it, Adam attempted to escape culpability by blaming Eve (she's the loose one!).

Perhaps after the deeds were done, they contracted an STD - that's when they realized they were naked - they needed to cover up lesions around the genitals.

Whether or not Adam engaged the evil man in direct intercourse - well, I think I'll gain more insight into that by examining and comparing the punishemnts of those involved.

I appreciate all that MJ has presented. For one thing, MJ's presentation has defeated my disinterest in scripture (something I've been fighting with for a long time). I've spent more time reading and thinking about scripture over the past few days than seemingly my entire life. And that's only a slight exaggeration.

Thank, MJ!
    Now you know why Paul was so zealous for those he had worked so hard to show the truth. I am zealous over you too Rock. I am glad that you are studying. The Scriptures are complete. Yehovah does not leave one wanting.

This is what I mean by working in the field. My wife asked me the other day why are you up till 3am working on stuff that does not bring this family any increase. There are other treasures - this flesh being temporary.

shalom,
    mj

P.S. The reason you MUST put so much work in Genesis, is because if you do not get Genesis, you will miss the rest of Scripture. That Reader is a guarantee!

Thank you for this report Rock. This has made my day.

By the way, I have no protectionist feelings about any Christian dogma and I have no vested interest in the teachings of the modern Christian "church"; the truth is all I seek. In fact, that is one of the reasons I found myself among this group; I broke down and prayed to God to receive His truth above all else. My whole life was filled with a sense of uncomfortability and the "something's not right" feeling when either being taught about religion or my attempts to "learn" from the exalted and respected "preachers of the word" by attending the occasional "church service". I just thought it was me not being ready or mature enough to "act the part", or I thought I just had a bad rebellious "authority figure" problem that I needed to work on.

Now I know that those gut feelings I was having were justified, as most of what I had been taught my entire life were lies.

I too share the same sentiment. I used to sit in church as a boy and just listen to the preacher and think, man this guy sounds like he is about to die. He is a HORRIBLE teacher. I would just think about what "they" were telling me and I just could not accept "their" presentments as truth.

As such, I was a non-conformist. I can remember not doing one piece of homework all the way thru gradeschool, highschool and then for the first two years of college. In fact in college I never went to class until i matriculated into Environmental/Civil Engineering school. My grade school teachers telling me "you're only hurting yourself". Whilst I laughed them to scorn - setting the curve on the mid-term and final examinations.

I have NEVER fit in and I think it is because I am not meant to fit in. I am a natural leader, I have always led. In fact I care not for two bulls in a room, I will - subconsciously - try to run the other one out. Maybe that is what you meant by my writing style. But I cannot stand a lie. I desire the truth. But i have found that the Preacher is right - "with much knowledge comes much sorrow." Once you can begin to see, you can see your brothers and sisters floundering in the mire - and while you want to help them - they cannot see they are in distress.

You touched a chord in my with your presentment. If I have gone too far, I digress.

Shalom,
    mj

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Anthony View Post

Thank, MJ!
    Now that makes more sense! Especially taking into account the "punishments of those involved".

Here is another perspective on why Adam did what he did:

ADAM'S CURSE
    The judgment that God had pronounced upon Adam was a curse on the ground (Genesis 3:17-19) and not upon his reproductive organ because Adam was not deceived into transgressing the law. Eve was. (1Tim.2:14). But Adam listened to her and joined her in her sin. Adam knew what he was doing when he hearkened to his wife. Being taken from his side, she was a part of him. He knew she would be lost because of her sin. Therefore, in order to redeem her, he must identify himself with her sin. So, Adam knowingly joined Eve in her sin. And his act brought DEATH into the world.

"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression,

WHO IS THE FIGURE OF HIM THAT WAS TO COME."
    Romans 5:12-14
    ADAM IS THE FIGURE OF HIM THAT WAS TO COME. How is that so? Adam redeemed his wife back to himself by identifying himself with her transgression. Remember, Adam had no former lust and knew no sin. Similarly, Jesus Christ, the last Adam, identified Himself with His fallen Bride and became sin for her that she might become the righteousness of God. But in identifying Himself with fallen man, the redemptive act of the last Adam (Jesus Christ) brought LIFE back to man. With the Water and the Blood that flowed from the side of Jesus Christ at Calvary, God made a Bride for Him. Read Romans 5:12- 21; 1 Corinthians 15:21,22,45. Amen! (Type and antitype -- nothing could be any clearer!) We are reconciled to the Living Tree of Life, not a fruit tree but the Living and Wise God!

The man and his wife were then driven out of the Garden of Eden. The Garden of Eden was God's delight. Anything not in accordance with God's law God's harmony could not be born there. Hence, as a hybrid was being conceived in the womb of Eve, the couple had to be driven out of the Garden. The hybrid was the Serpent's seed, a seed of discrepancy.

Since the Fall, man has been toiling by tilling the earth and weeding off thorns and thistles to obtain his food. He had lost his household servant, the Serpent-kind, who was the tiller of the ground.

http://www.propheticrevelation.net/o...ent_seed_3.htm

Now that makes more sense! Especially taking into account the "punishments of those involved".

Here is another perspective on why Adam did what he did:

ADAM'S CURSE
    The judgment that God had pronounced upon Adam was a curse on the ground (Genesis 3:17-19) and not upon his reproductive organ because Adam was not deceived into transgressing the law. Eve was. (1Tim.2:14). But Adam listened to her and joined her in her sin. Adam knew what he was doing when he hearkened to his wife. Being taken from his side, she was a part of him. He knew she would be lost because of her sin. Therefore, in order to redeem her, he must identify himself with her sin. So, Adam knowingly joined Eve in her sin. And his act brought DEATH into the world.

