Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Options Am I Left With? (Did Not R4C or Send Back Traffic Citations)

So many facets of the commercial priestcraft are designed to make the simplicity of who you are as opposed to who we are seem like a very complicated story.

Joseph VINING's LEGAL IDENTITY - The Coming of Age of Public Law was very helpful for me. Here is the thing though. VINING has an elegant vocabulary. If you try reading this book like most you will likely come away believing his apology for what the sacrificial thinking scam has done for you - that Public Law is justified to prevail.

James and David Merrill are no different. Our relationship is not special. James and David Merrill and the rest of humanity are a class action. We have no differences - we need to sleep, breathe, eat and drink, excrete etc. of die; but most of all neither James or David Merrill will ever die. Without any special relationship we are one and we are eternal.

Attachment 3214

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Did you tell them you were a resident? Did you tell them that you ceased to be a resident? Do know what it means to hold office in the State? To hold the office of resident? The state code concerning trusts, fiduciary duties should cover quite a bit. As far as they are concerned, the State ID and the birth certificates they issue are their property? If you are holding them does that make "you" a trustee?
    I will be looking into all of that you mentioned, as it seems like it will put the pieces together better for me. Where would one find this information, though? Are there online resources? Would I look up a law library in the area? Finding a searchable source of law has been tough.

I also am still lost as to where to find the full release as to what one agrees to when signing certain government docs. For example, if I were to consider signing a DL, how would I be able to find out every last bit of what I'm agreeing to?

Think it through. If one could not finish the Passover Lamb during the evening sitting he was to collectively join with a neighbor and both families only slaughter one lamb so that no meat was wasted. The Blood of the Lamb was therefore for Identification Purposes. Both families took the blood of one lamb and painted both of their doorposts with it so that the Angel of Death passed both families over.

Stop looking to Jesus as a sacrifice.

If you keep looking at Jesus as a sacrifice then you keep constructing the Veil of the Law between you and the Ark of the Covenant.

Think: friend vs. foe identification in wartime.
    Very helpful analogy; one that I'll have to keep in the back of my mind in public.

Yes! Without redemption (of lawful money) it would truly seem the constitutions are suspended in the actual theater of war. I gave my friend a T-Shirt that said:

YOU CANNOT FIGHT YOUR WAY OFF THE BATTLEFIELD!

Consider studying law rather than studying rumors?
    The problem I've had with this goes back to the above, in that I'm not really sure where I can find comprehensive information that's actually "in the books" as fact. One of the first sources of information I found that seemed legit was the famguardian site (which your 1st link went to,) but its so extensive that before pouring through it all, I found myself looking elsewhere in search of supporting real world examples for what they suggest. Most of their examples of what to do reference law directly, but there isn't any backup that I found to prove their interpretations.

I'm glad to have found this site, as it often has the paperwork to back up the stories. Before this, though, I was relying on what others were suggesting were correct interpretations and remedies for the same subjects, with only a good pitch to back anything at best.

Ergo I am directing you to constitutions and statute - but after you begin making your demand for lawful money. Get off the battlefield of the Federal Reserve DISTRICTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    This may or may not help, just putting this out there as I've personally seen it used to have an automatic weapons charge completely dropped by the prosecuting attorney.

Karl Lentz discovered this process and others have used it to be extremely effective.

You would file a CLAIM ( not a criminal complaint but an actual CLAIM against the officer that pulled you over. Something like this:

Youtube has hundreds of hours of Karl Lentz discussing this process as well as others who have used it successfully.
    I've listened to some Karl Lentz on youtube, but most of it is in no particular order so I've found it only marginally helpful as everything that I've come across is fragmented.

Where exactly would one even file such a claim, and when would it be presented?
    What you've described sounds like something that would need to be put forth at arraignment, which often would happen before bail/release.
    After that point, I'd imagine you'd already be considered under a non-common law jurisdiction and have no recourse to change venue, no?

The Libel of Review is probably similar. I have not studied Karl.

