Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Envoy sent as emissary to secure peace

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    This comment causes me to review the Opening Post by Motla68:

The emphasis in red excludes the prescribed remedy - Title 12 U.S.C. §411 from §16 of the Fed Act. What it leaves though, is your point.

Your point, as I understand it is that the US Government has taken position as trustee for the Cestui Que Vie trust, and is therefore the Owner. So we should understand the CQV trust a little better - that its origins are always that somebody died or is missing at sea, in the admiralty for more than seven years. So somebody becomes the same as on the headstone DAVID MERRILL VAN PELT. - Or at least that somebody becomes completely responsive to that CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST by appearance.

Which brings us to possibilities of Setoff by operation of law, within the scope of public official accounting. Something that Motla68 brought up, (this is not hearsay, I am simply relying on your memory if you were here reading) was that somebody might place their home on the registry of the US government and then buy a new roof for it, as the government's responsibility. [Of course that is where he and I departed in philosophy as there is no funding in the account to pay a roofer. Not so much, in my opinion, that setoff is impossible; but that when I confronted Motla68 with a stern debate, he denied that is what he implied to begin with - making the debate infuriating instead of gratifying and edifying.]

Here are some examples how it is accomplished with government offices and eleemysonary corporations.

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/9008/pomc.jpg
    http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3...rofcredit1.jpg
    http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/448...rofcredit2.jpg

This of course comes with the caveat that this same author behind these instruments issued similar lien-type papers that have prompted legislation that has landed at least one man in federal prison.

In summary, my point - that I made several times with Motla68 is that we paid to get out of the Great Depression and we paid to save the Fed by becoming Fed banks ourselves in capacity to endorse fractional lending and the byproduct of elastic currency. We paid for the privilege to create money out of thin air and we paid for the ability to create that bond off our signatures as civilly dead entities after probate.

We paid.

There are no funds there. You cannot pay off a roofer by sending him to the Treasury and the only reason you get a Setoff (even a ten-day setoff) is that the attorneys do not have the constitution to just lay it out for you - We Paid and got what we paid for. There are no funds setting in an account.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Is not money Intangible Property? Property is Right of Use. What then of Money? Reminds me of the back of a SSN card.

This card belongs to the SSA. If found return to Address. See the resulting trust when one keeps it, one lends value to it and the trust results from using another's Property.

Can you now see the operation of law in regard to returning a ticket? The Ticket is Intangible Property. The Charge issued forth by Trustee dejure officer, must be discharged upon the Estate in CESTUI QUE VIE TRUST, or by third party VOLUNTEER.

VOLUNTEER comes in by Reactionary Fiduciary. See implied Trust. But it is much simplier. The Charge is issued upon the Estate and must be discharged from the Estate. Money? What's that? It is Intangible.

------------------------

I once knew a trustee for a banking account. When the banking institution realized they had entered into an agreement that put them on shaky foundation, they decided to close the acct. The Trustee demanded lawful money but instead the banker issued forth a Cashier's Check. This is not certified funds. Upon receiving [problem] the cashier's check, the trustee proceeded to cash the check at the same institution that just issued forth the Check. The banker stared at the Trustee and said "That check is worthless, we will not cash it."

The banker was playing the same game that the Trustee was playing. There is no Value in that check it is just a piece of paper with symbols written upon it. And the banker knows it! So the banker said to the Trustee, but if you would like to deposit that check into a new account we would be glad to do that for you. Now, do you see it? If the Trustee opened up a new account, that would be recognition of value in the paper. Else, why do it.

Plus stop to think about it. There was already an existing account, why the need for a new account? I know, but I cannot share reason in this setting.

-------------------------------------------------

Now, in regard to the Traffic Ticket. How will you pay was the question? And the response is why would you pay? It is not your estate. The Trustee [Officer] issued forth a presentment upon the CESTUI QUE VIE TRUST. Tell me again why I should pay? I am neither and the fact that I would argue with the Trustee or Administrator shows my lack of knowledge concerning the trust operation and may in fact be Trustee de son Tort. And that sin folks usually does not go unpunished.

Therefore, as Envoy for Registered Owner, the Intangible Property is returned to the Trustee - Clerk of Court, or Agent for Trustee. So that the books can be INTERNALLY balanced.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

With regards to the verbiage: "Deposit for Credit on Account or For Non-Negotiable Federal Reserve Notes of Face Value."

I do not want to touch credit! My comprehension is that the Federal Reserve issues credit, and Congress has imposed excises against the use and transfer of that credit.

The demand for lawful money redeems Fed credit into lawful money. As far as I'm concerned, do not deposit credit into any account that I'm authorized to use.

But that's just me.

