Thread: A-China-Ca Daily; Political Religion

A-China-Ca Daily; Political Religion

The religion of Constitutional Republics is that the Oath of Office function as a fungible fidelity bond.

From the Front Page:

This Notice of Lien being published across China and Europe causes me to contemplate on my recent 20-year life history:

Click the Attachment below to see the court markings.

Even my heritage by blood as a NY Patroon comes to mind. I am the thirteenth son from Teunis Jansen Laenen VAN PELT and that is a perpetual inheritance by monument (VAN PELT Milestone in the Brooklyn Historical Society) in the NY area even today. This article opens on the subject of the DEITI, as I jokingly call myself sometimes - the High Priest of the DEITI (Dutch East Indies Trading Industry)

http://friends-n-family-research.inf...ROchapter1.pdf
    http://friends-n-family-research.inf...ROchapter2.pdf
    http://friends-n-family-research.inf...ROchapter3.pdf

I think that is an amazing aspect of this to think over while considering the National Newspaper alerting that huge nation as I write, that David Merrill holds a $20M lien against the central nexus of fiat currency, where the national debt began (found in the Mason Library btw!) making this Collections Process all possible, as the US Government goes into a Government Shutdown.

Discussion can be developed about my claim, which was offered to the Chinese some time back - only for $50M - in these forums here. I like that about StSC here.

The scope of this Cover Article might simply be to pique your interest based in the Great Seal of Authority for the State of Colorado; a Class 5 felony to even use publicly, published with the Secretary of State despite CLEAR WARNING as the collateral on the Finance Statement:

Last edited by David Merrill; 04-06-11 at 10:20 AM.

The development of that land claim, based upon the understood surveys and boundaries goes back quite a few years.

Approbation 1. Approbation 2. Approbation 3.

China was talking of sinking $100B into the IMF's Investment Fund to bail out Greece, with a 50% default. It would have been a lousy investment but for getting China a place at every negotiation table in the Eurozone. I think that would be a waste too, considering China has already bought a place at every table in the world.

Then came talk about the Referendum. So I suppose UN/IMF law is not really Law after all...
    Last edited by Treefarmer; 12-27-11 at 03:55 AM. Reason: removed webbot

China has definitely become a player in the world market and they are making some changes to play it smart in developing countries as well, such as in Africa a major part of the products sold through their vendors there are being manufactured in Africa rather then spend more money importing. They have done that here, but I hear rumor have not been able to verify yet that Costco now has more American made products in their store then BJ's does. The only confirmation got so far is from people who actually shop there at one or the other but not both.

I think this latest development will get on the "Surrounding Iran for China" landscape.

Click Here.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-26-11 at 04:37 PM.

P.S. I have been following this for quite some time as indicated the the number in sequence #158.

Click Here. And in context, #1.

P.P.S. This suit is a shotgun approach that finally after eight years has Iran defaulting to the Finding of Facts.

Name:  docketsearch122711.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  54.7 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-27-11 at 02:29 PM.