Even the Miscellaneous Case file is a claim. - A claim to the right to be heard. Once you have a published record then you are a court of record.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Try getting a Certificate of Fact on that alleged officer. It states that the clerk could not find an oath of office.
    I'm still a little lost as to how I use this information. What would happen if there is no oath?
    Sorry if any of this is considered "common knowledge" on this board, as it seems like I'm always a few steps behind when I read the threads. I don't mind reading over anything that's already been discussed for the sake of not seeming like a hassle being cluseless novice. (Just felt like I needed to add that, as I feel a bit burdensome.)

The local Secretary of State will not provide a certificate of fact. I am trying to get this solved.

Name:  fraudem legis 2 2011.jpg
Views: 551
Size:  76.5 KB

This John William is now Mayor. If people cared then he might be impeached.

Here you are relying on training. The officer is trained to be able to testify on the witness stand. He is tuned in to hear how you identify yourself roadside during the Stop. If he is honest he or she will repeat what you said on the stand at trial.

Again I am lost as to how this would be utilized in my advantage. Would he then not be able to legally identify me as my ALL CAPS name, and therefore not be able to run that name, write tickets/file charges, or do anything else with the NAME?

You are probably best to think of your wrists; that is where the handcuffs go.

You assure yourself common law by redeeming lawful money. If you are in the districts then all you get is a gesture so as to appease.

I've seen that mentioned here, but is there no more action that need be taken other than going through the process of redeeming lawful money (and I imagine having that on record somewhere for the courts to see?)
    I'm still combing the board to find the thread and/or posts that detail the full process as to how one goes about redeeming lawful money so that I can start myself.

That is the stumbling block - maybe. You think that you have to redeem lawful money. Nope. You have to make your demand. Like Allodial (Karl) said above. Make your claim.

Pay with US notes, in the form of FRN's. FRN's only discharge debt. They look the same unless you put your Stamp on the back. Did you call Tim and order up a stamp?
    So after going through the demand process, the stamp is all that is left for the former FRN's to be considered US notes?

No! Make your demand/claim. You don't need worry about what people think. Make your demand.

So consider along these lines...

"I was walking along doing what everyone else does and not even thinking about it. Singing songs cos that is what everyone else was singing. Shooting bullets cos that was what everyone else was doing. Signing papers without thinking about it because that is what everyone else did then there was this shaking and I woke up from sleepwalking and now I'm wondering how I got where I am and what I should do, now?
    It is said that men are very goal oriented. If your goal is to have troubles and nightmares complications arising out of random events which you might inadvertently invite through your intercourse with people you put your trust in but shouldn't, you could continue with that. Setting a goal and objective of what how you would like your affairs to be arranged, for example, might be very helpful at this point. Additionally, I figure knowing who you are to be very important.

Ergo I am directing you to constitutions and statute - but after you begin making your demand for lawful money. Get off the battlefield of the Federal Reserve DISTRICTS.
    Part of the problem is them 'requiring' one identify oneself with a belligerent, world at war, "everyone"-is-a-soldier kind of silliness ID. If the driver license is essentially identification of one as a member of the land merchant marine, its no wonder there might be trouble for some to escape the theater of war.

The local Secretary of State will not provide a certificate of fact. I am trying to get this solved.
    The measures called for these days I'd say are: in writing one demands (i.e. mandamus) the Secretary of State to provide what he is supposed to provide or do what he is supposed to do and indicate in the demand that you will do it on his behalf if he fails to do so and fails to show lawful cause why he didn't or won't within the time period (say 7 days). I'd put a copy of that with a certificate of service in front of a county court or a U.S. district court giving him time to respond with a cc to the State AG. I'd note his failure to respond, dereliction of duty and put it in the case jacket in the style of a certificate of default. If he fails to act and fails to show lawful cause, I'd #1 use that authority (plus other authority where applicable) to issue it for him and #2 to authenticate it for him. I feel it to be very important to not only issue issue the certificate yourself on the Secretary's behalf but to also authenticate (pre-Apostille and non-Apostille authentication) it yourself and file that authentication with it.

