Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cherokee Are Israelites?

Cherokee Are Israelites?

Cherokee (Issachar) Are Israelites?
    {Note: About ten or so years ago I found an old text that showed linguistic connections between the Cherokee language and Welsh.}

The Northern Cherokee Nation of the Old Louisiana Territory has recently shocked the world by claiming their ancient Oral legends tell of a Cherokee migration made to America from the area known as Masada.

This startling evidence is being offered to the public by Beverly Baker Northup whom is the spokesperson for their organization. The evidence offered in support of this connection to Cherokees escaping the mountain fortress of Masada is based in part of what Northup claims is stories passed down from elders and the similarity between ancient words.

Beverly Baker Northup believes there is a connection between these two peoples based on evidence of Jews of the region around Masada during Roman times wearing braided hair and the similarities that the spokesperson attributes to Hebrew language.

In explaining this connection Beverly Baker Northup is quoted as saying:

"The story has been kept alive among our Cherokee people that the Sicarii who escaped from Masada {this Masada thing might be a recent spin and change from original exit during Salmanasar's time} , are some of our ancestors who managed to cross the water to this land, and later became known as Cherokees. (Please note the phonetic resemblance of Si'cari'i and, Cherokee or Tsa’ra-gi’.)"
    Northup claims that the famous scholar Josephus wrote that there were escapees from Masada in which the spokesperson for the Northern Cherokee states that this is evidence that gives credence to this connection between the Cherokee Indians and the Jews.

In addition to other startling claims, there is also the belief by the Northern Cherokee that a rock that was uncovered in Tennessee in 1889 that is named the Bat Creek Stone, proves a transatlantic connection to Jews.

Northup believes that the scratched writings on the rock indicate that the stone is evidence of a first century Atlantic Crossing to America by these escaped Jews that later became known as the Northern Cherokee Indians.

Name:  yahuwah-blog-2.jpg
Views: 918
Size:  138.6 KB

Name:  yahuwah-blog-1.jpg
Views: 998
Size:  14.1 KB

(Source/more)

"Bid the children of Israel to make fringes, and be sure that when you make it, put a ‘ribband of blue that you may look upon it, and remember all the commandments of YAHUWAH, and do them; and that you seek not after your own heart and your own eyes, after which you use to go a whoring: that ye may remember, and do all my commandments.” Numbers 15:38-39"

Name:  fringes.jpg
Views: 1559
Size:  24.0 KB
    Those are the ten tribes, which were carried away prisoners out of their own land in the time of Osea the king, whom Salmanasar the king of Assyria led away captive, and he carried them over the waters, and so came they into another land. But they took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt, 42That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land. And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river. For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over. For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth. {Arsarteth means "newly found land"}. --2 Esdras 40-45
    Name:  nwp1c.gif
Views: 1011
Size:  115.4 KB
    There is a North American location named Newfoundland (i.e. Arsareth) to this day. There is also said to be an Arsareth on the west side of the Black Sea. But a year-and-a-half travel to from Masada to the Black Sea doesn't seem reasonable at all. At 2 mph (slow walking), 6 days a week and 5 hours a day, that's 60 miles a week or 1,800 miles in 30 days.

Related:
    Last edited by allodial; 11-26-15 at 01:40 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I think it was Stephen M. Collins who wrote about the travels of Israel to America as early as 1200-1000 BC. The travels brought them to the Great Lakes area where copper was mined. I think The Shepherds Chapel carries the book "The Lost Ten Tribes of Israel... Found". Fantastic read.

I believe too that Joseph, the uncle of Jesus was a tin miner.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

A 120~ or so year old Cherokee woman told me many things when I was much younger (the Masada part was not included--the part about Masada seems to be a bit of a recent addition). She explained much of the foregoing and said most of the people forgot who they are, where they came from but she told me for a very specific reason. Joseph of Arimethea was likely very hip to many things. That may have something to do with his connection with (the founding of?) what is now known as the "Culdee Church" which preceded Rome in the British Isle by hundreds of years or so.

