Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Envoy sent as emissary to secure peace

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Within the confines of my own skin.
    Posts
    752

    Envoy sent as emissary to secure peace

    Let's try to stay focused on the thread topic this time and not dirty it with throwing mud attaching it to any other post I have put on this forum, including referencing the name Coresource material or any derivative thereof. Thank you.

    ENVOY SENT AS EMISSARY TO SECURE PEACE

    Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 by Onlashuk in Born Without Money


    “I AM Envoy here as an Emissary to secure the peace. You can call me Envoy.” The message that I have to convey is there has been a mistake, where is the proper notice that I may deal with this matter honorable? Since it is true that, “No man can serve two masters,” therefore, it is also true that it would be inappropriate for this Envoy to be involved in matters that do not concern me or my God for the sake of honor and peace. Furthermore, it is my mission to express and convey unto you that there is no claim of ownership concerning this matter, and if there has been any trespass, that forgiveness is asked for as it is also given for any likewise trespass, wherein there may appear to be any kind of fraud or identity theft, so that this matter can be settled by the appropriate parties honorable and without any interference.



    EN’VOY, n. [L. via; Eng. way, contracted from viag, vag, or wag.]

    1. A person deputed by a prince or government, to negotiate a treaty, or transact other business, with a foreign prince or government. We usually apply the word to a public minister sent on a special occasion, or for one particular purpose; hence an envoy is distinguished from an ambassador or permanent resident at a foreign court, and is of inferior rank. But envoys are ordinary and extraordinary, and the word may sometimes be applied to resident ministers.

    EM’ISSARY, n. [L. emissarius, from emitto; e and mitto, to send.]

    A person sent on a mission; a missionary employed to preach and propagate the gospel.

    2. A person sent on a private message or business; a secret agent, employed to sound or ascertain the opinions of others, and to spread reports or propagate opinions favorable to his employer, or designed to defeat the measures or schemes of his opposers or foes; a spy; but an emissary may differ from a spy. A spy in war is one who enters an enemy’s camp or territories to learn the condition of the enemy; an emissary may be a secret agent employed not only to detect the schemes of an opposing party, but to influence their councils. A spy in war must be concealed, or he suffers death; an emissary may in some cases be known as the agent of an adversary, without incurring similar hazard.

    Jer 49:14
    I have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent unto the heathen, saying, Gather ye together, and come against her, and rise up to the battle.

    Obadiah 1:1
    The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.

    Canon 1557
    An Ecclesiastical Deed Poll must always be on robin-egg blue paper in recognition and respect of its status as a Divine Notice with the full authority of One Heaven, in particular the Sacred Rota and twelve Apostolic Prothonotaries as well as Apostolic Prothorabban of the Divine Sanhedrin.

    Canon 1563

    An Ecclesiastical Deed Poll must always be on robin-egg blue paper and glued strongly to the reverse of a copy of the 1st page of any notice, demand, summons sent by the inferior Roman Person.

    Name:  envoy-cont.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  94.7 KB

    PRIVATE. Not general, as a private act of the legislature; not in office;
    as, a private person, as well as an officer, may arrest a felon; individual,
    as your private interest; not public, as a private way, a private nuisance.
    - 1856 Bouviers Dictionary

    I cannot show you what is wrapped in that blue paper because it is private by definition above, but I can tell you about it.

    - Robin-egg blue paper, wrapped 4 fold.

    - Inside what was wrapped:

    1. printout from online showing the certified mail previously delivered by notice of my visit and purpose for me being there.

    2. copy of presentment (ticket) that had Some language written upon it that was sent in with the notice by certified mail.
    [ stamped deposit for credit - in red ] [ written: This account name and number is property of the United States of America, please deposit to owner care of Treasury of the United States of America. Thank you ]

    3. copy of instrument printed out from the DMV that the vehicle was registered with the state.
    ( nothing i wrote on it)

    4. copy of Birth Certificate

    - All 4 sheets were stapled together.
    Last edited by motla68; 04-06-11 at 09:36 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,427
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Let's try to stay focused on the thread topic this time and not dirty it with throwing mud attaching it to any other post I have put on this forum, including referencing the name Coresource material or any derivative thereof. Thank you.