Of course the verbiage for your authentication would change to reflect that it is done authoritatively on behalf of the Secretary of State and that it shall deemed to be an official act of the Secretary of State pursuant to the "emergency authority arising out of... per" {casejacket #} of the U.S. District Court for the .................... of .............. . It might even be titled "EMERGENCY AUTHENTICATION".

If you are bonded, you can also invite persons who are injured from your exercise of authority to serve civil process for monetary claims against you through the district court or the like--requiring sworn or verified claims of course.

No more playing around with dereliction. Kids to feed? Dogs to walk? Who has time to play games with co-opted officials?

This John William is now Mayor. If people cared then he might be impeached.
    That goes back to people going along with other people are doing: "No one is screaming or bleeding from the ears so it must be safe to whatever they are doing". So they see John William and don't think twice about seeing if everything is kosher cos "everyone else isn't asking any questions". So secretly John William and company plot to give them what he believes to be their just desserts for not paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by James NoMiddle View Post
    Is it pretty much certain that the clerk won't have a sworn oath, and if this is the case, how does that benefit me strategically?
    I believe its along these lines: if the official lacks the required oath of office, then they are not an official--they are a pretender or impostor. Their actions, deeds, statements, demands are null.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-20-15 at 06:04 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Does a using a first and middle name offer no commercial or legal insurance ? both the DRIVER LICENCE & DRIVER,S LICENCE are for commercial lean Who identifies with a Name any NAME is in a commercial warzone the Competency use is the red cross tent in that war zone u know the Driver test is for commercial Competency if a 16 year old passes a Driver Exam why is his insurance 3 grande is the test as competent as those premiums the 16yold has no commercial driving skills he can ignore it all as his insurance is the competency level DOT passed this kid as competent for insurance purpose only just like the rest who make no money driving or traveling a lousy wheelman wont keep a job . how can a professional driver lose his competency level he cant be COMMERCIALY insured .no DL OR A SUSPENSION might prohibit registering insurance but if i operate drive or travel in a insured auto it matters less as competency is a expired DL and a r4c with your first n last and family insurance policy 1 WHO,S NAME IS on insurance PREMIUM REALLY does it matter the crash or cash if theres no insured NAMED DRIVERS OR a Driver its the registered owner who insurance pays out from his title . If ever your pulled over without being in any accident the LEO i just phoned officer triple A the hook is on its way the owner has been informed buddy out the battlefield show them competency in the actions that your privileged to inform a fellow peace officer no emergency how may i assist my fellow Man this is all i carry for a emergency the Truth pass up over and around offers. What a successful Cop knows about ME is my identification is with out a doubt private with witness. Towing it is having it restored to its registered copy of a titled holder its purchased value was taxed. All impounds are frozen titles>If i have no lawful excuse i can be legally sacrificed with a tape recorder less to forget for the record that truth was even less to remember. when pulled over how many ways does sideways have. Being pessimistic as the Mystic cast witch craft spells a shaft.Henry Ford built personal liability government insured its dividends on paper then demanded with Smith & Wesson to see that liability Birth & Death just between certificates between a bullet and target.
    Last edited by xparte; 11-20-15 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Does a using a first and middle name offer no commercial or legal insurance ? I think it more a stepping stone toward BALANCE, the CHRIST mind is balanced. both the DRIVER LICENCE & DRIVER,S LICENCE are for commercial lean You must show some evidence about this for it to sink in with me. I recall the CUSIP Number Generator on the Fidelity Website... Who identifies with a Name any NAME is in a commercial warzone the Competency use is the red cross tent in that war zone u know the Driver test is for commercial Appearance cures all defects in jurisdiction? That might be a better way to say that. Misnomer is a fatal flaw but it really has to be a big discrepancy like giving a defendant somebody else's name. COMMERCIAL verses COMMON Carrier? Competency if a 16 year old passes a Driver Exam why is his insurance 3 grande is the test as competent as those premiums the 16yold has no commercial driving skills he can ignore it all as his insurance is the competency level There the insurance industry is taking advantage of statistics. I am not defending the System. I am just saying that guilt causes sin; as a sense of separation - feeling God is distant or angry. If you take full responsibility for EVERYTHING then you are without sin. DOT passed this kid as competent for insurance purpose only just like the rest who make no money driving or traveling a lousy wheelman wont keep a job . how can a professional driver lose his competency level he cant be COMMERCIALY insured .no DL OR A SUSPENSION might prohibit registering insurance but if i operate drive or travel in a insured auto it matters less as competency is a expired DL and a r4c with your first n last and family insurance policy Being able to compensate an injury to another caused by your operation of machinery is right. 1 WHO,S NAME IS A PREMIUM REALLY in at the crash site the DRIVERS OR a Driver. The LEO is trained to listen for how you identified yourself. This is why I trace it back to the Passover Lamb. The Blood was to identify the family, not as a sacrifice to appease God. I think u tell the LEO before he shows his teeth i just phoned triple A the hook is on its way the owner has been informed buddy out the battlefield show them competency in the actions that your privileged to inform a fellow peace officer no emergency how may i assist my fellow Man this is all i carry for a emergency the Truth pass up over and around offers. Yes! Your smile identifies you. Your voice too. The relaxed and confident intonation... What a successful Cop knows about ME is my identification is with out a doubt private with witness. Towing it is having it restored to its registered copy of a titled holder its purchased value was taxed. I don't see that but then since I began "driving" again, after twenty years I have not had to deal with an impound lot manager. The Registration/Tax Receipt says David Merrill and that there is $0 property tax. I doubt the impound officer would even mention it. All impounds are frozen titles>If i have no lawful excuse i can be legally sacrificed with a tape recorder less to forget I am not sure that is an accurate mental model. for the record that truth was even less to remember. when pulled over how many ways does sideways have. Being pessimistic as the Mystic cast witch craft spells a shaft.Henry Ford built personal liability government insured its dividends on paper then demanded with Smith & Wesson to see that liability Birth & Death just between certificates between a bullet and target.
    I am much more comfortable with my identity, signing David Merrill and allowing the System to assume MERRILL is my last name too. - A lot more comfortable than I thought.

