Size:  238.1 KB
    Page 4 of 5 of PDF document.

Name:  OpenLettertoSecretaryOfTheTreasuryLew5.png
Views: 482
Size:  197.8 KB
    Page 5 of 5 of PDF document.
    Related:
    Source PDF document.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-18-15 at 12:22 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Good read!!

Makes me think of a case that I've read here recently where this individual put the U.S. District court into such a corner that they cannot even dismiss his case without admitting to Treason.

It's a very long read (almost 20 years worth of fighting the government over taxes) but extremely informative.

https://supremecourtcase.wordpress.com/

As I recall the Post Office became the USPS in 1976.

Thanks for posting this Allodial. I applaud Anna for doing what she can. As her testimony, this may actually be. Admitted into evidence; No. A letter like that is certainly a good way for Anna to develop and express her belief set.

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Good read!!

Makes me think of a case that I've read here recently where this individual put the U.S. District court into such a corner that they cannot even dismiss his case without admitting to Treason.

It's a very long read (almost 20 years worth of fighting the government over taxes) but extremely informative.

https://supremecourtcase.wordpress.com/
    Wow this is an interesting case. The letter above is also good for thought. I wonder what Lew's response will be.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    As I recall the Post Office became the USPS in 1976.

Thanks for posting this Allodial. I applaud Anna for doing what she can. As her testimony, this may actually be. Admitted into evidence; No. A letter like that is certainly a good way for Anna to develop and express her belief set.
    Yes. Very interesting letter. I'd say she would do very well to refine her knowledge base. Great to see someone taking steps toward the positive in any case.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.