This kind of information is important because so many people believe Israel to be located in the Middle East when Israel is mainly to be found in the Americas (including the organic United states of America--not any counterfeit corporation) and the British Isles, Western Europe and parts of Africa (such as Liberia). From what I gather, even the Bible mentions that Israel will have a new land (i.e. that Palestine would be quit). That is, people think of the idea of Russia (i.e. Soviets in disguise) or Gog invading Israel means an invasion of Palestine, when the real invasion of Israel may very well involve an invasion England and North America. George Washington's vision the more I ponder it very much parallel the final chapters of Ezekiel. Not to mention, Communism is a product of Russia and that an invasion doesn't necessarily have to involve conventional weapons, it can be ideological. It may very well be that America and Britannia are Gog's target rather than the Middle Eastern State of Israel.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-26-15 at 01:12 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Is it not hidden in plain sight that Edom/Esau knows where Jacob is to be found and is aiming to turn the entire world's forces against those locations?

It has been a while but my impressions are from Perry STONE. He did a video when The Prophecy Club was popular charismatic sensationalism.

That is not the Bat Creek Stone shown in the opening post. At least not as presented by Perry:

Name:  bat creek stone.jpg
Views: 783
Size:  195.7 KB

I associate Iroquois with Cherokee linguistically but admit it is a stretch. However I also connect the Treaty at Fort Stanwix to Israel and the Prophet Daniel.

Name:  Daniel's calendar 1.jpg
Views: 818
Size:  75.1 KB

This jumps out as 8 years, consecration of an altar. What I have read is that the Iroquois ceded all the land west of an eastern seaboard river to the United States. Well, that means that Israel may have been providing the Grant for the Transplant Vineyard?

Name:  Treaty at Fort Stanwix PETERS cons Injuns.jpg
Views: 803
Size:  202.5 KB

But then I have a big imagination!

P.S. I think that stone above is in Colorado. It is not an original Israelite relic in my opinion. I would go look at it some time if it seemed worth the drive and hike.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I associate Iroquois with Cherokee linguistically but admit it is a stretch. However I also connect the Treaty at Fort Stanwix to Israel and the Prophet Daniel.
    Indeed, the Cherokee spoke an Iroquoian language. However they weren't considered to be part of the Six Nations confederacy. The impression I got is that most of the governmental mistreatment of "Indians" came after 1862 and mostly after 1870. Troubles before that it seems were mainly due to conflicts involving non-Christian immigrants from Ireland and other places. AFAIK, "Cherokee removal" was never lawful and was based on corruption over greedy land speculation.

1776 is said to have been 2,520 years from the scattering of Israel in 745 B.C. "America" some suggest to mean the "land of my people" (Ami Eri ka?) or some suggest is essentially 'himmelreich' (kingdom of heaven--himmel-reich-a). Some people suggest America having rejected God these days, but I don't see it that way. Maybe its more like the strangers, invaders and guests have rejected God and have turned on their hosts? The United States is not America.

Relevantly, there is a fellow that suggests 1914 to have been the start of a kind of Babylonian captivity in America ala the Federal Reserve Act (signed into law February 1914) and 2520 years allegedly after the start of the Babylonian empire (607 BC??)--but dunno about that.

Name:  $T2eC16dHJI!E9qSO9%u002529ilBQ,wvG,rI!~~60_32.JPG
Views: 804
Size:  24.7 KB

The same fellow points out that the same year Communists and Militant Atheists (Lenin, Trotsky, Kaganovich, etc.) in Russia set out to throw off the Russian Christian (Jacob) monarchy and civil yoke is the same year the Palestine came under the Union Jack (Jacob's Union?--think "Baton Rouge" or French/Spanish word order)--November 2, 1917. He also points out that Judah (and company) went into captivity ~604 B.C. 2,520 years later would be ~1917.

Name:  mpe_gbpf.gif
Views: 769
Size:  3.8 KB

25 years later (1/2 of 50 years), the UN is established in 1942 ala Declaration By United Nations. In 1948 control is handed over to the UN. In 1967, or 50 years later, there is the Six Day War. Control (at least to some extent) of Palestine transferred out of Jacob's hands by this hand, East Jerusalem is seized during the Six Day War-50 years after 1917. 70 years past 1917, in 1987 he points out, the Iron Curtain fell. The U.S. he suggest came under a 'wooden yoke' in 1916/1917 with the 16th amendment and income tax.