    ENVOY SENT AS EMISSARY TO SECURE PEACE

    Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 by Onlashuk in Born Without Money


    “I AM Envoy here as an Emissary to secure the peace. You can call me Envoy.” The message that I have to convey is there has been a mistake, where is the proper notice that I may deal with this matter honorable? Since it is true that, “No man can serve two masters,” therefore, it is also true that it would be inappropriate for this Envoy to be involved in matters that do not concern me or my God for the sake of honor and peace. Furthermore, it is my mission to express and convey unto you that there is no claim of ownership concerning this matter, and if there has been any trespass, that forgiveness is asked for as it is also given for any likewise trespass, wherein there may appear to be any kind of fraud or identity theft, so that this matter can be settled by the appropriate parties honorable and without any interference.



    EN’VOY, n. [L. via; Eng. way, contracted from viag, vag, or wag.]

    1. A person deputed by a prince or government, to negotiate a treaty, or transact other business, with a foreign prince or government. We usually apply the word to a public minister sent on a special occasion, or for one particular purpose; hence an envoy is distinguished from an ambassador or permanent resident at a foreign court, and is of inferior rank. But envoys are ordinary and extraordinary, and the word may sometimes be applied to resident ministers.

    EM’ISSARY, n. [L. emissarius, from emitto; e and mitto, to send.]

    A person sent on a mission; a missionary employed to preach and propagate the gospel.

    2. A person sent on a private message or business; a secret agent, employed to sound or ascertain the opinions of others, and to spread reports or propagate opinions favorable to his employer, or designed to defeat the measures or schemes of his opposers or foes; a spy; but an emissary may differ from a spy. A spy in war is one who enters an enemy’s camp or territories to learn the condition of the enemy; an emissary may be a secret agent employed not only to detect the schemes of an opposing party, but to influence their councils. A spy in war must be concealed, or he suffers death; an emissary may in some cases be known as the agent of an adversary, without incurring similar hazard.

    Jer 49:14
    I have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent unto the heathen, saying, Gather ye together, and come against her, and rise up to the battle.

    Obadiah 1:1
    The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.

    Canon 1557
    An Ecclesiastical Deed Poll must always be on robin-egg blue paper in recognition and respect of its status as a Divine Notice with the full authority of One Heaven, in particular the Sacred Rota and twelve Apostolic Prothonotaries as well as Apostolic Prothorabban of the Divine Sanhedrin.

    Canon 1563

    An Ecclesiastical Deed Poll must always be on robin-egg blue paper and glued strongly to the reverse of a copy of the 1st page of any notice, demand, summons sent by the inferior Roman Person.

    Name:  envoy-cont.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  94.7 KB


    Hey Suitors wake up. Motla68 is showing you EXACTLY what you did with the Libel of Review. Well sort of anyways, with a twist.


    Comes now True Name of the NOMEN family speaking for his family and estate, a regenerate man in the faith of Yehoshua H’Mashiach and making a special visitation by absolute ministerial right to the district court, "restricted appearance" .................


    "Gee, Rocky, I believe I was speaking for an estate, would that make me a trustee of a foreign trust to the United States?"

    "Uh, that's right Bullwinkle. You were an Envoy negotiating an agreement."

    "Gee, Rock, thanks, i never knew."

    ----------------------------------------------

    "Gee, Rock, I wonder what estate I was speaking for?"

    "Only you know, Bullwinkle, only you can know."

    ----------------------------------------------

    Motla68 does not have that kind of agreement. He handles his busiiness differently. What you think there is ONLY one path? Ridiculous.

    Zec 2:7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.


    ----------------------------------------------

    I myself do not go for this one-heaven business. That is not to say that I have not learned from other men associated with one-heaven, I have. My deed poll is my Word - Who shall lay any charge upon God's Elect? - and my action.


    ----------------------------------------------

    I have however come to appreciate what private Property - means.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-06-11 at 09:48 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    https://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Within the confines of my own skin.
    Posts
    752
    If you are interested in hearing a story of how this was used in a particular situation, got to the following link:


    http://onlashuk.wordpress.com/2011/03/01/dealing-with-a-traffic-ticket-peacefully-part-2-of-2/


    Enjoy the entertainment.

    Notice: This thread is NOT legal advice, if you need such advice seek a competent attorney for consultation if such beast exists.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Within the confines of my own skin.
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Hey Suitors wake up. Motla68 is showing you EXACTLY what you did with the Libel of Review. Well sort of anyways, with a twist.


    Comes now True Name of the NOMEN family speaking for his family and estate, a regenerate man in the faith of Yehoshua H’Mashiach and making a special visitation by absolute ministerial right to the district court, "restricted appearance" .................


    "Gee, Rocky, I believe I was speaking for an estate, would that make me a trustee of a foreign trust to the United States?"

