Thread: Jesus vs Muhammed: Who Truly Follows Who?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Christ gives me the notion that God viewed the old testament as only mans eye for eye spirit at this rate a forever genesis and does Christ now share Moses redundancy the Moses and a pharisaical interpretation or idol book worship was a biblical tribal dance waiting for a new Moses after every chosen tribe on Earth Someone who is pharisaical preaches one thing and then does another — not a good trait for politicians or even playground pals.moses was himself not pharisaical and who else but a pharisee worship that book so much so Christ was prophesied and true to our nature just like moses had not followed Gods instruction Christ was ignored bye the ones intrusted just as Noah Abraham Moses. Why use pharisaical judgement when Christ worship nothing, wrote less bible and pointed out why favor with God is a worthy task without pharisaical ring kissing church doctrine went genesis again no the folks that took Moses messages in his books and became greater than Moses and some how became those other moses or pharisaical thinking that might surpass moses the new law givers.Christ ask us to be no greater than the truth when we get behind the truth its no book we follow get behind me satan if Christ is telling us to repent moses is telling us why and the book is reference for pharisaical deception Man law is interpretation Gods in a living Christs true salvation bible is the journal not the journey each man has choice a pharisaical path is a all knowing man.LB reading the book without becoming the book . i seen enough burning bushes before i new moses ever wrote about them just think what moses might have written bout Christ. is what each man should know about himself
    Last edited by xparte; 01-03-16 at 01:31 AM. Reason: better parsing hopefully