Thread: Envoy sent as emissary to secure peace

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Christopher View Post
    I don't know why but this phrase caught my attention. MJ you speak of Trusts so often and eloquently that I was surprised to see you write that. Am I my brother's keeper? I would imagine you were referring to individuals who would expect you to do something for them (kinda like a mooch, goes to far, takes advantage) I let people lean on me and also help them to stand tall once again if I can. If they lean too hard well they are going to fall over. But stupid? I hope not otherwise why be here or anywhere for that matter. Your letting of knowledge is then for no purpose. Does your writings not influence people. I know it has me and I thank you for it!

I believe the issue of Motla68 being banned is a problem. A slippery slope. I completely understand what David has said and appreciate that he is here keeping individuals in line with the suitors mentality and not confusing this site with commercial processes. With all the gurus and craziness out there it is nice to have a Shepard. That does not make me a sheep. I am here to work hard and learn from individuals such as yourself who have something to contribute. It takes more than a few days to get unconditioned and understand the basis of trusts, please be patient some of us make mistakes. I do think Motla68 meant well but he did seem to push the coresource stuff pretty hard. I will have to trust that there is fair debate before someone is banned though. If not a vote should occur. I would vote for a second chance with a stern warning of conduct. I definitely will be reading the rules again though.
    Regards
    Mark Christopher.
    I would not intentionally lead any man astray. My point is that men need to stop leaning on other men. If someone tells you a thing, then you can conditionally accept it or reject it. But to wholesale accept a teaching is downright stupid. Remember those ones in the Book of Acts that were thought righteous because not only did they hear the word, they then went to the the word to see if what they heard was Truth.

One man says, but I tried this man's process and another man says, I tried that man's process..........these are fools.

Make things your own. As such, a wise teacher has no problem with that advisement. Do not trust my words, if you do, and I turn out to be the fool, then who is the bigger fool, you or I?

So a wise teacher is going to tell you; check behind me. And then a good teacher is going to follow up with: and here is how. Now if you decide to blindly trust said teacher, then well, there you go. Many do just that and go to their ruin.

shalom,
    mj

P.S. Thank you for your report. It is good to be appreciated.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-08-11 at 12:35 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!