Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cherokee Are Israelites?

What else can one expect of the carnal?

Delightful reading! All of it!

P.S. Kingdom of Heaven sounds good. I think that is a good watch for a Thanksgiving afternoon.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-26-15 at 11:12 PM.

Thinking it over I wonder what these branchings out, we might call them divergences, mean.

Esau/Edom and Jacob.
    Ishmael and Isaac.
    Cain and Seth.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    That seems logical, reasonable, rational and perhaps is strongly supported by historical facts; however, it is more "intellectually" gratifying and a "juicier" story to put forth the heresy of Jesus somehow surviving the cross and going to hide somewhere, with his "tail between his legs", for the rest of his days. It is the "same-old" and ongoing polemic against God the Father and His Son, the Angel of the LORD and our savior Jesus, the Christ of Nazareth, that has been morphing and mutating since the lie in the Garden.
    What I find the most gratifying is that it is backed up by Scripture. One good source for this kind of interpretation is The Nazarene Gospel Restored and sometimes I share chapters from that. I have not adopted it but admire the style of collation, comparing chapter and verse to the cultural facts at the time.

I had not thought of Jesus as cowering but hovering. There are two key verses and one from Macabees that really put the situation together for me, anyway. Jesus asks the priest to show coin. It is in the priest's purse and it is a Roman coin. Few Christians recognize Jews are Babylonian and that yearning for the Kingdom of David (in the Messiah ben David) is wanting things to be back before Nebuchadnezzar. So here is a Babylonian conqueror with Roman coins in his purse, collecting drachma and shekel coins (hoarding) for the Temple Tax. These moneychagers in the courtyard were gouging the pilgrims, selling them back kosher tax coinage just so they could pay in "currency of the realm".

Jesus had just been crowned by John. Jesus made his first administrative act to indict the Herodean Guard and Pharisees of this insidious usury. He convicted them publicly and all they could do about it, Babylonian captivity under Roman conquest was to torture him for three hours and hope he died of infection. The damage Jesus did to the priests on the Temple Mount was permanent. Jesus would have been assassinated if he would have tried taking the throne of Jerusalem.

P.S. The other important role was Antipas being convicted publicly for adultery with Philip's wife Herodias. Both Philip and Antipas were Tetrarchs - Archelaus was King of Israel, still alive and living across the Jordan under the same spartan conditions as his prophet John. Archelaus was Jesus' biological father, exiled for trying to kill Jesus and other infanticide some thirty years prior.

Adopt the bastard son. Become affiliated with state business.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-27-15 at 01:20 PM.

P.S. I watched Kingdom of Heaven last night again. That is interesting with Jesus in Damascus, Mary and the family in Paris - 30-Day Judgment on my $2M bill to a pretend judge etc. how Liam adopted his bastard son Orlando back even in light of the outlawry of murdering a priest.

That was a good choice at this moment - you should watch it some time.

Re: Two Other "Jesuses"; Two Witnesses
    It might be worth noting that there were two other notable Jesuses/Joshuas associated with the 66AD period. Both served in some regard as witnesses for Christ around 66AD to 70AD who were killed. One was Joshua ben Ananias (or Yeshua ben Hananiah) and Joshua ben Gamla. It is said that both of them went unburied by the Herodian/Idumeans and that both of them 'tormented' the "Jews" with the truth until they were killed.

Re: Jews and Babylon
    Judah is said to have absorbed Edom through conquest ala John Hyrcanus. There is a fellow who suggests that as a result the curses and burdens on Edom became closely coupled with Judah to the extent it may have become difficult to tell Judah from Edom (like twins). Another fellow suggests the 23-member lesser Sanhedrin that tried Jesus was composed of not a single bloodline Israelite--but I've yet to find proof of that and he quotes facts from a book that says contrary to his own writing; however, the evidence might lean toward a hand-picked Idumean judiciary. Consider that Herod knew that he missed the chance to kill Jesus as a toddler and likely that was a matter still on the household agenda--so they carried out out later with Rome's authorization. But still, the possibility remains that Judah didn't have a hand in the crucifixion technically (afteral, the scepter was taken). Another thing, if Pilate was the authority, when Pilate told them to take him and crucify him, that very well may have been a delegation of the Roman scepter to their court that lacked. That is, since the scepter of Judah had departed, Pilate's own words served as authorization to crucify him. Thusly, Rome partook.

