Thread: Adventures in land ownership

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I suppose it depends of perspective. If I can sell you an interest by way of assignment, by and thru the Trustee, then we don't need a DEED. This is much,much more superior to any of these DEEDS discussed herein.

If you are one who wants a DEED, then I am going to issue one of three - Limited Warranty Deed, Bargain and Sale Deed or Quit-Claim. If you want a Title Search, then do it yourself or pay an attorney. If you are one who uses banks, then you will be forced to get a title search.

But I can guarantee, that in the Purchase and Sale Agreement, I am NOT paying for it.

----------------------------

Transfer into Trust - Warranty Deed to Trustee. When you want to sell - Assign beneficial interest to another party. Substitute Trustees....have a nice day.

The Trust is Superior.

-------------------------------------

There was one who asked concerning the word "Forever". That's a mighty long time......See the trust.....READ carefully the "TO HAVE AND TO HOLD CLAUSE......I hope after you do you can see the trust.

Reader - the Legal Title is NEVER impaired or even Transferred. It is the equitable Title that is transferred in Trust. Therefore the Property NEVER leaves the Trust - Forever.

Is property the land or the house? If you answer yes, then you do not understand the trust.
    If selling the interest in land, assuming the seller has the whole interest, all papers concerning the land would be turned over to the buyer including plat map, first title deed (land patent), title abstract (all deeds chaining back to the first title deed), and conveyance deed.

If the person (seller) really was on his toes he would include all treaties, acts, and statutes that have bearing on his first title deed (land patent) as well.

This is if the seller was on the ball ...
    Last edited by shikamaru; 06-03-11 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    If selling the interesting in land, assuming the seller has the whole interest, all papers concerning the land would be turned over to the buyer including plat map, first title deed (land patent), title abstract (all deeds leading back to chaining to the first title deed), and conveyance deed.

If the person (seller) really was on his toes he would include all treaties, acts, and statutes that have bearing on his first title deed (land patent) as well.

This is if the seller was on the ball ...
    Now, that is true. A land patent [some states grant] can not be encroached upon. Notice the Grant comes forth from within a parent trust. I mean a King did issue forth that Grant, yes? King, as Trustee for his estate in Trust.

Try as you might you will not escape 1st Sam 8. If you are talking Grant, Trust, estate, then you are talking Property. If you are talking Property, you are not talking about matter or thought, you are talking Right of Use.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!