Interestingly it took all day long. My (then) girlfriend is a psychiatrist. Whenever a clerk started giving me difficulties she would jump in like she was my Mom or something. I just kicked back and let her go to it. It probably would never have happened without her to do that. I wonder if she was just annoyed with having to drive me all around trying to get my license? We had to go downtown and to SSA and then to the clerk and recorder and to the county building ... back downtown... even to my doctors office where I got them to put an address to my last bill and print it out for me. That is probably it! She just wanted to get it over with and at the end of the day I was licensed up and insured etc. SS Card, replaced birth certificate; the whole 9 yards.

You can have a licensed driver training instructor that works for a driving training school certify your competence. In some states the State Patrol is responsible for verifying competency. The license is separate from the competency certification although the competency certificate can be bundled in by presumption. But consider this: taking the driver's license written and field test, asking the State Trooper to sign the form saying that based on his/her observation {true name} has the competencies required of a motorist. If necessary, you could have a mobile notary stop by the DMV. That is, you can just ask them to certify your competence without any intent to get driver's license. Or alternatively, perhaps you can have the DMV certify your competence based on the written test results and the field report from the State Trooper. Of course, you could even add a space for SSN. If you don't have one, obviously you can put in zeroes or "none" or something to that effect.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-20-15 at 11:24 AM.