    "Uh, that's right Bullwinkle. You were an Envoy negotiating an agreement."

    "Gee, Rock, thanks, i never knew."

    ----------------------------------------------

    "Gee, Rock, I wonder what estate I was speaking for?"

    "Only you know, Bullwinkle, only you can know."

    ----------------------------------------------

    Motla68 does not have that kind of agreement. He handles his busiiness differently. What you think there is ONLY one path? Ridiculous.

    Zec 2:7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.


    ----------------------------------------------

    I myself do not go for this one-heaven business. That is not to say that I have not learned from other men associated with one-heaven, I have. My deed poll is my Word - Who shall lay any charge upon God's Elect? - and my action.


    ----------------------------------------------

    I have however come to appreciate what private Property - means.
    Some things are necessary for effective communication, some things you do the same, other things you do differently. But always there is power in equality:
    ( Can you point out in this video, what is the same and what is different?)



    There is another scene in this movie where he strikes up a friendship with a french speaking man, somewhere in the middle they find a mutual communication in which they have a meeting of the minds. Ghost Dog: " meet my best friend " :



    There is more then one dimension of thought and communication, as MJ said: " What you think there is ONLY one path? Ridiculous."

    On another note: I do not consent to being associated with One-Heavan, what was done was not with their kind of deed-pole. I have shown biblical versus and Canon law to show you there can be some mutual understanding when you are a guest in someone else's house.
    My word is my bond, most others scream for some kind of foreign situs in which I have no knowledge of but I find the language so some form of communication can be had here.
    Last edited by motla68; 04-06-11 at 11:08 PM.

  5. #5

    Misdirection, Obfuscation!!

    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Let's try to stay focused on the thread topic this time and not dirty it with throwing mud attaching it to any other post I have put on this forum, including referencing the name Coresource material or any derivative thereof. Thank you.

    ENVOY SENT AS EMISSARY TO SECURE PEACE

    Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 by Onlashuk in Born Without Money


    “I AM Envoy here as an Emissary to secure the peace. You can call me Envoy.” The message that I have to convey is there has been a mistake, where is the proper notice that I may deal with this matter honorable? Since it is true that, “No man can serve two masters,” therefore, it is also true that it would be inappropriate for this Envoy to be involved in matters that do not concern me or my God for the sake of honor and peace. Furthermore, it is my mission to express and convey unto you that there is no claim of ownership concerning this matter, and if there has been any trespass, that forgiveness is asked for as it is also given for any likewise trespass, wherein there may appear to be any kind of fraud or identity theft, so that this matter can be settled by the appropriate parties honorable and without any interference.



    EN’VOY, n. [L. via; Eng. way, contracted from viag, vag, or wag.]

    1. A person deputed by a prince or government, to negotiate a treaty, or transact other business, with a foreign prince or government. We usually apply the word to a public minister sent on a special occasion, or for one particular purpose; hence an envoy is distinguished from an ambassador or permanent resident at a foreign court, and is of inferior rank. But envoys are ordinary and extraordinary, and the word may sometimes be applied to resident ministers.

    EM’ISSARY, n. [L. emissarius, from emitto; e and mitto, to send.]

    A person sent on a mission; a missionary employed to preach and propagate the gospel.

    2. A person sent on a private message or business; a secret agent, employed to sound or ascertain the opinions of others, and to spread reports or propagate opinions favorable to his employer, or designed to defeat the measures or schemes of his opposers or foes; a spy; but an emissary may differ from a spy. A spy in war is one who enters an enemy’s camp or territories to learn the condition of the enemy; an emissary may be a secret agent employed not only to detect the schemes of an opposing party, but to influence their councils. A spy in war must be concealed, or he suffers death; an emissary may in some cases be known as the agent of an adversary, without incurring similar hazard.

    Jer 49:14
    I have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent unto the heathen, saying, Gather ye together, and come against her, and rise up to the battle.

    Obadiah 1:1
    The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.

    Canon 1557
    An Ecclesiastical Deed Poll must always be on robin-egg blue paper in recognition and respect of its status as a Divine Notice with the full authority of One Heaven, in particular the Sacred Rota and twelve Apostolic Prothonotaries as well as Apostolic Prothorabban of the Divine Sanhedrin.

    Canon 1563

    An Ecclesiastical Deed Poll must always be on robin-egg blue paper and glued strongly to the reverse of a copy of the 1st page of any notice, demand, summons sent by the inferior Roman Person.

