Thread: Translated? (Enoch)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Spiritual . . . But Not Religious

"Fearlessness is the first requirement of spirituality. Cowards can never be moral." -- Mahatma Gandhi Without truth or insight about reality and life and laws spiritual and physical, where would you or anyone else be? Theodore Nottingham: The Knowledge of the Essenes The Essenes were an advanced and highly evolved race of people," Nottingham observes. "Much of their time was devoted to the study of ancient texts, various branches of the healing arts, (and) there were also those who travelled far and wide through the various centers they maintained."

In very modern terms, Nottingham explains how, "(l)ike many of the ancient gnostic groups, the Essenes believed that humankind was made up of three aspects: the body, mind and emotions." "The ultimate goal of the individual," he explains, "was the evolution, not only within him or herself, but also in regards to the planet and universe as a whole. The body was the outer means through which this was expressed, while the mind was seen as the inner manifestation, and creator of thoughts and emotions, which the body then responded to and acted upon. Thought was therefore considered to be the highest, most powerful force in the universe, as it was seen as the instigator of both feeling and action.

"The Essenes," Nottingham points out, "therefore trained themselves to harness this power in a positive way, knowing that each thought effected the lives of everyone on the planet through the vibrations they sent into the collective unconscious." It appears to me that wealth and how much one required forgiveness for that wealth. it was the greatest need that both spiritually and morally Men became wealthy within the church. Spiritually Christ has little need for a latin mass or a protest and Reformation of the word. When Christ cant accept himself he would have just become religious and thats just not acceptable Spiritually.I impart the obligation is pure of heart.

There was more than one sect known as "The Essenes". A most fundamental principle is to do with reaping and sowing (i.e. reaping what one sows). The Bible doesn't tell necessarily tell you that you CANT sow things that would come back and destroy you, instead the good priest and good shepherd encourages those under his care to AVOID doing things that would result in a 'destructive reaping cycle'. Homosexual males hate the idea of someone telling them that engaging in sexual practices can cause disease and destruction. But just because they hate it, it doesn't change the law of reaping and sowing. "ignorance" instead of referring to "lack of knowledge" might be instead referring to active "ignoring or avoiding" any input associated with the truth as a way of avoiding liability (i.e. to practice cluelessness as a lifestyle so as to have a reason for lacking accountability.)
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    I impart the obligation is pure of heart.
    that of the Essenes? as you have described them here, i think so too.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    There was more than one sect known as "The Essenes".
    how so?

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    "ignorance" instead of referring to "lack of knowledge" might be instead referring to active "ignoring or avoiding" any input associated with the truth as a way of avoiding liability (i.e. to practice cluelessness as a lifestyle so as to have a reason for lacking accountability.)
    yes, i also think that is what ignorance means and it seems obvious, and in that same way one who lacks knowledge would be twice ignorant i guess since the knowledge was possible.

thanks