Whats the EMERGENCY

I think it more a stepping stone toward BALANCE, the CHRIST mind is balanced. both the DRIVER LICENCE & DRIVER,S LICENCE are for commercial lean In fairness DRIVER LICENCE period if you hold one it means your competent to hold it what else is the test for but a LICENCE profession of transport.The term sunday DRIVER never took a test is simply they DOT never had one if the salesman told u ones the gas pedal ones the brake and u go no place without clutch.My point being sunday had no commercial traffic all professional Driver,s new what a sunday driver was.It was that Monday through sunday driver that slowed the commercial transportation down yes with SUNDAY COMPETENCY issues that's still up for grabs a commercial COMPETENCY or a commercial liability how can u balance behavior commercially u make it a PRIVILEGE to share the roadways with professionals when Bonnie with Clyde lost more than any rights & PRIVILEGE Identified as public enemies did Bonnie or Clyde ever drive nope it was traveling back then only a licensed commercial DRIVER could DRIVE. I am saying if a privilege is based on compliance what compliance does the Driver lose with a suspension he ends his profession commercially I cant lose my competency as a Driver when i,am not a Driver so DRIVER,s are any one who DRIVES just never commercially. A Suspended Driver,s Licence that,s fine/ insurance is on the Automobile not its Driver How many Driver,s are insured none I thank u David Merrill for finding ones balance is a journey it helps to know the ones that never worry as nowadays every balance works with a net

2. Automobiles Key 352

Proof that defendant had driven an automobile while his driver's license was suspended did not sustain allegations of charge that he had driven while his operator's license was suspended.? Hey, at six a.m. this morning, you know the man knocked at my door
    I screamed into his ear, "Now looka here, I'm not the guy you're searching for"
    But I got taken, yeah I got taken just the same
    When it comes to getting sleep at night
    You know I just can't seem to win

I went down to the zoo where I thought that I might hide
    I met a friendly grizzly bear, who took me for a ride
    And I got mangled, yeah I got pushed all out of shape
    Yes, when it comes to being sociable
    I just can't seem to win

Climbing up Mt. Everest to get away from all the noise
    I slipped on a banana peel man and I almost got destroyed
    And I was, I was worried, oh yes, I was worried all the way down to the ground
    When it comes to holding safety nets
    Nobody ever seems to be around

Well I put myself together, you know I found that it was best
    If I had no longer tried to be just like all the rest
    Because I'm, I'm twisted, yeees and I dig the way I am
    Don't ask me about being normal you know I, I just no longer give a damn ?? Steppenwolf Twisted TRUTH and What shape it comes in? Riding with Christ [being ]non Commercial thief

3. Automobiles Key 136

There is in Texas no such license as a "driver's license."

---- ----

No attorney on appeal for appellant.

Wesley Dice, State's Atty., Austin, for the State.

BELCHER, Commissioner.

Appellant was convicted, in the County Court Panola County, for unlawfully operating- a motor vehicle upon a public highway while his operator's license was suspended, and his punishment was assessed at a fine of $25.

[1]Under such a charge, the state wasunder the burden of showing that there had been issued an operator's license to appellant to drive a motor vehicle upon a public highway;that such license had been suspended;and that,whilesuchlicensewas atsuspended, appellant drove a motor vehicle upon a public highway.

To meet this requirement, the state here relies upon testimony that appellant drove his pick-up truck upon a public highway in Panola County, on the date alleged, and that he drove said motor vehicle while his license was suspended

Page – Tex. 402

[2, 3]"This proof is insufficient to 'sustain the allegations of the offense charged in the information because a driver's license is not an operator's license.We have held that there is no such license as a driver's license known to our law.Hassell v. State, 149 Tex.Cr.R. 333, 194 S.W.2d 400; Holloway v. State, 155 Tex.Cr.R. 484, 237 S.W. 2d 303; and Brooks v. State, Tex.Cr.App., 258 S.W.2d 317.

Proof of the driving of an automobile while the driver's license was suspended does not sustain the allegations of the information.The evidence being insufficient to support the conviction, the judgment is reversed and the cause remanded.

Opinion approved by the Court.

Page - 360 Tex.

Frank John CALLAS, Appellant,
    v.
    STATE of Texas, Appellee.

No. 30094.

Court of Criminal Appeals of Texas.

Jan. 7.1959.