    Name:  envoy-cont.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  94.7 KB

    PRIVATE. Not general, as a private act of the legislature; not in office;
    as, a private person, as well as an officer, may arrest a felon; individual,
    as your private interest; not public, as a private way, a private nuisance.
    - 1856 Bouviers Dictionary

    I cannot show you what is wrapped in that blue paper because it is private by definition above, but I can tell you about it.

    - Robin-egg blue paper, wrapped 4 fold.

    - Inside what was wrapped:

    1. printout from online showing the certified mail previously delivered by notice of my visit and purpose for me being there.

    2. copy of presentment (ticket) that had Some language written upon it that was sent in with the notice by certified mail.
    [ stamped deposit for credit - in red ] [ written: This account name and number is property of the United States of America, please deposit to owner care of Treasury of the United States of America. Thank you ]

    3. copy of instrument printed out from the DMV that the vehicle was registered with the state.
    ( nothing i wrote on it)

    4. copy of Birth Certificate

    - All 4 sheets were stapled together.
    I am going to be succinct and direct.

    Motla68 has written some 200 posts here and they all strongly imply that he has a method of process that will abate or avoid prosecution; even to the point that he claims to have handed the above described process to the ADA and not spoken a word.

    I believe him. Even without MJ believing him, I have already expressed, the exact same remedy - redeeming lawful money is being employed. Look:



    The verbiage that is effective, and written into the law is,

    Deposited for Credit on Account or Exchanged for Non-redeemable Australian Bank Notes.

    Motla68 has excluded the effective verbiage in his post:

    ...or Exchanged for Non-redeemable Australian Bank Notes.

    As I have explained some time ago, albeit translated into Australian banking, this is making your demand for lawful money according to §16 of the Fed Act and Title 12 U.S.C. §411. It uses verbiage only a banker or his attorney will understand, but the whole concept of returning the coupon for payment at the Treasury is faulty.



    What Motla68 has done is pretend to finally try his best to appease me by what appears to be transparency and full disclosure but he has excluded the remedy written into the law, even after disclosing it earlier!

    Suitors know the dangers of trying mythological remedies in court, while being prosecuted. We have a suitor in federal prison now who still believes in RAP/RuSA.

    Original call info is: Tonight, Tuesday April 6, 8pm EST - Call number is 424-203-8000 pin code 888462# if you can’t get in dial one of these and follow the instructions 805-360-1075 or 559-546-1400
    The leader - James Timothy TURNER has been lying and his lies disabled our fellow suitor from forming a proper defense at trial. If you want to give a listen, get on that call or download it after when they post it.

    My point is, as you can see, I will put myself on the line for suitors, and have witnessed them do the same for me. That is a Class 5 felony to sign using the Great Seal of Authority and I did it right in front of the federal Justices of the Tenth Circuit. Additionally nobody, according to the rules is allowed to file an amicus curiae there unless they have leave of the court, and consent of both parties. Yet there you have it - FILED! The only one with authority to file an amicus curiae is the State, Territory or the District of Columbia; a statesman. Instead of being arrested, indicted or ignored, the clerk of court, who knows the rules better than anybody filed it.

    People trying to learn on this forum deserve to have the law on their side when they work up the chutzpa to finally face down their conditioning. The misdirection demonstrated by Motla68 is intentional. I do not know the motivation behind it but it was done subtly enough that at first glance, even Michael Joseph missed it. Motla68 is directing that the government agency return the obligation to the US Treasury and has excluded the verbiage that adheres in conformity to the remedy written into the law and accepted by the banking industry that holds up in court.

    However, for this process performances that he will not share with us, if they have worked, I believe I have shown ample evidence from Motla68 himself even, as to why - because he included the remedy written into the law. For all this time he has been leading me on knowing this.

    He is banished. I am not going to be babysitting the promotion of the Strawman Redemption, Treasury Direct Coupon Remittance or whatever you want to call it. There is likely some substance there but it is unproven at best, and the soluble remedy has been excluded intentionally from Motla68's explanation as I have quoted him accurately. His passive-aggressive narcissism has been a pain that alone, I would have tolerated, but endangering the readers here with intentional misdirection will not be tolerated.

    The Admin team will be reviewing this decision as well as describing rules for the future of StSC.


    Sincerely,

    David Merrill.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-07-11 at 01:20 AM.

