Thread: Envoy sent as emissary to secure peace

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Hey Suitors wake up. Motla68 is showing you EXACTLY what you did with the Libel of Review. Well sort of anyways, with a twist.

Comes now True Name of the NOMEN family speaking for his family and estate, a regenerate man in the faith of Yehoshua H’Mashiach and making a special visitation by absolute ministerial right to the district court, "restricted appearance" .................

"Gee, Rocky, I believe I was speaking for an estate, would that make me a trustee of a foreign trust to the United States?"

"Uh, that's right Bullwinkle. You were an Envoy negotiating an agreement."

"Gee, Rock, thanks, i never knew."

----------------------------------------------

"Gee, Rock, I wonder what estate I was speaking for?"

"Only you know, Bullwinkle, only you can know."

Motla68 does not have that kind of agreement. He handles his busiiness differently. What you think there is ONLY one path? Ridiculous.

Zec 2:7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

I myself do not go for this one-heaven business. That is not to say that I have not learned from other men associated with one-heaven, I have. My deed poll is my Word - Who shall lay any charge upon God's Elect? - and my action.

I have however come to appreciate what private Property - means.
    Some things are necessary for effective communication, some things you do the same, other things you do differently. But always there is power in equality:
    ( Can you point out in this video, what is the same and what is different?)

There is another scene in this movie where he strikes up a friendship with a french speaking man, somewhere in the middle they find a mutual communication in which they have a meeting of the minds. Ghost Dog: " meet my best friend " :

There is more then one dimension of thought and communication, as MJ said: " What you think there is ONLY one path? Ridiculous."

On another note: I do not consent to being associated with One-Heavan, what was done was not with their kind of deed-pole. I have shown biblical versus and Canon law to show you there can be some mutual understanding when you are a guest in someone else's house.
    My word is my bond, most others scream for some kind of foreign situs in which I have no knowledge of but I find the language so some form of communication can be had here.
    Last edited by motla68; 04-06-11 at 11:08 PM.