Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What Options Am I Left With? (Did Not R4C or Send Back Traffic Citations)

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    I have over a period of a couples of years (a few years ago) been stopped and ticketed for no DL and no insurance three times building up a pile of fines that they placed on the dL/account.
    The DL # is the same as the account #.

It never is cancelled because after they take their DL away from you they still place the charges on the DL.account #.
    The account never closes even when they say you have no DL. Go figure.

So every six months i would get a statement from them saying I have a pile of outstanding fine.
    So one day ( a couple years ago now) I took the new statement and paste over the address window on the envelope and put a new address on it.

"Forward to the legal owners and trustee of the name"
    then I put the vital stats office of the province my birth was recorded in.

Never heard or received anything from the DL agents again.

What I want to do but have not yet is check the DL/account # at a insurance place to see if the chargers are still on it or even if the account still exists.

I also wonder about inactive accounts falling dormant. Meaning no new chargers or me begging for a privilege activates the statute of limitations.

After all even the SIN/SSN go dormant after not being used for five years and they need to be reactivated.
    Sound like the lesson of Lot's wife is relevant here; why "look back" if it has nothing to do with you?

I have over a period of a couples of years (a few years ago) been stopped and ticketed for no DL and no insurance three times building up a pile of fines that they placed on the dL/account.

It never is cancelled because after they take their DL away from you they still place the charges on the DL.account #.
    Closing an account and cancelling an account are two different things. The DL application brings about a bundle of things apparently: competency certificate by presumption at least, tax ID (revenue related), account at the Department of Revenue or DMV, ID. After seven years, at the IRS at least, the records can disappear until you make some kind of activity. The IRS records and the SSA's records are, obviously, not the same.

When they suspend the license, that doesn't mean that they close the account. Typically the license # is a mask for the SSN.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-22-15 at 04:54 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    That is the mindset of the Leftists; only they leave out the "Holy Spirit" part. A very scary way to live life - if it feels good, do it.

That is the model used by those who justify their narcissism - without a moral standard from on High, then anyone can justify ANYTHING as long as it makes one "feel good". Murderers, rapists, torturers, thieves, enslavers, etc. can all "feel good" by these actions if it profits them.

Feelings are relative to each individual which in turn renders said feelings as merely opinions. I say murder is good because it brings me happiness in form of earthly riches. You say it is bad because it snuffs out innocent life? Without a moral standard from a Supreme Being Higher than us, who can say who is right and who is wrong? Answer, no one.

Very scary indeed.
    In the alternative misuse of judgment will make one sick. But that might become obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    I came across a source, and I don't recall it right now, that suggested the original colonies were churches.

The Mandatory Exception is like Pope or Mayor. Bishop of Rome would be to say City of Vatican.

So every six months i would get a statement from them saying I have a pile of outstanding fine.
    So one day ( a couple years ago now) I took the new statement and paste over the address window on the envelope and put a new address on it.

"Forward to the legal owners and trustee of the name"
    then I put the vital stats office of the province my birth was recorded in.

Never heard or received anything from the DL agents again.

What I want to do but have not yet is check the DL/account # at a insurance place to see if the chargers are still on it or even if the account still exists.

I also wonder about inactive accounts falling dormant. Meaning no new chargers or me begging for a privilege activates the statute of limitations.

After all even the SIN/SSN go dormant after not being used for five years and they need to be reactivated.

I see the wisdom in having somebody (insurance agent) who wants your money to do the investigation. After twenty years of ebiking and bus around town they made me start fresh like a sixteen-year old. I had to have a licensed adult next to me for a month. But the SSN was still there with a record of 40+ quarters so that is good to go still - my "old age" insurance policy.

So i ask myself do i hold or did i ever hold a valid DRIVERS what it says Driver Licence on my DRIVERS LICENCE The only proper use of judgment is how it makes you feel. If you feel the joy, peace and love then it is of the Holy Spirit. If not then you are feeding and feeding off of fear.Well 60 day,s The DRIVER OR DRIVERS one got identified as ME so i used proper judgment and at a show cause hearing invoked my joy, peace and love for the Holy Spirit and decreed my true name and nature for and on the record as only a Man standing under God . And this zer0ed there account i am presuming at the time of drivers arrest not mine a ORDER of Suspension of [Drivers Licence] and Disqualification From Holding or Obtaining a Licence for a the NAME on a Driver Licence if it is only me that can refuse to carry hold or be identified with this feel good privilege and feeding the identity crisis as fear is never how following Christ works for me i follow JC with no guilt or shame his true Name was never registered and my true Name i give freely as know registration was attached. Now roadside if a suspension is for a DRIVERS or DRIVER,s licence how is the one in the glove box get that S attached to it.And why if its not signed its not valid is that my claim or there's signing it.for this i Drive a family car nothing but insurance and registration in glove box officer you may identify this vehicle i have phoned the owner a tow truck is on its way. This is fair and Christ like Now how can a DRIVERS licence be suspended if its was issued as a DRIVER only LICENCE issued AT BIRTHS OR BIRTH CERTIFICATE [BIRTH,S] what clever use is the S in driver used to establish guilt.

i follow JC with no guilt or shame his true Name was never registered and my true Name

That is what I am talking about.

I came across a source, and I don't recall it right now, that suggested the original colonies were churches.

Reminds me something my mother taught us when we were small children, using your hands. 'Here's the church, here's the steeple, open up and there's all the people'. Gives a real meaning of separation of church and state.