Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Protection from statue seizure.

without lawful excuses no employee has one The burden of proving that an exception, exemption, proviso, excuse or qualification prescribed by law operates in favour of the defendant is on the defendant, and the prosecutor is not required, except by way of rebuttal, to prove that the exception, exemption, proviso, excuse or qualification does not operate in favour of the defendant, whether or not it is set out in the information.they did the collection of evidence mixed with some presumption as to your willingness, competence, soundness or unsoundness of mind: driver's license applications, evidence of bank accounts or checks written, credit card accounts, high school diplomas, college degrees, employment, residence, etc. the BODY your BODY is that body of evidence that corrects the flawed identification employee ID.HOW [you] did the purchase pervects juristiction over internal revenue services employee bennifts CRA agents .Does payment insure perfected debt the mammamon trail 9/10nths of dead law is possession Walter the money is possessed cleanse the notes laundry the contract take the serial # of the bike and search its title and then buy for a buck weld the lonnie on the bike true bill of sale paid with lawful money .Now i am being as ridiculous as the purchase was identified buy a DL or employee. well the bail out buy outright from oneself with a lawful coin lawful excuse and dead estate sails . The tax is for resident and identification of a tax payee salvage.can you find a lawful way to make a legal payment never just like hydro bill its a bill a manufacturer's statement its already been paid buy who.legal advice who owns the bills

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...eminent+domain

Eminent Domain

The power to take private property for public use by a state, municipality, or private person or corporation authorized to exercise functions of public character, following the payment of just compensation to the owner of that property.

This is how they can take property we hold.
    We to need to "reconstruct" this relationship.
    The Nation is holding it in Trust for the public's best interest.

Does a public person vote as a private person,secrete ballots standing votes X marks the beast in penciled lead. Is incarnation prohibiting me from voting. EXPROPRIATION squatting government authority operating Trust for the public's best interest .Becoming peacekeepers first stop must be foreign with diplomatic EXPROPRIATION.9/10ths what were the odds rigging the outcome is for us the outriggers the gatekeepers are foreign .Keeping private property is just not answering the door.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Does a public person vote as a private person,secrete ballots standing votes X marks the beast in penciled lead. Is incarnation prohibiting me from voting. EXPROPRIATION squatting government authority operating Trust for the public's best interest .Becoming peacekeepers first stop must be foreign with diplomatic EXPROPRIATION.9/10ths what were the odds rigging the outcome is for us the outriggers the gatekeepers are foreign .Keeping private property is just not answering the door.

The right of suffrage; the right or privilege of voting in public elections. Such right is guaranteed by the Fifteenth, Nineteenth, and Twenty-fourth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution.

This is under the franchise definition.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    The right of suffrage; the right or privilege of voting in public elections. Such right is guaranteed by the Fifteenth, Nineteenth, and Twenty-fourth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution.

This is under the franchise definition.
    A synonym of voting is the elective franchise.

Just bought a new 2016 motorcycle (off road)

New laws say must register.
    I did not. Told the store it was leaving jurisdiction.
    Response from store was “no problem, had to ask”.

Paper work I received from store was,
    1#
    MOTOR VEHICLE PURCHASE AGREEMENT
    It has WALTER SMITH typed in the box at top with VIN #, make and model etc
    Price list with totals and date.
    Store stamp signature, and mine being the two given.
    The store put SMITH because they never asked my last nor did I give it.
    And it is not the original that I signed. Its a copy.

2#
    NEW VEHICLE INFORMATION STATEMENT.
    One page original document with stores blue wet ink signature.
    Has make, model, year, body type, colour,weight, etc.
    Has Manufacture's Name.
    Then a fill in the blank Purchaser info section.
    Name, address, telephone, zip code, etc.
    This is left blank, store didn't fill it in.

3#
    Transfer/Tax Form
    Insurance Corporation Of British Columbia (ICBC)
    Four page document, (one original and three carbon copy)
    Wet ink signature first page goes to ICBC
    Second page goes to AGENT.
    Third page BUYER.
    Four page SELLER.
    This Form has blue wet ink store signature.
    Store filled it up by putting WATER SMITH and address.
    And there is a place for purchaser to sign.
    This document states at the very top of the form that in ten days you must complete and take to agent with ID and only use blue or black ink.

So 1# is not a bill of sale but a contact agreement between the purchaser and seller.

2# must be the Manufacture Statement of Origin.

3# is the bait and switch. If one delivers then say good bye to 2#.

looks like there is no bill of sale.

Now I 'am wondering what is the best way to protect the bike from seizure by statute?
    Is there ever really protection from theft when there is a court protected and government sanctioned monopoly on such?

I noticed in their wording that they say a "Canadian Driver License" is valid ID.
    Yet there is no such thing. All DL are provincial issued. Canada does not issue DL. A PROVINCIAL DRIVER,S LICENSE PLURAL again there is no such thing its is a COMMERCIAL Driver License .how it becomes a DRIVER,S or CANADIAN is based on what. The requirement to register is likely for residents.COMMERCIAL residents COMMERCIAL Driver why else .

http://www.lawnow.org/expropriating-land/

Statutory, But Not Constitutional, Protection

This government acquisition of land without the owner’s consent is not subject to the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms simply because there is no constitutional right for Canadians to own property.

No citizen can own property.

http://www.lawnow.org/expropriating-land/

Statutory, But Not Constitutional, Protection

This government acquisition of land without the owner’s consent is not subject to the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms simply because there is no constitutional right for Canadians to own property.

No citizen can own property.
    Suggestion:

Perhaps the right to own land is inalienable and neither constitutional or statutory?

I state inalienable with cause.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Suggestion:

Perhaps the right to own land is inalienable and neither constitutional or statutory?

I state inalienable with cause.

Notice it starts off as "land" but then ends in "property".
    Calling one sell the owner of property simply means you have an interest in the property.
    No where does an interest mean that you are the title holder of the property.
    All legislative works places ownership as an equity holder.

So then who holds the title to all property?
    The Crown for the sovereign.

MONSTER.
    —Ballentine's Law Dictionary (1930)
    monster A human being by birth, but in some part resembling a lower animal. A monster hath no inheritable blood, and cannot be heir to any land.

Lower animals don't have the power to create. Humans possess that power.
    But yet humans don't take advantage of that power and allow others to rule over them.
    They allow a legislative assembly to be their handlers. Which in return puts one against the sovereign and "peace, order, and good government".
    By doing that the human loses the ability of inheritable blood.
    So the nanny state is placed as trustee of all titles until the human grows up and creates their own right to claim their inheritable blood line.