Thread: Chicago Crime Rate Drops As Concealed Carry Applications Surge

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    I have to wonder, every time the gov. even brings up gun control, the people run out and buy guns and ammo. WTF is going on here. Do they want gun control or not?
    The desire for their buddies to profit from selling guns might outweigh their desire to disarm people. There is the possibility of them canvassing for fingerprints, names and faces or simply firming up their pool. The more people that sign up for the CCW permit the more 'subjects'. Consider the notion that the same people who wouldn't go for a biometric national ID or for a biometric driver's license go and readily have themselves fingerprinted and photographed for a gun permit as a resident. The impression I get is that their 'gun grab' PSYOPS and fake shootings have utterly failed and backfired. So perhaps creating more economic disparity might be their next ploy? (However, it might be that the fingerprints don't actually get stored but are only checked like a credit card number.)

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    "Gun control" issue is a sideshow....they're collecting names
    At the state level, sheriffs and governors are probably realizing the fairy fluff policies of the gun grabbers have caused a lot of damage. It seems that the very same people who are pumping violent and disgusting TV shows and movies are also 'gun grabbers'. I have read the policies of one sheriffs departments, the legislatures do not allow the sheriffs to store any fingerprint information they simply issue the permit once the background check clears.
    Last edited by allodial; 12-17-15 at 07:27 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.