Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Karl Lentz and The Court of i; a man

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Karl Lentz and The Court of i; a man

hi everyone,

Ive been listening to Karl Lentz's audio infos for at least a year now and Ive seen some brief mentions here to his methodology so I would like to discuss them here if that is OK.

Ive followed a lot of leaders in the law study groups out there and the thing that makes Karl's info stand out more than others is his way of becoming a court of competent jurisdiction.

the difficulty in grasping his method for me is that there is only audios available from him. either directly from his talkshoe http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...asterId=127469

and others talkshoe calls or youtube clips videos made up of those calls. so there is not much info out there in text form other than a few examples in .pdf format on his site http://www.broadmind.org/

basically, he sets up his own court in the local courtroom and operates on a man to man level. doesnt see legal fictions or read legalese and after spending some time listening to him you'll start to see how simple it seems but very few if any so far have been able to utilize his method own there own without his direct involvement. to me it seems that is because he is hard to listen to and doesnt seem to communicate very well on forums so putting the pieces together to make what he has work is tough.

I think he has The remedy for all and very worthy if not most important for all to at least research. I see some resemblances to David's methods and seems like they might blend well or possibly even improve each others.

anyone else here also following or trying to put his puzzle together?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post

.....and others talkshoe calls or youtube clips videos made up of those calls. so there is not much info out there in text form other than a few examples in .pdf format on his site http://www.broadmind.org/
    Here george......someone's google drive with Lentz PDF's regarding an Alabama prosecution
    Last edited by ag maniac; 12-31-15 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    Here george......someone's google drive with Lentz PDF's regarding an Alabama prosecution
    hi ag,

are these exact copies of docs that are available on his broadmind.org site?

Quote Originally Posted by Inhisimage View Post
    I looked at the documents on the drive. Does anyone know the final result?
    hi Inhisimage,
    if these are the same as the ones on Karl's website then He did get his property (kids) returned. one woman who I met on GLP forum indicated that she used Karl's methods to have here property (kids) restored. there are many having success with the kids and other things related to property but Im most interested in setting up the court of man he speaks about and so are a lot of others.

thanks

I looked at the documents on the drive. Does anyone know the final result?

2016 Courts and Carl only one ages,The carnival is what the Court does best three rings George and guess who is working with the net. He is not fighting or arguing he is objecting and establishing the venue . BUT its never his case is re/presenting or acting as fiduciary for these folks.I enjoy the fact that a success is only a draw.Besting a lower court or disarming the process the latter seems 50/50.and Carl is not getting that 100 plus jail time or the 100 plus fine when the carnival goes carney.my point is no warrants for carl no show cause or held on remand or judge entering not guilty for CL just us George CL or David cant take our place whats un fair the debt /bill or its high yeild insurance the NAMEd SSN is plenty assurance of the success of the COURT even if CL prevails just like robbing a bank they print new princepal daily.TALK SHOE sounds great why it cant be adjudicated is its own bias. talk shoeing our way around anything is a pleasant distraction yet the real truth COURTS wont get in on that action.its never enough for courts to accept its own failure [technicality] greek the latin on that franchised word legal copyrighted truth sets u free technically.a variety of law salads are great its that homemade dressing george .

It seems as though Karl's "court of man" is what was recognized as an inherent right back in 1789; the clause whose namesake is this very website...

‘Saving To Suitors’ clause (1789): “…the United States, … within their respective districts, as well as upon the high seas; (a) saving to suitors, in all cases, the right of a common law remedy, where the common law is competent to give it; and shall also have exclusive original cognizance of all seizures on land,…”

The common law pursuer's court must be competent to give remedy else the right to a common law remedy remains unexercised. One must establish one's court in such a manner as to have said court convened and administered properly with the verdict being adjudicated by a jury of one's peers according to the rules of common law.

The one who pursues the case establishes the rules of court. The magistrate is the witness and arbiter who assures that the established rules are followed by all parties. The collective jury is the judge and adjudicates without interference, "instruction" or influence from any outside party. The clerk is the recorder and keeper of the record under signature and seal. Orders are witnessed by the magistrate, sent to the clerk for certification and presented to officers of the court for service to the proper party. Peace Officers enforce lawfully signed and sealed orders which have been properly served and received.

The judgment of a properly convened common law court stands as true and lawful in ANY court of the land and MUST be recognized as such.