"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression,

WHO IS THE FIGURE OF HIM THAT WAS TO COME."
    Romans 5:12-14
    ADAM IS THE FIGURE OF HIM THAT WAS TO COME. How is that so? Adam redeemed his wife back to himself by identifying himself with her transgression. Remember, Adam had no former lust and knew no sin. Similarly, Jesus Christ, the last Adam, identified Himself with His fallen Bride and became sin for her that she might become the righteousness of God. But in identifying Himself with fallen man, the redemptive act of the last Adam (Jesus Christ) brought LIFE back to man. With the Water and the Blood that flowed from the side of Jesus Christ at Calvary, God made a Bride for Him. Read Romans 5:12- 21; 1 Corinthians 15:21,22,45. Amen! (Type and antitype -- nothing could be any clearer!) We are reconciled to the Living Tree of Life, not a fruit tree but the Living and Wise God!

The man and his wife were then driven out of the Garden of Eden. The Garden of Eden was God's delight. Anything not in accordance with God's law God's harmony could not be born there. Hence, as a hybrid was being conceived in the womb of Eve, the couple had to be driven out of the Garden. The hybrid was the Serpent's seed, a seed of discrepancy.

Since the Fall, man has been toiling by tilling the earth and weeding off thorns and thistles to obtain his food. He had lost his household servant, the Serpent-kind, who was the tiller of the ground.

http://www.propheticrevelation.net/o...ent_seed_3.htm
    Notice it was not the Sex act that necessarily was the Sin. The Sin was engaging The Satan. These were told - Do not Engage this one.

It could not be sex for the natural plan of Yehovah was to bring forth Yehoshuah by and thru The Man and The Woman. But we see that The Woman was told do not touch The Satan.

We see this in the plan of Salvation issued forth by Yehoshuah. You must be:

1) Born thru the waters of a woman.

This goes to the Angels that just came here on their craft and took wives of the daughters of The Man. 2nd Attempt to nullify Salvation in this Age.

2) Born from the Spirit Above

--------------------------------------------------------

Notice that the first creation of the races were made and told to go replenish the Earth. Then The Man and The Woman were put in the garden with all the rest of the "beasts of the field" for specific duty to bring forth Yehoshuah. But notice that Yehoshuah is the ONLY creation where Yehovah impregnates a Flesh Woman so it can be truly said that Yehoshuah is the ONLY begotten Son of Yehovah. And it can be said of Yehoshuah that he is the Son of Man. Whereby Man is The Man in the Garden.

--------------------------------------------------------

Yehoshuah found delight in only two TYPES of assemblies these know what happened in the Garden and they teach it. Plus these do not follow the precepts of the Nicolaitans

No man comes empty for the feast. And no man stands as the purveyor of knowledge - you share with me and I with you and we are exponentially increased. And the first fruits that we come with are increased greatly as we share with each other our blessings.

shalom,
    mj

P.S. Concerning Death - The Satan brought death in the World in the 1st Age. The Satan again brings Death in the Word [2nd Age] for The Satan is Death - beguiling The Man and The Woman. Read Gen 1:3. The Light is Yehoshuah the darkness is The Satan.

Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Who is the "He himself" - this is Yehovah. And just as we look the same today as we looked in the 1st Age - If you have seen the Son you have seen the Father. Mary indeed was one special Woman. Not worthy of worship, mind you, but who cannot see that she is Election. Even the priest questioned the Angel to his demise - he was struck Mute. But not Mary.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-09-11 at 03:27 PM.

Anthony Joseph
    If the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil is "Satan", and the Serpent spoke to the woman saying in so many words, "Hey, didn't God say you can eat from ALL the trees of the garden", then aren't the Serpent and the Tree of Knowledge two separate beings? It wasn't the Tree of Knowledge that spoke to the woman, it was the Serpent pointing to that Tree and deceiving the woman into partaking of it. The Serpent was a controlled agent of Satan who deceived the woman into the unholy union with him. Isn't this a more accurate account?

Anthony Joseph
    Also, if the woman (Chayyah - Life) is the "mother of ALL living" then what of the other living beings (races) prior. Does not ALL mean ALL? I looked up the word Chay, Chi and hay for "living" Strong's H2416 and it is used and applied throughout the scripture to describe "life" except for plants.

Eating of the fruit is symbolic. When they ate of the fruit what would happen.

You will die. No knowledge of death before that,
    you will no good from evil. animals don't,
    and till the soil, animals don't etc

This shows on one level the evolution of consciousness. We left the garden, nature. Some would say that others were involved on this planet in our development but it had to someplace, and this is a representation of the that someplace. In my humble opinion. rken

Also, if the woman (Chayyah - Life) is the "mother of ALL living" then what of the other living beings (races) prior. Does not ALL mean ALL? I looked up the word Chay, Chi and hay for "living" Strong's H2416 and it is used and applied throughout the scripture to describe "life" except for plants.
    Chavvah Mother of all Flesh - NO
    Chavvah Mother of all Spiritual Living - Yes. [in this Age, save Election]

The Elect are presanctified and are alive in Yehoshuah [justified in 1st Age = Common Fig]
    The rest are born into this flesh Age [2nd] Dead in Yehoshuah - a Test - will these by free will choose Life? The Woman bringing forth Yehoshuah [by her waters].
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-10-11 at 04:48 PM.