Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Karl Lentz and The Court of i; a man

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    The issue is that not too many people wish, or know how, to operate in the "court of man". Therefore, it is not the "common" practice for the people in a certain area; common law is what is common to the people in a certain society.
    this is the first thing that I picked up on when I first started listening to KL and just one of the reasons why I started this thread.

If it is not common to convene court according to the rules of common law, then one will be hard pressed to find able and willing participants for such an endeavor.
    but KL has had success as reported by many who have trusted him in many different places so there must be more to this than that.

For a long while now, the BAR members have monopolized most of the space and time in those buildings.
    since the "civil" war I think but most others seem to think it was because of the "new deal" Im still trying to figure it out myself though

However, if enough people begin to act accordingly (as man), a chain reaction could occur whereby there MUST be more space and time available for people to convene their own courts and more public officials ready to serve in the proper capacity as is required by the law and their oath(s).
    Ive thought about this too.. if by some miracle a true lawful community developed somewhere in America, seems another waco would be near certain to happen to it.

Then again, what exactly is lost or gained by people whose nation and central government is operating in bankruptcy and by way of military occupation? One must understand that only a true harm or injury can be lawfully pursued at common law and only fair and just compensation can be demanded.

What will be your "prize" if you win?
    good point, Ive thought about this too and another reason I posted the OP but apparently KL is making it work however that does bring up something to look for.. seems the only "prize" people have reported with KL is restoration of property but Im not aware of any compensations other than the restoration of property but that is better than nothing.

this is also why I try to keep up to date on the Boris usifructuary infos but that is much more complicated too

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    The Uniform Bonding Code

http://freedom-school.com/uniform-bonding-code.pdf

Understanding how the court agents and officers are Bonded helps to understand a courts limitations.
    that is an interesting read walter but the disclaimer on pg42 "no grantees to correctness" is a bummer.

the author being anonymous doesnt help matters much either.

thanks

I thank you george for asking and responding to all input whether its discerning or discouraging information. Collectively the suitors clause [no santa clause early xmas] At Court what remedy is ones degree of cautious uncertainty or inexactness of meaning in language for that in rem and the D. Me for one its never been from a lack of decisiveness or commitment or as my resulting failure to make a choice between alternatives as a Man or its ego we have to alternate the standing
    "we can detect no ambiguity in this section of the Act" point i am not acting 1. Open to more than one interpretation: an ambiguous reply.
    2. Doubtful or uncertain: "The theatrical status of her frequently derided but constantly revived plays on words remained ambiguous" (Frank Rich).Female court clerks judges [oh thats rich or to be perfectly frank the facts remain administrative] CL/KL Boris Batman Dean Clifford's enjoy a Carnival atmosphere along with the real carney's the corporate shell gamers the maritime salvage crew netting all floating corpses NAMED and officially dead, all remains resting with clerks judges officers of the probated court for proper sealed accounting dated archival estate burial entered case closed.Priors does the dead guy have previous activity we can salvage re/usufruct.Be nice if the dead could speak guess talkshoe and saving the dead are suitors thy self happy good news year george.

Originally Posted by BLBereans
    If it is not common to convene court according to the rules of common law, then one will be hard pressed to find able and willing participants for such an endeavor.
    but KL has had success as reported by many who have trusted him in many different places so there must be more to this than that.

After many years, he had success getting his property (son) back. His case, hoever, still remains unadjudicated (in limbo) until he decides to move forward, convene his court and prosecute the wrongdoers at an Alabama court house.

However, if enough people begin to act accordingly (as man), a chain reaction could occur whereby there MUST be more space and time available for people to convene their own courts and more public officials ready to serve in the proper capacity as is required by the law and their oath(s).
    Ive thought about this too.. if by some miracle a true lawful community developed somewhere in America, seems another waco would be near certain to happen to it.

Doubtful, but not impossible. The point being that too many people would be in the same "camp" which causes the "PTB" to reconsider and fulfill their duties and obligations to the lawfully convened people.

Then again, what exactly is lost or gained by people whose nation and central government is operating in bankruptcy and by way of military occupation? One must understand that only a true harm or injury can be lawfully pursued at common law and only fair and just compensation can be demanded.

What will be your "prize" if you win?
    good point, Ive thought about this too and another reason I posted the OP but apparently KL is making it work however that does bring up something to look for.. seems the only "prize" people have reported with KL is restoration of property but Im not aware of any compensations other than the restoration of property but that is better than nothing.

Correct. Restoration of property is important but forgiveness is paramount. Without forgiveness, there is unrighteousness and dishonor. Those who seek out and trust in monetary treasure will find themselves treated as they treat others; by the rules of the world. That is why Karl mostly helps people get their kids back. The overwhelming majority of the time, these people are being railroaded for no good reason; no actual harm or injury committed against another. They are mostly caught in a system which seeks to entrap the ignorant and unwitting into agreements which are unconscionable solely for profit and gain. Using basic common law language and tactics restores the property back where it belongs - with mom and dad.

this is also why I try to keep up to date on the Boris usifructuary infos but that is much more complicated too

That is a whole other realm and mindset whereby one FULLY surrenders unto "Caesar" that which is "Caesar's". The use of the fruit of one's time, energy and labor can only be accomplished through a "person" (transmitting utility). Since God is no respecter of persons (titles), and he granted us His creation to steward on His behalf, the claim of "ownership" through one's person is only recognized by the man created world and realm of fictions. NOTHING from that realm will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, therefore, why would a son or daughter of God wish to make claim to it?

There is a flip side to the verse as well; if one renders unto Caesar that which is Caesar's then Caesar must render unto God that which is God's. There is NO further claim from the current ruler of this world upon God's family and Holy nation of people when said people execute said surrender and proclaim their full faith and trust in Jesus The Christ.

Whether those in "authority" will ultimately act honorably is another matter. That, however, is not our concern; we form the record of our will and intent throughout our lives, notify the proper parties of any dereliction of duties and obligations we are witness to and God will be the FINAL judge of ALL things at His appointed time.
    Last edited by BLBereans; 01-03-16 at 01:24 AM.

The Amish community is as close as it gets if enough people begin to act accordingly (as man),