Anyways, now approaching 100 years from 1917, the Communists (gay agenda, etc.) have set out to overthrow Jacob's (and Joseph's?) civil yoke planetwide. Some might allege that Agenda 21 calls for planet-wide overthrow of Jacob/Israel/Joseph 100 + 4 years past 1917.

On a related note, in New Zealand they're trying to remove the Union Jack from the New Zealand flag. The current (3rd Jewish) Prime Minister has expressed his preference for flag design of a white fern on a black background (i.e. pirate flag--fern bones instead of a human skull)--maybe he really saying he'd like to throw off Jacob's civil yoke in very big way?

Name:  5284504-3x2-940x627.jpg
Views: 768
Size:  103.7 KB

Name:  10.jpg
Views: 824
Size:  129.8 KB
    Photo of John Key (multimillionaire son of Austrian woman), Prime Minister of New Zealand at a meeting.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-26-15 at 04:44 AM.

Thank you Allodial;

I heard yesterday that suicide of top bankers just exceeded 100 - I am supposing that is since Paris. I don't know where the suitor had heard that though. The 'mental archetype' in action is that Jesus fled to Damascus and Mary to Paris, both with the intent to regain the Jerusalem throne some day.

These items you bring up start to clarify that the metaphysics we create are done by a peculiar process that seems to perpetually be developing as we do it.

I heard yesterday that suicide of top bankers just exceeded 100 - I am supposing that is since Paris. I don't know where the suitor had heard that though.
    Has been on-going for quite some time.

The 'mental archetype' in action is that Jesus fled to Damascus and Mary to Paris, both with the intent to regain the Jerusalem throne some day.

These items you bring up start to clarify that the metaphysics we create are done by a peculiar process that seems to perpetually be developing as we do it.
    If there be validity to that archetype it could be a code saying the Apostles or "core administration" relocated to Damascus and the remaining body of saints went to Gaul (from Galilee to Gaul?). As for Jerusalem, I suspect that old Palestine has been fully and permanently quit. The building up of the desolate places was something forecast that Essau/Edom would do. Consider that Esau is given a a shot at wielding his birthright but he is trying to do it carnally and without the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel and so shall prove himself unworthy--then he will be disinherited. Isaac's brother Ishmael (Islam) is also in the picture.

Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever. --Malachi 1:4
    By the time the Crusaders arrived at eretz Jerusalem thinking they were fulfilling prophecies found at Matthew, it had been for the most part quit over 1,000 years before that and the prophecies had already been fulfilled 1,000 years before--Israel had been dispersed into Europe and the Americas and Northern Africa.

In connection with the same Crusades, there was one David Al-Roy who sported a six pointed star as his symbol:

"David al-Roy was assassinated - apparently in his sleep, allegedly by his own father-in-law...But the cult did not stop there. According to one theory, the six-pointed "shield of David," which adorns the modern Israeli flag, started to become a national symbol with David al-Roy's crusade. 'Ever since,' writes Baron, 'it has been suggested, the six-cornered "shield of David"
    Lots of things began unfurling around that time. Anyways, its interesting that like with claims to an "Abraham" someone could claim to be of the line of "King David" and really be referring to David al-Roy.

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison... Revelations 20:7
    A thousand years past 70AD, it is suggested that it was the Roman-Babylonian aristocracy that started claiming Jerusalem and dolling out royal titles pertinent to Jerusalem. Also, William the Conqueror with his soldier's sporting the Roman Drake attacked the British Isles (but it is said that they did not fully take it). However, Israel (a body of people--not a piece of land) had already relocated. If Revelations suggests Satan's (the adversary--who was Jacob's primary adversary other than Esau?) seat to have been Pergamum under Attalus I, II and III or whatever, then perhaps the same is referred to at Revelations 20:7? It might be worth noting that the Etruscan religion in Rome came from the Lydians (also located near Pergamum) and that is likely why Attalus felt comfortable bequeathing his empire to the Romans.

