Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventures in land ownership

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    If selling the interesting in land, assuming the seller has the whole interest, all papers concerning the land would be turned over to the buyer including plat map, first title deed (land patent), title abstract (all deeds leading back to chaining to the first title deed), and conveyance deed.

If the person (seller) really was on his toes he would include all treaties, acts, and statutes that have bearing on his first title deed (land patent) as well.

This is if the seller was on the ball ...
    Now, that is true. A land patent [some states grant] can not be encroached upon. Notice the Grant comes forth from within a parent trust. I mean a King did issue forth that Grant, yes? King, as Trustee for his estate in Trust.

Try as you might you will not escape 1st Sam 8. If you are talking Grant, Trust, estate, then you are talking Property. If you are talking Property, you are not talking about matter or thought, you are talking Right of Use.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Land patents issued by the government of the United States are in the form of a quitclaim deed.

The land was held in trust for the States by the United States. Various states ceded their land claims to the United States upon joining the Union.

Land patents issued by the government of the United States are in the form of a quitclaim deed.

The land was held in trust for the States by the United States. Various states ceded their land claims to the United States upon joining the Union.
    It sounds to me that you have done quite a bit of extensive research in the State archives or in the Land Records Office. So have I. Who granted the land to the States? You cannot get around the King's Grant. The King sent His Citizens, His subjects to settle these new proprietory settlements - commercial ventures. Think me wrong? Let us explore just one such settlement. The Carolinas.

Sir Walter Raleigh, being the Surveyor - so that the Claim could be made....

north carolina land patent.pdf

The Quit Claim Deed is the next thing I want to look at in this thread.
    Attached is the Quit Claim Deed for the mineral rights to my land, which were conveyed to me separately.
    The mineral rights (mining rights as I understand it) to the entire area of Tennessee that I'm in had been held by a holding company which held the assets of a bankrupt mining company.
    They were released some years later to a land speculator via Quit Claim Deed (he owned about a thousand acres here) after it was determined that there was nothing to mine here.
    My land has never been mined, but there's an old mine about 8 miles away.
    More on that history later.

Years ago I met the old land speculator in person and got to ask him some questions about the land.
    He passed on the Quit Claimed mineral rights pertaining to my parcel to me shortly before he died.

The so-called "hydrocarbon estate", i.e. any oil, coal or natural gas that may exist beneath the surface of the land I'm on, was never released by the mining companies which used to own all the land here.
    It is still being bought and sold separately from the surface land by oil companies, if it indeed exists.
    I'll show an example of that later.

I'm trying out a larger file size for the attachments in the hopes it will be legible.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    It sounds to me that you have done quite a bit of extensive research in the State archives or in the Land Records Office. So have I. Who granted the land to the States? You cannot get around the King's Grant. The King sent His Citizens, His subjects to settle these new proprietory settlements - commercial ventures. Think me wrong? Let us explore just one such settlement. The Carolinas.

Sir Walter Raleigh, being the Surveyor - so that the Claim could be made....

north carolina land patent.pdf
    I don't doubt your words nor do I contest your questions and points . The information I typed that you highlighted above is courtesy of David Wilbur Johnson.

Only the 13 colonies would be "King granted land". States created after the 13 colonies were created as territories initially.

I don't doubt your words nor do I contest your questions and points . The information I typed that you highlighted above is courtesy of David Wilbur Johnson.

Only the 13 colonies would be "King granted land". States created after the 13 colonies were created as territories initially.
    I will accept that. Virginia was on heck of a large State....so was Carolina. Much, Much larger than the boundaries of today. That is why when one went out west one had to "stake a claim". First Survey, then Claim, then Possession, which established Rights of Use.

It is all just trust law based on Real Property Rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I will accept that. Virginia was on heck of a large State....so was Carolina. Much, Much larger than the boundaries of today.
    Yes . Virginia was HUGE.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph
    That is why when one went out west one had to "stake a claim". First Survey, then Claim, then Possession, which established Rights of Use.

It is all just trust law based on Real Property Rights.
    This is similar to what William the Conqueror did with his Doomsday Book. The survey of the land was for purposes of taxation.

Survey is similar in sense to assessment.

Anthony Joseph
    So then we must understand the hierarchy and "pecking order" of the claims being made.

