Thread: Cherokee Are Israelites?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A 120~ or so year old Cherokee woman told me many things when I was much younger (the Masada part was not included--the part about Masada seems to be a bit of a recent addition). She explained much of the foregoing and said most of the people forgot who they are, where they came from but she told me for a very specific reason. Joseph of Arimethea was likely very hip to many things. That may have something to do with his connection with (the founding of?) what is now known as the "Culdee Church" which preceded Rome in the British Isle by hundreds of years or so.

This kind of information is important because so many people believe Israel to be located in the Middle East when Israel is mainly to be found in the Americas (including the organic United states of America--not any counterfeit corporation) and the British Isles, Western Europe and parts of Africa (such as Liberia). From what I gather, even the Bible mentions that Israel will have a new land (i.e. that Palestine would be quit). That is, people think of the idea of Russia (i.e. Soviets in disguise) or Gog invading Israel means an invasion of Palestine, when the real invasion of Israel may very well involve an invasion England and North America. George Washington's vision the more I ponder it very much parallel the final chapters of Ezekiel. Not to mention, Communism is a product of Russia and that an invasion doesn't necessarily have to involve conventional weapons, it can be ideological. It may very well be that America and Britannia are Gog's target rather than the Middle Eastern State of Israel.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-26-15 at 01:12 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.