Prosecution for driving motor vehicle on public road after operator's license had been suspended. The County Court at Law, Potter County, Mary Lou Robinson, J., entered judgment of conviction and defendant appealed.The Court of Criminal Appeals, Woodley, J., held that where testimony showed that only two persons were in or around truck at time defendant was apprehended and patrolman testified that the other person was not the driver of truck, andlargely upon this testimony jury found defendant guilty, and after jury retired police officer filed complaint charging other person with driving motor vehicle with violation of restrictions imposed on his operator's license and such other person was convicted upon his plea of guilty, defendant's motion for new trial setting forth conviction of such other person should have been granted in order that defendant might have the benefit of evidence regarding conviction of other party in another trial.

Reversed and remanded.

Criminal Law Key 938(1)

In prosecution for driving after operator's license had been suspended where testimony showed that there were only two persons including defendant in or around truck at time patrolman reached it and patrolman testified that other person was not driving panel truck, and after jury retired patrolman filed complaint charging other party with driving motor vehicle and he was convicteduponhispleaof guilty,defendant's motion for new trial should have been granted in order that he might, in another trial, have the benefit of evidence regarding conviction of other party.Vernon's Ann.Civ.St. art. 6687b, § 1(n).

---- ----

McCarthy, Rose & Haynes, Amarillo,for appellant.

Lon Moser, County Atty., E. S. Carter, Jr., Asst. County Atty., Amarillo, State’s Atty., Austin, for the State.

WOODLEY, Judge.

The complaint and information allege that appellant drove a motor vehicle upon a public road "after the Texas Operator's License of the said Frank John Callas had ***been suspended" and further alleged that appellant had received an extended period, of suspension "of said Texas Operator's License*** "and that said suspension had not expired.

We have searched the record carefully and find no evidence that the license which had been suspended was a Texas Operator's License, as alleged in the information.

If appellant was driving a motor vehicle, it was a panel truck used as a commercial vehicle in appellant's business, the appropriate license for its operation being a Commercial Operator's License, and not an Operator's License.See Art. 6687b. Sec. I (n), Vernon's Ann.Civ.St.

This Court has held that there is no such license known to Texas law as a "driver's license".See Hassell v. State, 149 Tex. Cr.R. 333, 194S.W.2d400; Brooks v. State, 158 Tex.Cr.R. 546, 258 S.W.2d 317.

There were but two persons in or around the panel truck.One was Walter Schaff, who was seated in the driver's seat when the patrolmen reached it.Patrolman Kirkwood testified that Schaff was not driving the panel truck, and largely upon his testimony the jury found that appellant was the driver.

After the jury retired, Officer Kirkwood filed complaint charging Schaff with driving [Page - Tex 361] a motor vehicle in violation of restrictions imposed in his operator's license.Information was presented by the County Attorney and Schaff was convicted upon his plea of guilty.

Appellant's motion for new trial setting forth the conviction of Schaff after the close of the evidence on appellant's trial should have been granted in order that upon another trial appellant might have the benefit of the evidence regarding the conviction of Schaff.

Appellant’s motion for rehearing is granted; our former opinion herein affirming the judgment is withdrawn, and the judgment is now reversed and the cause remanded

Page - Tex. 317

BROOKS v. STATE.

No. 26458.

Court of Criminal Appeals of Texas.

May 27, 1953

From a judgment rendered by the County Court, Culberson County, defendant appealed.The Court of Criminal Appeals, Belcher, C. held that information, charging defendant with driving a motor vehicle upon a public highway while his "driver's license" was suspended, charged no offense.

Reversed with directions.

Automobiles Key 351

Information, charging defendant with driving a motor vehicle upon a public highway while his "driver's license" was suspended, charged no offense. Vernon's Ann. Civ. St. art. 6687b, § 27. The Court and Private Name is styled with standing room only no defence table needed why defend the truth its enough to know it.

Unfortunately the very long writings about driver's licenses were 'conveniently' wiped off the Interweb. Even some things have disappeared from this side. Beyond the driver's licenses there is another key issue: its the tag on the automobile and the status of the one 'owning' or or 'operating' it. If the automobile or motor vehicle has State of Texas tags hanging from it, then that is the key nexus for a license to drive or operate it being requiring. Treating it as state property or commercial property. License plates can be used to get into the rental car business. There isn't much of anything that allows the State Trooper to tell the difference between a car that is being rented or a car that is under a long term car note or a car that is paid off. Of course rental cars and cars under car notes would have license plates. Cars being rented and cars under car notes are treated as if they are leased. A car that is leased for more than 30 days even if rented gets titled in the lessor's name. So then there would be less ability to tell that XYZ CO is the true owner--except for a lienholder entry on a certificate of title.

