Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
The issue is that not too many people wish, or know how, to operate in the "court of man". Therefore, it is not the "common" practice for the people in a certain area; common law is what is common to the people in a certain society.
this is the first thing that I picked up on when I first started listening to KL and just one of the reasons why I started this thread.

If it is not common to convene court according to the rules of common law, then one will be hard pressed to find able and willing participants for such an endeavor.
but KL has had success as reported by many who have trusted him in many different places so there must be more to this than that.

For a long while now, the BAR members have monopolized most of the space and time in those buildings.
since the "civil" war I think but most others seem to think it was because of the "new deal" Im still trying to figure it out myself though

However, if enough people begin to act accordingly (as man), a chain reaction could occur whereby there MUST be more space and time available for people to convene their own courts and more public officials ready to serve in the proper capacity as is required by the law and their oath(s).
Ive thought about this too.. if by some miracle a true lawful community developed somewhere in America, seems another waco would be near certain to happen to it.

Then again, what exactly is lost or gained by people whose nation and central government is operating in bankruptcy and by way of military occupation? One must understand that only a true harm or injury can be lawfully pursued at common law and only fair and just compensation can be demanded.

What will be your "prize" if you win?
good point, Ive thought about this too and another reason I posted the OP but apparently KL is making it work however that does bring up something to look for.. seems the only "prize" people have reported with KL is restoration of property but Im not aware of any compensations other than the restoration of property but that is better than nothing.

this is also why I try to keep up to date on the Boris usifructuary infos but that is much more complicated too

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
The Uniform Bonding Code

http://freedom-school.com/uniform-bonding-code.pdf

Understanding how the court agents and officers are Bonded helps to understand a courts limitations.
that is an interesting read walter but the disclaimer on pg42 "no grantees to correctness" is a bummer.

the author being anonymous doesnt help matters much either.

thanks