That is an eloquent explanation MJ! And it interleaves well with RA's comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Anthony View Post
    With regards to the verbiage: "Deposit for Credit on Account or For Non-Negotiable Federal Reserve Notes of Face Value."

I do not want to touch credit! My comprehension is that the Federal Reserve issues credit, and Congress has imposed excises against the use and transfer of that credit.

The demand for lawful money redeems Fed credit into lawful money. As far as I'm concerned, do not deposit credit into any account that I'm authorized to use.

But that's just me.
    The symbols on the cashier's check symbolize credit - good faith and credit.

I am with you Rock; I have not touched credit since the sheriff converted my $26 cash into a check in booking, maybe twelve years ago. I took it to the bank and they refused to cash it back if I was unwilling to sign the back. I returned the check to the sheriff's office requesting they cash it for me but they treated me like MJ's bankers did his friend. I never heard back.

Envoy sent as Emissary to secure Peace.

I like that. As my mental models evolve it becomes so simple - A false balance is an abomination to the LORD, but a just wieght is His delight!

The commercial forum becomes war-like since 1861. However we might be like Bean on SJC, who could not buy a Taco Bell burrito without being taken to the cleaner as he had certain ideals about metals and pre-1861 peacetime specie.

What we have today though is access to inelastic fiat - US Notes in the form of Federal Reserve notes - if we demand lawful money. We are handling FIAT any way around it - if you want to buy and sell, you have to strike your hand in agreement with the 'extraordinary occasion' of 1861.

That leaves the state as trustee giving you full use; so long as you are willing to forego the privileges of being a Fed bank.

That leaves the state the fiduciary responsible for settling the charges - when you declare yourself peaceful inhabitant. What is the state going to do? - Make you pay? The emergency is long ended so there is no excuse for not going back to Bean's ideal peacetime specie.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Anthony Joseph

I like that. As my mental models evolve it becomes so simple - A false balance is an abomination to the LORD, but a just wieght is His delight!

The commercial forum becomes war-like since 1861. However we might be like Bean on SJC, who could not buy a Taco Bell burrito without being taken to the cleaner as he had certain ideals about metals and pre-1861 peacetime specie.

What we have today though is access to inelastic fiat - US Notes in the form of Federal Reserve notes - if we demand lawful money. We are handling FIAT any way around it - if you want to buy and sell, you have to strike your hand in agreement with the 'extraordinary occasion' of 1861.

That leaves the state as trustee giving you full use; so long as you are willing to forego the privileges of being a Fed bank.

That leaves the state the fiduciary responsible for settling the charges - when you declare yourself peaceful inhabitant. What is the state going to do? - Make you pay? The emergency is long ended so there is no excuse for not going back to Bean's ideal peacetime specie.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    I like it as well. The simplicity of making one's demand for lawful money and declaring one's self as a peaceful inhabitant continues to solve most, if not all, of the difficulties of the world which we formally found inhibiting and enslaving.

Each time the simplicity of remedy is repeated and explained in a new way, the more powerful and clear that truth becomes.

Regards,

David Merrill.

you said it. recognize who is trustee and let the trustee perform. now the challenge is finding your own operations agreement with the "gatekeeper" to the estate.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-14-11 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    you said it. recognize who is trustee and let the trustee perform. now the challenge is finding your own operations agreement with the "gatekeeper" to the estate.

The Redeemer!!

I think this might be the Greatest Pun!

Yehoshuah [Jesus]
    H'Natzrith [Of Nazareth]
    V'Molech [King]
    H'Hadiim [Of the Jews]

Speaking for myself though - I believe that one has an opportunity to evolve past the Blood Sacrifices. It may not be necessary though - I know a lot of people who look to the Blood of the Redeemer as the Ultimate Sacrificial Lamb. It has been years since I have been in communion.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-14-11 at 11:10 PM.

The Redeemer!!

I think this might be the Greatest Pun!

Yehoshuah [Jesus]
    H'Natzrith [Of Nazareth]
    V'Molech [King]
    H'Hadiim [Of the Jews]

Speaking for myself though - I believe that one has an opportunity to evolve past the Blood Sacrifices. It may not be necessary though - I know a lot of people who look to the Blood of the Redeemer as the Ultimate Sacrificial Lamb. It has been years since I have been in communion.
    Act 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the authority, character and name of YeHoVaH shall be protected, healed, preserved, made whole.

Act 5:29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Trust Law 101 - an implied Trust by actions.

hey all, check out these pages in this book. Just 3 pages is all I ask, it has to
    do with everything we been studying lately. Pages 67 to 69

ambassador <--> envoy
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    hey all, check out these pages in this book. Just 3 pages is all I ask, it has to
    do with everything we been studying lately. Pages 67 to 69

ambassador <--> envoy

Thank you Motla68;

That was inspiring! Please quote me.

Peace is valuable.