Who has the power and authority to make the highest claim or hold highest title to Real Property? When we declare and proclaim our standing and character as heirs to the Supreme and Divine Kingdom in God's Trust and demonstrate our competence to self-govern, partially through the exercise and demand, in our own right, to be upon lawful money of exchange, we separate and distinguish ourselves as being upon a superior plane of existence; having a higher right of claim than those who survey the land for the sole purpose of chattelizing the flesh, energy and sweat equity of every living man and woman on this land.

Their claims are founded upon the repugnance and abomination of men as chattel in order to harness and harvest bodies and souls unto themselves for their own selfish gain.

Our claims are founded upon Divine stewardship and husbandry of the land which was promised to us by Almighty God so that we may provide for ourselves, and our families, while endeavoring to live a life that is pleasing to Him.

The inferior creations of men become our servants as all things remain and exist under His hand. Our trust is only and always in Him as our Creator and we subdue and have dominion over all the earth by His command and in His Name. We do not and will not trespass upon another brother and son of God who has equal claim as we do. However, trespass upon another's dishonorable and repugnant creation is impossible for a proclaimed son of God in my opinion. We rather take hold and control by default, and in righteousness, of any and all creations of men which have dishonored our Creator by enslaving his children through the intentionally disguised and concealed mechanism of voluntary servitude.

I believe it is a calling and duty of servants of God, when in the midst of the creations of men, to subdue, cure and redeem these creations in His Name in order to bring the creators unto honor and righteousness. The choice remains as to whether or not that Divine authority is recognized and accepted. The choice made will be judged by Almighty God Him Self.

The purchase and sale agreement looks pretty standard to me. I believe Section 9 (b) iii pertains only to the Seller, and is designed to ensure that the Feds get their tax due. I don't think its binding on the Buyer.

If I am a Buyer, I don't want a QuitClaim Deed, that provides me as the Buyer no protection. A General Warranty Deed indicates that the Seller is going to warrant the clear title to the property all the way back as far as it goes. If Seller gave a Special or Limited Warranty Deed, then seller is warranting title only as long as he owned property. General Warranty Deed is stronger. Title insurance is just that, if there is a title flaw found, the title insurance will pay off.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    So then we must understand the hierarchy and "pecking order" of the claims being made.

Who has the power and authority to make the highest claim or hold highest title to Real Property? When we declare and proclaim our standing and character as heirs to the Supreme and Divine Kingdom in God's Trust and demonstrate our competence to self-govern, partially through the exercise and demand, in our own right, to be upon lawful money of exchange, we separate and distinguish ourselves as being upon a superior plane of existence; having a higher right of claim than those who survey the land for the sole purpose of chattelizing the flesh, energy and sweat equity of every living man and woman on this land.

Their claims are founded upon the repugnance and abomination of men as chattel in order to harness and harvest bodies and souls unto themselves for their own selfish gain.

Our claims are founded upon Divine stewardship and husbandry of the land which was promised to us by Almighty God so that we may provide for ourselves, and our families, while endeavoring to live a life that is pleasing to Him.

The inferior creations of men become our servants as all things remain and exist under His hand. Our trust is only and always in Him as our Creator and we subdue and have dominion over all the earth by His command and in His Name. We do not and will not trespass upon another brother and son of God who has equal claim as we do. However, trespass upon another's dishonorable and repugnant creation is impossible for a proclaimed son of God in my opinion. We rather take hold and control by default, and in righteousness, of any and all creations of men which have dishonored our Creator by enslaving his children through the intentionally disguised and concealed mechanism of voluntary servitude.

I believe it is a calling and duty of servants of God, when in the midst of the creations of men, to subdue, cure and redeem these creations in His Name in order to bring the creators unto honor and righteousness. The choice remains as to whether or not that Divine authority is recognized and accepted. The choice made will be judged by Almighty God Him Self.
    The Claim is based on the Survey. Therefore in regard to the Territory. All who survey can claim. The question is have you in assembly performed a survey, staked your claim based on your survey, and put that claim in trust for the benefit of others who would benefit from your overlay?

The whole construct is INTANGIBLE. Read that Preamble to the Constitution closely ....."to assume among the Powers of the Earth a separate and equal station........ That is Law of this World. And it also agrees with God's Law. Go forth and take dominion. Those who refuse to do so will be governed by those who will.

I believe it is quite simple for those who have the faith - Do all things in my Name sayeth Yehoshuah ben Yehovah. Or said another way sayeth Yehovah in the Flesh.