Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Protection from statue seizure.

So seizure laws are de-facto, constitution is de-jure, because we buy a car with de-facto money (private credit) it's subject to seizure acts, so if we had a bill of sale for the car as paid in lawful money (public) the bill would be evidence of what jurisdiction the car sits in and should be exempt from seizure de-facto acts.

Is my thinking correct here? Is the "demand for lawful money" redemption from State seizure?

There remains residual ownership of the creditor whenever one uses private credit from the creditor. Even after discharge of the payment amount.

Pay to the Order of...

This means that I am pledged into that Order. I can only make things up in the Order of Sacrifice - which is to say Levi. But the Order of Melchizedek Creates.

Another aspect might be to see how it sets with you that I am Creator God. If you wish to destroy my Peace then you might examine why you always end up on the wrong end of the Trading with the Enemy Act. Rather than curse you with the curse of cursing me blasphemer, I wish that you cultivate you are Creator God too. We are one, after all.

Your thinking is correct and I feel that you have shared where you are on this journey. Thank you.

P.S. May all who read about our journeys profit in wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Just bought a new 2016 motorcycle (off road) New laws say must register. I did not. Told the store it was leaving jurisdiction.
    Response from store was “no problem, had to ask”. Now I 'am wondering what is the best way to protect the bike from seizure by statute?
    Q: What is a bonded title?

A: A bonded title is a piece of paper that proves you own your vehicle. When you do not have the original title to your vehicle, you can get a bonded title instead. The 'bonded' part implies you purchased a lost title bond before you were issued the bonded title.

Q: Does a bonded title look different than a regular title?

A: Not really. The only difference between a bonded title and a regular title is that a bonded title is branded ‘bonded’ -(sounds like a USN compared to a FRN). A bonded title and a regular title function exactly the same and allow you to register, insure, and sell your vehicle.

What’s a Bonded Title?

If you’ve ever heard the expression “possession is nine-tenths of the law,” then you know that physically possessing a vehicle makes you the owner – at least in the eyes of the law – until someone else can prove that they own the vehicle instead.
    Therefore, if you have possession of a vehicle and the rightful owner is unknown, your state has a process that allows you to secure a title.

1. First, you need to make every effort to find the rightful owner.
    2. Second, you need to purchase a bond equal to (or in excess of) the value of the vehicle you want to title.
    3. Third, you file some paperwork and turn the bond you purchased over to the state.
    4. Finally, assuming your paperwork is correct, the state will issue you a title.

You can even print your title bond off your computer at home! (just as the FRB does with its bonded paper)
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Q: What is a bonded title?

A: A bonded title is a piece of paper that proves you own your vehicle. When you do not have the original title to your vehicle, you can get a bonded title instead. The 'bonded' part implies you purchased a lost title bond before you were issued the bonded title.

Q: Does a bonded title look different than a regular title?

A: Not really. The only difference between a bonded title and a regular title is that a bonded title is branded ‘bonded’ -(sounds like a USN compared to a FRN). A bonded title and a regular title function exactly the same and allow you to register, insure, and sell your vehicle.

What’s a Bonded Title?

If you’ve ever heard the expression “possession is nine-tenths of the law,” then you know that physically possessing a vehicle makes you the owner – at least in the eyes of the law – until someone else can prove that they own the vehicle instead.
    Therefore, if you have possession of a vehicle and the rightful owner is unknown, your state has a process that allows you to secure a title.

1. First, you need to make every effort to find the rightful owner.
    2. Second, you need to purchase a bond equal to (or in excess of) the value of the vehicle you want to title.
    3. Third, you file some paperwork and turn the bond you purchased over to the state.
    4. Finally, assuming your paperwork is correct, the state will issue you a title.

You can even print your title bond off your computer at home! (just as the FRB does with its bonded paper)

I feel that you might be revealing how law works holographically - that is to say, equally well and effective throughout multiple dimensions simultaneously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=focLP6KziI0

Bonded Titles sound interesting.
    But my understanding of them (very short research) is one still needs Gov. photo ID to allow the DMV to grant one the Bonded Title.
    So with that said does one "qualify" with out holding the usafruct?

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=focLP6KziI0

Bonded Titles sound interesting.
    But my understanding of them (very short research) is one still needs Gov. photo ID to allow the DMV to grant one the Bonded Title.
    So with that said does one "qualify" with out holding the usafruct?
    usufruct is the right to enjoy property that belongs to another. He who holds the Usufruct is a co-heir in a larger claim. Estates formed under an existing claim would qualify as a husbandman who is tending the vineyard. Said husbandman undertakes on the behalf of the grantee of the original claim. Reference to Unam Sanctum and the three Testamentary Trusts [triple crown].

In order to establish a new estate, one must stake a claim, in effect Declare as in Declaration of Trust [independence]. Then one must possess. I AM HAVING POSSESSION. Study that statement carefully it is full of wisdom.

The Usufructuary administrates the property for the enjoyment of others. Of course there is no property without law. So consider the dominion of said claim. The claim establishes only a domestic dominion - but it is subject to a higher power.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!