Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
Does a using a first and middle name offer no commercial or legal insurance ? I think it more a stepping stone toward BALANCE, the CHRIST mind is balanced. both the DRIVER LICENCE & DRIVER,S LICENCE are for commercial lean You must show some evidence about this for it to sink in with me. I recall the CUSIP Number Generator on the Fidelity Website... Who identifies with a Name any NAME is in a commercial warzone the Competency use is the red cross tent in that war zone u know the Driver test is for commercial Appearance cures all defects in jurisdiction? That might be a better way to say that. Misnomer is a fatal flaw but it really has to be a big discrepancy like giving a defendant somebody else's name. COMMERCIAL verses COMMON Carrier? Competency if a 16 year old passes a Driver Exam why is his insurance 3 grande is the test as competent as those premiums the 16yold has no commercial driving skills he can ignore it all as his insurance is the competency level There the insurance industry is taking advantage of statistics. I am not defending the System. I am just saying that guilt causes sin; as a sense of separation - feeling God is distant or angry. If you take full responsibility for EVERYTHING then you are without sin. DOT passed this kid as competent for insurance purpose only just like the rest who make no money driving or traveling a lousy wheelman wont keep a job . how can a professional driver lose his competency level he cant be COMMERCIALY insured .no DL OR A SUSPENSION might prohibit registering insurance but if i operate drive or travel in a insured auto it matters less as competency is a expired DL and a r4c with your first n last and family insurance policy Being able to compensate an injury to another caused by your operation of machinery is right. 1 WHO,S NAME IS A PREMIUM REALLY in at the crash site the DRIVERS OR a Driver. The LEO is trained to listen for how you identified yourself. This is why I trace it back to the Passover Lamb. The Blood was to identify the family, not as a sacrifice to appease God. I think u tell the LEO before he shows his teeth i just phoned triple A the hook is on its way the owner has been informed buddy out the battlefield show them competency in the actions that your privileged to inform a fellow peace officer no emergency how may i assist my fellow Man this is all i carry for a emergency the Truth pass up over and around offers. Yes! Your smile identifies you. Your voice too. The relaxed and confident intonation... What a successful Cop knows about ME is my identification is with out a doubt private with witness. Towing it is having it restored to its registered copy of a titled holder its purchased value was taxed. I don't see that but then since I began "driving" again, after twenty years I have not had to deal with an impound lot manager. The Registration/Tax Receipt says David Merrill and that there is $0 property tax. I doubt the impound officer would even mention it. All impounds are frozen titles>If i have no lawful excuse i can be legally sacrificed with a tape recorder less to forget I am not sure that is an accurate mental model. for the record that truth was even less to remember. when pulled over how many ways does sideways have. Being pessimistic as the Mystic cast witch craft spells a shaft.Henry Ford built personal liability government insured its dividends on paper then demanded with Smith & Wesson to see that liability Birth & Death just between certificates between a bullet and target.
I am much more comfortable with my identity, signing David Merrill and allowing the System to assume MERRILL is my last name too. - A lot more comfortable than I thought.

Interestingly it took all day long. My (then) girlfriend is a psychiatrist. Whenever a clerk started giving me difficulties she would jump in like she was my Mom or something. I just kicked back and let her go to it. It probably would never have happened without her to do that. I wonder if she was just annoyed with having to drive me all around trying to get my license? We had to go downtown and to SSA and then to the clerk and recorder and to the county building ... back downtown... even to my doctors office where I got them to put an address to my last bill and print it out for me. That is probably it! She just wanted to get it over with and at the end of the day I was licensed up and insured etc. SS Card, replaced birth certificate; the whole 9 yards.