And it was the preparation of the passover, and about the sixth hour: and he saith unto the Jews, Behold your King! But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar. Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. And they took Jesus, and led him away. --John 19:14-16
    The governor answered and said unto them, Whether of the twain will ye that I release unto you? They said, Barabbas. Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? [They] all say unto him, Let him be crucified. And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified. When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. Then answered all the people, and said, His blood [be] on us, and on our children. Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered [him] to be crucified. --Matthew 27:21-26
    So both the murderer on the cross and the Roman Emperor (Babylon-Etruscan merger had occurred already under Julius Caesar) were chosen over Jesus/Joshua/Yeshua/Yesha the Messiah. Consider that the same that made that choice may have made a self-identification earlier at John 8:31-33:

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
    But of course Israel was in bondage in Egypt. Israel and Judah also went into several captivity whether the yokes were Iron or Wood. But yet these said they had never been in bondage to any man--was it a kind of amnesia or where they identifying themselves with another line of Abraham? Remember, Abraham had two sons: Isaac and another Ishmael. Isaac had at least two sons: Jacob and Esau. Jacob spent 21 years serving Laban, no? The captivity of Israel and Judah need not be mentioned here.

Take, I pray thee, my blessing that is brought to thee; because God hath dealt graciously with me, and because I have enough. And he urged him, and he took it. --Genesis 33:11
    Also, is it possible that Jacob gave the blessing from Isaac back to him and that plays into the picture somehow? That Jacob received a higher blessing at Peniel and felt comfortable restoring Esau's blessing? But that the younger would serve the elder would still remain true (perhaps because of Peniel)? Consider Jacob's higher calling at Peniel paralleling a higher calling ala New Jerusalem.

Re: Palestine Quit for America
    Closer to the thread. What if around 1492 Rome started getting wise about the relocation of Israel and started doing what Rome could do to get an upper hand on the situation.

Name:  reagancredit.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  30.9 KB
    Lincoln broke diplomatic ties with the Vatican. Regan restored diplomatic ties with the Vatican which was allegedly restored in 1929 per the Lateran Treaty.

A similar delayed echo of a phenomenon is the fixation on controlling Western Europe and America by so-called Zionists. Ever see a movie were a group is after A only to realize that B is really where the party is?

Might the well hushed difficulties in rebuilding a temple at Jerusalem have something to do with Israel being relocated?

Related:
    Rebuilding the Third Temple (363 A.D.)
    Last edited by allodial; 11-27-15 at 06:15 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I have never read the "Nazarene Gospels Restored" so I cannot comment on the work specifically. However, from reading the authors own commentary as it relates to his writings, it seems as though Graves was more concerned with the restoration of the White Goddess cult rather than "restoring" the gospels.

Also, many scholars dismiss this work for its shoddy history and research and lack of source material references or a bibliography to back up his assertions. He comments that it would be too exhaustive an endeavor and that he excuses himself from the task. Not a very credible answer to scholarly critics who painstakingly provide source material and subject their works to peer review in an effort to arrive at valid conclusions.

At any rate, most characters of Graves type usually come from a "Christian" background and then find "intellectualism" and the esoteric as weapons for fighting against their upbringing, all the while not realizing that, most likely, the "Christianity" they are rebelling against is NOT the true faith of the saints and Jesus of Nazareth. Perhaps the intent behind the polemic is more nefarious than that.

The religion of "ME" has many names and faces yet they are ALL the same.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    The religion of "ME" has many names and faces yet they are ALL the same.
    Quite a few Satanists have suggests that their religion rather than being worship of a deity named "Satan" is instead self-worship.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Quite a few Satanists have suggests that their religion rather than being worship of a deity named "Satan" is instead self-worship.
    Precisely; the Adversary is less concerned with being worshiped himself as he is concerned with getting as many possible to worship the self which, of course, is really the original lie and the turning of people away from worshiping Creator God and His Son Jesus the Christ.

One has a Living voice available to all having nothing to do with ceremonies, rituals or creeds. Every Man/Wo is a walking church, every heart is God’s altar and shrine.”
    A Holy Spirit to guide us, not a book.?or ones self interests one great walk with one great thought Christ think of him and everyone is included likewise indeed think self nobodies included if your fighting principalities invited or united with tribe with pen and scribe is all on the outside? superficial well Christ has made worship non official love a neighbour and ones enemies is no argument as both are the same wrestle inner worth ones self has a joint venture with Church Capital . SATAN is the ARGUMENT selfish rewards self.

The movie [life of brian] is the Christ mentioned that needs no physical worship or followers the assembly is the message its not required by God any longer Kings are OLD TEST and pharisee has been replaced with Christ NEW deal NEW test with whats been supressed and still is working it out for the SEL FI$h the movie gets the agenda of religion .