Thread: Translated? (Enoch)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Well Hiero-glyphics, hiero-phant. Hier+archy. Hero/Pharoah--shepherd; chauffer.

Consider a priest as a trustee over people's minds, hearts, souls or lives. The rogue priest seeing profit conceals or ditches the original trust agreement or first estate, those he watches over might not know better if he sets himself up as "GOD". It has been widely suggested that such is what Cain (aka Sargon) did and Nimrod, they created 'religious systems' as a means of political, economic and social control over those they SOUGHT TO LIVE OFF OF (as in to consume their productivity). Consider the dust of the field being 'unregenerate and carnal men'. Consider the priest that is up-and-up being focused on making sure those under his or her trust live their lives to the fullest in upright ways. The rogue is about himself and his own profit. Cain ask: "Am I my brother's keeper?" Keepers tend to protect who or what they are entrusted with. Did Cain protect Abel?

Anyways, its possible to avoid confusing carnal political control 'religion' from the good stuff.
    In the Egyptian Hieroglyphs there exists a story of the "Feather of Maat". The idea is that when one died his/her heart was weighed in the balance and if it was lighter than Maat's feather then he/she could pass. Later hieroglyphs showed a priest of AMU holding onto the scales with one hand which in this writers mind indicates that the priesthood had seized upon the concept of Salvation. Such that the priesthood was actively selling their interpretations for money [tithe]. There is nothing new under the sun. Fear of Hell was sold to the masses and the priests took their seat in power and office.

It is a shame that those who are given much to know many times use their knowledge to burden other men. Instead of a life given to service, these becomes parasites. Nevertheless there is a positive and negative sides to all things.

We find that Peter fished all NIGHT long and caught nothing in his own undertakings. But we also find that the Shepherds who watched their flock by Night were the first to see Christ. But at the dawn comes Jesus [enlightenment : water turns to wine] with instruction and then Peter is overwhelmed by the many GREAT FISHES which are truths.

Nevertheless in regard to religion:

Mat 15:32 Then Jesus called his disciples unto him, and said, I have compassion on the multitude, because they continue with me now three days, and have nothing to eat: and I will not send them away fasting, lest they faint in the way.

Is it not the job of the priest to provide food for the people? Instead we see the priests with their hand on the balance. And we read:

Proverbs 11:1 A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight.

And hell is apparently, I am told, a place of no escape. And yet:

Proverbs 15:24 The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.

Fear is indeed a powerful toehold on the minds of man. And now there is an annointing that one can receive such that a priest [outwardly] is not needed. Thusly there is no need for those who wold rip off the flocks - Sons of Eli.

1John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

The foregoing is the Spiritual inward path = The Way of Matthew 15:32.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 01-06-16 at 01:21 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!