The point is that a car note and a lease beyond 30 days are the same thing: the State Trooper, conveniently, can't tell the difference. Since the rental company, a corporate or other statutory entity owns the car in a lease and since the bank owns the car until you pay for it and the note term is EXACTLY THE SAME as a term of lease: you see why the plate is required. To be operating state property requires the license. Now, if you are driving a car that is paid off: it is no longer under a lease. If you put tags on it, how can the State Trooper tell the difference? State property is hanging from the car along with city/county/state stickers and such.

In order to be come a police officer, you need a driver license. Why? Without the license you "cant" take the police driving training? Why? Because the cop cars are likely going to be state property. Doesn't take much thinking to put it all together.

It takes a deeper level of thinking. Fixating on the operator's license doesn't get to the point. Its the tags and the nature of the owner of the property that is key. The significance of the following graphic:

Name:  not-for-hire-300x225.jpg
Views: 547
Size:  19.0 KB

I traveled in my car for quite some time without any state plates (until I no longer owned it). I got it inspected just for safety sake. I kept it very well maintained--fortunate to have such skills--it was so quiet it was hard to tell the engine was running (and it was a high end engine with lots of pull too). I parked it on streets for weeks at a time. Never got a ticket. It had a sticker on it, NOT FOR HIRE. It also had a USDOT # on the front bumper and also on the rear bumper. I was once followed by a State Trooper on the highway, eventually he went his way, I went mine. I've never been in an accident where I was the cause. Being that I avoid the Drink, I avoid drinking and driving too. Financial responsibility can be maintained via bond sent to the Secretary of the Treasury or by one filed with the State.

Note: I had separate sticker for NOT FOR HIRE or PRIVATE. Letters minimum of 3" high for visibility. The further away they can see it the better.

Of course with the USDOT # my concern/entity/person is not a motor carrier but is only for special and limited purposes acting AS IF a motor carrier without waiver of any rights or immunities and so that law enforcement officers and others can distinguish between my private automobile and private property and others. On the USDOT form: no cargo is important. It might even help to put a sticker on the car like this: FOR MORE INFO: HTTP://SAFER.FMCSA.DOT.GOV/. Note: I DO NOT PUT THE USDOT # WHERE THE PLATE GOES.

Keep in mind that if you take off the 'passenger cabinet' off the underlying wheelbase and and frame what remains is in the technical sense is a TRUCK --at least as AFAIK. Why do you think they call it a pickup truck? Because its lacking the 'carriage' housing so that the wheelbase and wheels are remaining (i.e. the truck part).

If you want to go a bit further, you could fly a single small white flag from the hood of the car.

Name:  flagpole-auto-hoodmount.jpg
Views: 545
Size:  31.7 KB

Key documents or certified copies thereof: [1A] affidavit of ownership, [1B] certificate of service of the affidavit on AG or other officer state of last registration , [2A] certified copy of notice of sale or assignment [assignment can be without $ value], [2B] certificate of service of notice of sale being sent to last state of registration that the automobile was sold to venue where registration isn't required), [3] certified copy of bill of assignment or bill of sale, evidence of financial responsibility; [4] USDOT Motor Carrier general record printout and printout of USDOT bond information if applicable; [5] Certificate of Motorist Competency with or without photo.

Name:  NoticeOfSale_OREGON.png
Views: 557
Size:  191.7 KB
    Notice of sale is not a bill of sale. The bill of sale or bill of assignment is a separate document although you could notify them by sending a copy of the bill of sale or bill of assignment.