Herodotus records the legend that the Etruscans (known to the Greeks as Tyrrhenians) came from Lydia in Asia Minor, modern Turkey....
    The Flag of the State of Hawaiian
    Its interesting that the Hawaiians incorporated the Union Jack into their flag. To knowledge, the Hawaiian aristocracy related a history going back to Noah. What is interesting, although MCVEITH and others like him try to cleverly hide the truth is that the main land area that managed to exit direct or absolute Roman-Babylonian dominion is the area under the jurisdiction of the United states of America. There appears to be a formidable hedge between Israel's place of rest and Esau's temporary dominion, afterall there has to be witnesses to Esau's mismanagement. Esau/Edom does not like this as is attempts to push for gun confiscation and his hatred of the Constitution and rule of law plainly show.

Name:  StateFlagHawaiiFlag.jpg
Views: 854
Size:  99.3 KB

Pirate Flags
    They say a picture is worth a thousand words, here are three:
    Name:  1024px-Flag_of_the_Islamic_State_in_Iraq_and_the_Levant.svg.0_cinema_1200.0.png
Views: 860
Size:  32.4 KB

Name:  10580921.jpg
Views: 824
Size:  200.5 KB

Name:  340_PIRATE_FLAGS_SKULL_AND_CROSSBONES_FLAG_VA_6.jpg
Views: 858
Size:  14.1 KB

What is plain, is that Esau/Edom is working with Ishmael to overthrow Jacob/Israel (the Christ's lawful assembly). Both Ishmael and Esau want to take the inheritance and dominion of Jacob, Joseph, Mannaseh and Ephraim by force of arms.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-28-15 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    If there be validity to that archetype it could be a code saying the Apostles or "core administration" relocated to Damascus and the remaining body of saints went to Gaul (from Galilee to Gaul?). As for Jerusalem, I suspect that old Palestine has been fully and permanently quit. The building up of the desolate places was something forecast that Essau/Edom would do. Consider that Esau is given a a shot at wielding his birthright but he is trying to do it carnally and without the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel and so shall prove himself unworthy--then he will be disinherited. Isaac's brother Ishmael (Islam) is also in the picture.
    That seems logical, reasonable, rational and perhaps is strongly supported by historical facts; however, it is more "intellectually" gratifying and a "juicier" story to put forth the heresy of Jesus somehow surviving the cross and going to hide somewhere, with his "tail between his legs", for the rest of his days. It is the "same-old" and ongoing polemic against God the Father and His Son, the Angel of the LORD and our savior Jesus, the Christ of Nazareth, that has been morphing and mutating since the lie in the Garden.

By the time the Crusaders arrived at eretz Jerusalem thinking they were fulfilling prophecies found at Matthew, it had been for the most part quit over 1,000 years before that and the prophecies had already been fulfilled 1,000 years before--Israel had been dispersed into Europe and the Americas and Northern Africa.

In connection with the same Crusades, there was one David Al-Roy who sported a six pointed star as his symbol:

Lots of things began unfurling around that time. Anyways, its interesting that like with claims to an "Abraham" someone could claim to be of the line of "King David" and really be referring to David al-Roy.
    I find that the motivation for power, wealth, control and being the supreme ideological STATE over people is more plausible then people acting these things out due to their adherence or recognition of some duty to fulfill prophecy, however "off" there timing may have been.

Muhammeds' Medina campaign was aggressive and brutal since he garnered no traction in Mecca as a peaceful self-proclaimed "phophet" of a "new revelation". He went to the Jews and Christians to preach and was turned away and dismissed. He found his well-trained army of fighters in Medina and his convenient new "revelation" transformed the message from one of a peaceful ministry to an unyielding army of jihadists ready, willing and "called by God" to kill or be killed in order to establish the Caliphate.

Eventually, the Church of Rome had to respond and defend the territory being encroached upon else be taken over by the "newcomer" and his caliphate army. Hence the start of the Crusades which, of course, also eventually morphed into a wanton killing spree of ANYONE who opposed the Church of Rome, including the true saints who followed, and claimed, Jesus the Christ as their Redeemer.

Money, Power, Control; nothing more.

