Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
hi walter,

does anything indicate that it was "paid in full"? then maybe sell it to trusted friend via a BOS with the agreement to buy it back then do that with a BOS? or go back and ask for them to indicate that (paid in full) on your copy of #1

whadya get?
I never noticed this before but where it has the "total" right under it has "partial payment" . In both lines it has same number. And then "balance" which is reading $0.00.
Might read partial because of down payment programs others will take.

I confirmed via telephone call recording that even new vehicles are registered to the province they are sent to because the business is registered in that province. Not the registration one does when they got to get insurance etc but its registered to the holding company. The record never gets expunged, they will only stop adding to the record once it leaves jurisdiction and have proof of it leaving.

Called the insurance broker and asked them if I can register with out picture ID? Response was just as I figured, NO.
So now I am writing a letter to the registration authority asking them if I can use the SOLB as ID to qualify. My guess will be NO. Looking for written conformation that I don't qualify for the service

Attachment 3337.