  6. #6
    P.S. In summary there are enough people jailed even specifically for intentionally or even unwittingly trying to apply Treasury Direct solutions, that I am confident in calling it illegal. I will not tolerate subtracting the effective remedy and leaving only the dangerous verbage and am banishing Motla68 for promoting fraudulent solutions/remedy. It is dangerous for StSC to allow that sort of behavior.

    We do not need to post, like we see from Motla68, constant THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE waivers of indemnity because the remedy is written into the law. I notice that this direct misdirection in the opening post of the thread here (at least that I have noticed) seems to be the first time Molla68 posted such a disclaimer... Revealing!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,427
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    P.S. In summary there are enough people jailed even specifically for intentionally or even unwittingly trying to apply Treasury Direct solutions, that I am confident in calling it illegal. I will not tolerate subtracting the effective remedy and leaving only the dangerous verbage and am banishing Motla68 for promoting fraudulent solutions/remedy. It is dangerous for StSC to allow that sort of behavior.

    We do not need to post, like we see from Motla68, constant THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE waivers of indemnity because the remedy is written into the law. I notice that this direct misdirection in the opening post of the thread here (at least that I have noticed) seems to be the first time Molla68 posted such a disclaimer... Revealing!
    Don't trust Michael Joseph or any other man. The reason men are spoiled is because they lean on other men. How utterly STUPID!

    The fact that one would say MJ saw it, in effort to build trust is not acceptable to me. However, should I decide to lend my credence to methods, then that is another matter. Will you gang up on me now because I also have similar views?

    The operation of trust law is dependent on the operator knowing Trust Law. Man[kind] gets screwed coming and going because in their stupidly they step all over themselves to ACT for the Trustee where they have no standing to do so.

    The only way to win, is not to play. Therefore the Ticket being private Property of some trust. All Stop. Because I know some of you cannot keep up.

    Trustee - One who acts for a Trust and holds the Legal Title of the Res as his estate. The estate belongs to the Trustee! It is his estate!

    Beneficiary - One who benefits from the estate and MAY be with the equitable title, depending on the Trust Agreement

    Trust Corpus = Property or Res that make up the estate.

    Usufruct - One who has not the legal or equitable interest but get to USE based on a Right

    Property = Right of Use

    Now the Trustee manages the Right of Use. Keep up. Right of Use = Property!
    Beneficiary = cestui que trust - and is with the Right of Use.

    Owner = Registered Party on Trust Asset Registry. Typically CESTUI QUE TRUST - and is Probated [Civilly DEAD]

    -------------------------------

    If you can keep up, tell me is the Property the Car? If you say yes, then just move on....this is not for you. If you say no, then keep reading.


    Now lets examine. The Trustee will manage the Property. The beneficiary will Use the Property.

    Traffic Stop: Trustees Agent [Trustee] issues forth "Intangible Property" from the Trust upon the CESTUI QUE TRUST. Hello, people the CQT is the OWNER!

    Tell me where is the man[kind] in this example? I will wait....

    If you say CQT is the man, then stop reading and move on. If you say, hey wait the man is not Trustee or Beneficiary, then keep reading.....

    --------------------------------

    Some men decide, that the Private Property [intangible in nature] is not theirs. How in the world could on come to that decision? What an utterly ridiculous idea. If you think so, stop reading.


    So they return the INTANGIBLE PROPERTY to the Trustee for INTERNAL management. What the Trustee does is not the man's concern. The man has no standing to do anything with another's Private Property. The man is neither Beneficiary or Trustee!

    And yet some think this is some how a setoff scheme. This has nothing to do with the man in this example. The man does not have the authority to setoff anything. The man lacks capacity to tell or make the Trustee do ANYTHING!

    But some men think differently and so they go to jail due to their own damned stupidity. They TRUST in other men!

    Now this thing with Motla68 has me scratching my head because he has used me to build confidence. MJ asked me to be here. We are all man[kind] here and we can make up our own mind.

    ------------------------------------

    There are many different paths and each man shall walk according to his conscious. I can think of times when R4C makes perfect sense. I can also think of times that it makes no sense.


    -------------------------------------

    To call what Motla68 did some sort of Trespass upon the US Treasury is unfair. I think that one might say a Word of Caution to the reader that they had best make sure they understand trust structure prior to attempting any part of this.

    -------------------------------------

    Motla68 warning that the post is not Legal Advise is ABSOLUTELY appropriate Why? BECAUSE HE IS NOT THE TRUSTEE! And he lacks a license to practice PRIVATE law of the PRIVATE United States.