A thousand years past 70AD, it was the Roman-Babylonian aristocracy that started claiming Jerusalem and dolling out royal titles pertinent to Jerusalem. Also, William the Conqueror with his soldier's sporting the Roman Drake attacked the British Isles. However, Israel (a body of people--not a piece of land) had already relocated. If Revelations suggests Satan's (the adversary--who was Jacob's adversary but Esau?) seat to have been Pergamum under Attalus I, II and III or whatever, then perhaps the same is referred to at Revelations 20:7? It might be worth noting that the Etruscan religion in Rome came from the Lydians (also located near Pergamum) and that is likely why Attalus felt comfortable bequeathing his empire to the Romans.

What is plain, is that Esau/Edom is working with Ishmael to overthrow Jacob/Israel (the Christ's lawful assembly). Both Ishmael and Esau want want the inheritance and dominion of Jacob, Joseph, Mannaseh and Ephraim.
    Notwithstanding the aforementioned "power struggle", I believe the Church of Rome plays a major role in what you put forth here; the similarities between Islam and the Roman Catholic Church are quite astounding when one delves deep into study of both.
    Last edited by BLBereans; 11-26-15 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    That seems logical, reasonable, rational and perhaps is strongly supported by historical facts; however, it is more "intellectually" gratifying and a "juicier" story to put forth the heresy of Jesus somehow surviving the cross and going to hide somewhere, with his "tail between his legs", for the rest of his days. It is the "same-old" and ongoing polemic against God the Father and His Son, the Angel of the LORD and our savior Jesus, the Christ of Nazareth, that has been morphing and mutating since the lie in the Garden.
    I have met people who have wielded a great amount of power in a Christian way. Most people who do not quite get it, are the types of people who would use such power willy nilly, they don't realize that people who truly wield great power are very particular about using it. Because the carnal would themselves would wield such power it in a truly terrible and gruesome way that is why greater power has been withheld from them. Esau's/Edom's dillema is that breach of trust will result in his disinheritance.

I find that the motivation for power, wealth, control and being the supreme ideological STATE over people is more plausible then people acting these things out due to their adherence or recognition of some duty to fulfill prophecy, however "off" there timing may have been.
    Base animals might think only in terms of physical/carnal power and profit. So the militant atheist rejecting the path to the obtaining the spiritual mantel perhaps finds himself feeding on dust? The reptilian mind is said to be geared up for dominion for its own sake (psst! dominion has a purpose other than dominion for its own sake). Israel's Joseph's and David's mind are about care-taking and shepherding of souls from an infinite storehouse of abundance but also correcting those souls for a higher purpose and for higher well-being. The King's peace is good order that keeps good men safe from beasts. This is where Esau/Edom is failing, he is allowing sodomites and brutes to harm innocents (abortions, police brutality, government corruption, felonies perpetrated under the guise of government business, larceny, financial crimes, child trafficking, etc.). Esau/Edom doesn't want to learn apply laws or principles such as that of reaping and sowing, he wants force everyone turn things over so they can be "equals" (this robs novices of the experience necessary for observing the Law). Again, Esau's/Edom's/Cain's end is spelled out therein.

Muhammeds' Medina campaign was aggressive and brutal since he garnered no traction in Mecca as a peaceful self-proclaimed "prophet" of a "new revelation". He went to the Jews and Christians to preach and was turned away and dismissed. He found his well-trained army of fighters in Medina and his convenient new "revelation" transformed the message from one of a peaceful ministry to an unyielding army of jihadists ready, willing and "called by God" to kill or be killed in order to establish the Caliphate.

Eventually, the Church of Rome had to respond and defend the territory being encroached upon else be taken over by the "newcomer" and his caliphate army. Hence the start of the Crusades which, of course, also eventually morphed into a wanton killing spree of ANYONE who opposed the Church of Rome, including the true saints who followed, and claimed, Jesus the Christ as their Redeemer. Money, Power, Control; nothing more.
    What else can one expect from the carnal? The spiritual mantle was neither given to Ishmael nor given to Cain. Edom/Esau's dominion is coming to a close and he is proving himself unworthy of the birthright for all of the injury to innocents he has perpetrated. Rather than Israel, Joseph, Manasseh, Ephraim or America to be burned...perhaps it is Edom that is to be burned?

"For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth." --2 Esdras 6:9
    It is said that the hand is the start of a man's body and his heel his end (bodily).
    Last edited by allodial; 11-26-15 at 05:32 PM.