The only question that remains is... are you competent?
    Last edited by BLBereans; 01-02-16 at 04:34 PM.

hi xparte and thanks for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post

The only question that remains is... are you competent?
    hi BLBereans,

if it were that simple then I think the "only question that would remain" is: are *we* competent? because, competency requires righteousness.

some people are having great difficulty finding a properly bonded judge/magistrate to start with and when they try to go on the record with facts in evidence that there is no proper bonding, the actors seem to resort to criminal syndication/conspiracy.

The common law pursuer's righteous effort to establish a lawful court comes to a halt. now what?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    hi BLBereans,

if it were that simple then I think the "only question that would remain" is: are *we* competent? because, competency requires righteousness.

some people are having great difficulty finding a properly bonded judge/magistrate to start with and when they try to go on the record with facts in evidence that there is no proper bonding, the actors seem to resort to criminal syndication/conspiracy.

The common law pursuer's righteous effort to establish a lawful court comes to a halt. now what?

thanks
    When trying to pursue a claim without any prior action, I agree. There have, however, been cases where the common law is upheld when evoked properly concurrent to a legal proceeding. Of course, this is only anecdotal unless one has first-hand knowledge.

The issue is that not too many people wish, or know how, to operate in the "court of man". Therefore, it is not the "common" practice for the people in a certain area; common law is what is common to the people in a certain society. If it is not common to convene court according to the rules of common law, then one will be hard pressed to find able and willing participants for such an endeavor.

Primarily, competency is required and if enough people in a certain society become aware and competent, there will be a change in the "common" practice of said people. I believe that is what Karl is trying to do, to get as many people as he can knowledgeable regarding self-governance and the right to pursue claims in one's own common law court of record using the available public space designed for that purpose - the public court house. For a long while now, the BAR members have monopolized most of the space and time in those buildings.

However, if enough people begin to act accordingly (as man), a chain reaction could occur whereby there MUST be more space and time available for people to convene their own courts and more public officials ready to serve in the proper capacity as is required by the law and their oath(s).

Then again, what exactly is lost or gained by people whose nation and central government is operating in bankruptcy and by way of military occupation? One must understand that only a true harm or injury can be lawfully pursued at common law and only fair and just compensation can be demanded.

What will be your "prize" if you win?
    Last edited by BLBereans; 01-02-16 at 08:28 PM.

The Uniform Bonding Code

http://freedom-school.com/uniform-bonding-code.pdf

Understanding how the court agents and officers are Bonded helps to understand a courts limitations.

The issue is that not too many people wish, or know how, to operate in the "court of man". Therefore, it is not the "common" practice for the people in a certain area; common law is what is common to the people in a certain society.
    this is the first thing that I picked up on when I first started listening to KL and just one of the reasons why I started this thread.

If it is not common to convene court according to the rules of common law, then one will be hard pressed to find able and willing participants for such an endeavor.
    but KL has had success as reported by many who have trusted him in many different places so there must be more to this than that.

For a long while now, the BAR members have monopolized most of the space and time in those buildings.
    since the "civil" war I think but most others seem to think it was because of the "new deal" Im still trying to figure it out myself though

However, if enough people begin to act accordingly (as man), a chain reaction could occur whereby there MUST be more space and time available for people to convene their own courts and more public officials ready to serve in the proper capacity as is required by the law and their oath(s).
    Ive thought about this too.. if by some miracle a true lawful community developed somewhere in America, seems another waco would be near certain to happen to it.

Then again, what exactly is lost or gained by people whose nation and central government is operating in bankruptcy and by way of military occupation? One must understand that only a true harm or injury can be lawfully pursued at common law and only fair and just compensation can be demanded.

What will be your "prize" if you win?
    good point, Ive thought about this too and another reason I posted the OP but apparently KL is making it work however that does bring up something to look for.. seems the only "prize" people have reported with KL is restoration of property but Im not aware of any compensations other than the restoration of property but that is better than nothing.

this is also why I try to keep up to date on the Boris usifructuary infos but that is much more complicated too

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    The Uniform Bonding Code

http://freedom-school.com/uniform-bonding-code.pdf

Understanding how the court agents and officers are Bonded helps to understand a courts limitations.
    that is an interesting read walter but the disclaimer on pg42 "no grantees to correctness" is a bummer.

the author being anonymous doesnt help matters much either.

thanks