If the assignee or purchaser of an automobile is in a jurisdiction where registration is not required for that assignee or purchaser, then the notice of sale is VERY important--I am basing this on conversation with State/DMV management. They ask that you retain the Certificate of Title though--THEY DID NOT WANT IT! Having the seller fill it out and sign it is ideal. Of course, I am unable to honestly put a city or state or zip code in there for my side. If necessary, one can recreate a similar form (using a word processor or the like) and have it notarized. One can even title it NOTICE OF ASSIGNMENT OR TRANSFER or transfer especially if no $ is involved. It can be helpful to the seller or assignor to have a clause in the notice or in the separate bill of assignment that the seller or assignor shall be without any further liability as owner concerning the automobile or motor vehicle that is the subject of the document.

I don't have a last name, an SSN or that kind of thing. I am unaware of being a public citizen or office holder in the USA or any UN member state. Also, keep in mind: I am not a resident/employee/immigrant/imported person/officer of the United States or any of the 50 States; I don't live in any city, county, hotel, hospital, state, public housing--(I live on private land).
    Last edited by allodial; 11-21-15 at 04:18 PM.

You can have a licensed driver training instructor that works for a driving training school certify your competence. In some states the State Patrol is responsible for verifying competency. The license is separate from the competency certification although the competency certificate can be bundled in by presumption. But consider this: taking the driver's license written and field test, asking the State Trooper to sign the form saying that based on his/her observation {true name} has the competencies required of a motorist. If necessary, you could have a mobile notary stop by the DMV. That is, you can just ask them to certify your competence without any intent to get driver's license. Or alternatively, perhaps you can have the DMV certify your competence based on the written test results and the field report from the State Trooper. Of course, you could even add a space for SSN. If you don't have one, obviously you can put in zeroes or "none" or something to that effect.
    Delightful reading! - All of it!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-21-15 at 09:10 PM.

Delightful readint! - All of it!
    Come to think about it, you could use the USDOT printout and signed application form to support your identity at a bank--especially if you have a Certificate of Competency, Motorist Qualification Card or business card that has a place for the USDOT #. The interfaces are super perty nowadays.

Name:  Step2.png
Views: 557
Size:  226.5 KB
    It is Federal public record that any cop or cop shop can look up.

I suppose it is conceivably possible to have a notary make a certified copy of a printout or to compare your printout with what is on the screen and certify it as a true copy.

Name:  16769d1313176950-free-vin-decoder-vin-code-explained.jpg
Views: 3093
Size:  42.6 KB
    Note: that 17 digits which is AFAIK is same as maximum number of fields for payor/payee name in ACH transactions.
    Also, if you them to be able to tell the make/model from the USDOT # there is a place on the USDOT application for 'd/b/a'. One could put the VIN (vessel number/name/nombre) of the automobile in the place as in John or House of Doe Near Jefferson County is d/b/a {VIN}. But you'll need a USDOT # for each car. The first so-many digits of a VIN tells the make and model.

Name:  SampleFMCSA_SAFER_Profile.png
Views: 485
Size:  54.3 KB
    1. On the online or print forms there is a place to check Other under Operating Classification. I would put: "not for hire" and check Private (Property). I *would not* check Private Passengers (Business) 2. For the Cargo Carried section I would not check anything but Other: and put "no cargo" or "none". I would not check Household Goods--unless you are commercially hauling goods for a retailer or wholesaler. And for "Carrier Operations" I would check "Interstate" unless you want to go through state-level "fun". Why Interstate only? Because the non-commercial transit is by right from private land through the Fed Zone by right without going into the 'commercial subdistricts'. I am convinced that anyone suggesting one put Private Passengers(Business) for Operation Classification or Household Goods for Cargo Carried is trying to get you in trouble. If I just had to put something other than "no cargo" I might put "none". It is worth noting that "Household Goods" might be exempt from 'commercial' status. Private possessions and guests IMHO aren't 'cargo'. Cargo IMHO connotes 'freight' is being paid. Guests + private possessions = no cargo, no passengers.

Note what this article says about USDOT number display and leases for less than 30 days. Here is a link to a snapshot for a chauffer company.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-21-15 at 05:09 PM.