    And unless you desire to court the PRIVATE United States, as Trustee speaking for your estate - as Suitor, then shut up and go home! What you think you filed that LoR in personal capacity. If you do, then that is about to tell me you have zero clue what you actually did and you are relying on another man.

    If someone wants to usurp the Trustee, then they had best just go run and hide. Else learn how the trust works and work with it - you, Reader are foreign to it from the beginning.

    It is just an Interface.

    --------------------------------------

    To the one who would say, but you filed a Libel of Review too. I can assure you Reader, I spent many, many hours making it my own. And I can assure you that the Judgment issued forth was also very much my issue. It took me three weeks to write it.

    But I do not lean on it. I have come to see it is just another wrench in the tool bag. I like to call it Linear Algebra. It helps me to comprehend. Other times I pull out Differential Equations, so that I can look thru the proper lens.

    If you do not comprehend, well too bad. It was not for you anyways.


    Shalom,
    mj


    P.S. I apologize if this was perceived as a Rant.

    P.S.S. Pop Quiz: What makes up a Trust Estate? Answer: Property. What is Property? Answer: RIGHTS of use.

    Is Property the actual Matter or Expression? If you say yes, then this DEFINITELY is NOT for you.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-07-11 at 12:44 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    https://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

  8. #8
    The misdirection demonstrated by Motla68 is intentional. I do not know the motivation behind it but it was done subtly enough that at first glance, even Michael Joseph missed it.
    The fact that one would say MJ saw it, in effort to build trust is not acceptable to me. However, should I decide to lend my credence to methods, then that is another matter. Will you gang up on me now because I also have similar views?
    It sounds as though you missed it - Motla68 excluded the remedy verbiage in his explanation. He intentionally misled the readers here, excluding the remedy found in the law. Now he is banished specifically because he did that.

    To call what Motla68 did some sort of Trespass upon the US Treasury is unfair. I think that one might say a Word of Caution to the reader that they had best make sure they understand trust structure prior to attempting any part of this.
    Maybe, maybe not. I first read about it from a man just out of prison for it though.

    What Motla68 did was to keep that particular verbiage when he excluded the verbiage that agrees with remedy written into the Fed Act and US Code.

    P.S. I apologize if this was perceived as a Rant.
    At first I thought so. But then I read it and it seems more a passionate yet tangential post. I thought you were addressing Motla's banishment but most of your post is about trust. No apology necessary.

    To answer your question more concisely, I will not 'gang up' on you because you might feel there is merit to Treasury Direct obligation theory. Motla, after my meticulous pursuit of his verbiage intentionally excluded the remedy written into the law. That is a harmful teaching.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-07-11 at 01:02 AM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,427
    It has just come to me why maybe some of you are having difficulty with Motla68. You want him to show you USC that "allows" him to do this. Guess what there is none. That to me is really funny. The United States is a Trust. Therefore it is subject to Trust Law. And trust law is international law......and so if you want someone to "show you" perhaps you should start reading up on trust structure and trust operation.

    If you want a legal opinion, then a resulting trust shall form and I will be first trustee and I will be with unlimited, durable and perpetual power of attorney in and for you. Do you now want that benefit dear reader? I wrote the foregoing in jest. But I think it conveys the point appropriately.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    https://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,427
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    It sounds as though you missed it - Motla68 excluded the remedy verbiage in his explanation. He intentionally misled the readers here, excluding the remedy found in the law. Now he is banished specifically because he did that.
    Please do not see the foregoing post against you, David, or for Motla68. There are many things he does that I just cannot support. It is not my way. Yet, I seek to comprehend the Trust and to gain the knowledge of its mystery as it has eluded man[kind] for a long time and is now coming to light.

    I mean no disrespect to either one of you men. You are both my friends. I will say that Motla68 is not a good teacher. He reminds me of my Statics professor. He would be working on a problem to find a "Resultant" over a force distribution described by many different functions. His knowledge of calculus was superior to mine and he would invariably skip many steps that would leave me, the student, wondering "Huh".

    When he was questioned he would say, haven't you taken 1st, 2nd, 3rd Calculus? Well of course I had to admit, yes. He would scratch his head and say, "well then what's the problem"?

    I can remember asking him a question after one class. His response - maybe Engineering is not for you. I made an "A" and proceeded to set the curve. But not because professor was a good teacher, he was not. It was because I put in the long hours of WORK in myself.

    As have both of you. And I.

    So be it.

    shalom,
    mj
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-07-11 at 01:12 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    https://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •