Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am some dude latest recording Boris and usufruct

I am some dude latest recording Boris and usufruct

http://iamsomedude.com/audio/boris_talkshoe.mp3

Very good recording, he explains how he came about understanding the system.

hi Gavilan,

5 hours! Im hearing methods from everyone, David Merril, Karl Lentz, Jona Bey, Curt Kallenbach and more all mixed in together and lots of new stuff too. the court clerks assistant had lots of info too. this is a good one indeed.

thanks for posting

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    hi Gavilan,

5 hours! Im hearing methods from everyone, David Merril, Karl Lentz, Jona Bey, Curt Kallenbach and more all mixed in together and lots of new stuff too. the court clerks assistant had lots of info too. this is a good one indeed.

thanks for posting

Don't follow Jona Bey direction. Many error and omissions.

It comes down to two issues always.
    Don't claim their NAME and let them do what they want with it. (David Merril way)
    Or claim the NAME and hold then liable on using it. (Boris way)

http://www.let.rug.nl/usa/presidents...son/jefl81.php

To James Madison Paris, Sep. 6, 1789

""that the earth belongs in usufruct to the living;" that the dead have neither powers nor rights over it. "

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    http://www.let.rug.nl/usa/presidents...son/jefl81.php

To James Madison Paris, Sep. 6, 1789

""that the earth belongs in usufruct to the living;" that the dead have neither powers nor rights over it. "
    If the Earth belongs in usufruct to the living then whose property is the Earth? And who then has the right to make its use in enjoyment? Who has the power to Lease the Use? And how and where is the evidence of said lease? Who let the use to the trustee?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Don't follow Jona Bey direction. Many error and omissions.

It comes down to two issues always.
    Don't claim their NAME and let them do what they want with it. (David Merril way)
    Or claim the NAME and hold then liable on using it. (Boris way)
    hi walter,
    not aware of errors but the omissions he does so that he can charge consultation fees. doesnt seem to honorable IMO.

the two issues about claiming the name or not is what Im looking more into now. Im some what familiar with how David's method works since he has showed us so much about that and how he has made it work for him so now I will be trying to verify and confirm how making a claim to the name works.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    If the Earth belongs in usufruct to the living then whose property is the Earth? And who then has the right to make its use in enjoyment? Who has the power to Lease the Use? And how and where is the evidence of said lease? Who let the use to the trustee?
    hi Michael Joseph,
    difficult questions.. property? I think it was shakumra who pointed out here that the origin of property is in religion which seems to makes a lot of sense. then theres Karl Lent'z thoughts on it in which he says property is what is proper to a man, that makes sense too. and IIRC you have said/wrote that property is interest in an estate, no?

it seems to relate to ownership in some way though and that (ownership) seems to be the root of many if not all of our problems but I dont see any other way we can coexist here without boundaries (property) but Im trying.

whos property is the earth? I cant imagine but Im pretty sure it is not mine or any other mans so that leaves us with it is not a property at all, no? I suppose it could be a god or gods property but there seems to be no way to verify that either.

without comprehending exactly what property is or is not then none of this makes sense.

FWIW I found this site after hearing a mention of it in the OP's link.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=137688&cmd=tc

seems that it is the former court clerks (not assistant as I previously posted) site but Ive found it to be very good.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    The governments are the naked owner holding it for the creator in usufruct.
    The evidence is the Birth Record.
    We are held in a federal territory because we have not formulated our own government to be a part of the territory. = Belligerent. An infant of the state.

And George, Jona Bey's way if you walk through it leaves one stateless. A position nobody wants to be in if you understand the implication of it. Judicial rights are the only ones that apply to a stateless person. Those rights can be removed by the state at anytime. If done then Guantanamo Bay is your retirement home.

I like the line form the interview that states that Satan is an accountant and was given the kingdom of earth legal system to rule over.

The governments are the naked owner holding it for the creator in usufruct.
    The evidence is the Birth Record.
    We are held in a federal territory because we have not formulated our own government to be a part of the territory. = Belligerent. An infant of the state.

And George, Jona Bey's way if you walk through it leaves one stateless. A position nobody wants to be in if you understand the implication of it. Judicial rights are the only ones that apply to a stateless person. Those rights can be removed by the state at anytime. If done then Guantanamo Bay is your retirement home.

I like the line form the interview that states that Satan is an accountant and was given the kingdom of earth legal system to rule over.
    I am not asking to chide or belittle. Who is the Creator?

The concept of Usufruct makes sense only AFTER the origin of perfected claim. So then again, how did the Usufruct come to be? For usufruct means the Right to Enjoy Property vested in another.

Consider that Satan is called an Adversary. But notice that in the Court the State is both beneficiary and administration. This is perfectly fine at Trust law. But again who was the Original Grantor who made the Grant allowing the Vineyard to be Administrated.

One will say it is God that grants. And they will use their Holy Books to externalize their grant. The same Holy Book says "I travail in birth pains again until Christ be formed in you." The government is upon the Shoulder of Christ - Isaiah 9:6. So the D.A. is the Adversary accusing the brethren before the Court. So again I ask who is the original grantor? Is there evidence of the Grant? Perhaps Gamaliel had it right the evidence is long common usage - but what if men have fallen asleep and are grossly ignorant?

Act 5:34 Then stood there up one in the council, a Pharisee, named Gamaliel, a doctor of the law, had in reputation among all the people, and commanded to put the apostles forth a little space;

Act 5:35 And said unto them, Ye men of Israel, take heed to yourselves what ye intend to do as touching these men.

Act 5:36 For before these days rose up Theudas, boasting himself to be somebody; to whom a number of men, about four hundred, joined themselves: who was slain; and all, as many as obeyed him, were scattered, and brought to nought.

Act 5:37 After this man rose up Judas of Galilee in the days of the taxing, and drew away much people after him: he also perished; and all, even as many as obeyed him, were dispersed.

Act 5:38 And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought:

Act 5:39 But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.

Have you studied Unam Sanctum? How about the three Testamentary Trusts which were granted out of that claim? The leaves on the tree are of little significance. What matters are its roots! For in the Winter months the tree remains alive only by its roots!

Son 8:1 O that thou wert as my brother, that sucked the breasts of my mother! when I should find thee without, I would kiss thee; yea, I should not be despised.

Son 8:2 I would lead thee, and bring thee into my mother's house, who would instruct me: I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate.

Pro 31:1 The words of king Lemuel, the prophecy that his mother taught him.

Pro 31:2 What, my son? and what, the son of my womb? and what, the son of my vows?

The Carnal Mind is also called the Adversary. Who will recompense God? Are some so bold as to say they will REPAY or REQUITE God?

Deu 32:6 Do ye thus requite the LORD, O foolish people and unwise? is not he thy father that hath bought thee? hath he not made thee, and established thee?

=================

God Is - use your intellect to answer what God is and you immediately identify with a falsity! See how philosophy and religion strain at a gnat over trying to comprehend the limitless and as such they seek EARTHLY explanations - which serve the carnal aspect. And the Heavenly House remains desolate. Go to the ANT which has little intelligence and yet it builds incredible cities! Look at a mother dog who has no degree in medicine and yet when she gives birth she knows exactly what to do to secure the new pups. Whereof does this knowledge flow and whereof is its well spring?

If Mammon is God, then man will make a use of Spiritual Books to justify his/her philosophy. And in doing so man justifies his/her jailors. What is lower cannot understand what is higher for Pilate said to Jesus "what is truth". So now what are the true riches? They certainly are not those which are tools to satiate the flesh body.

Whereof is the House of Christ and whereof is Jesus? Is not Jesus you and I. Who is Judas? Is there not an aspect of you and I which was beguiled by a system whereof we betrayed what truly matters. Are you ready to throw those 30 pieces of silver at their feet? And now are you ready to hang yourself about your neck? For carnalty has been the jailor which has ruled the Mind. And those who are steeped in knowledge know how to manipulate those who lack it. Notice how the religious whipped Jesus about the back? Ever thought why? It is so that Christ may not be formed IN YOU.

These cut you off from the 7 seals on the BACK SIDE of the Book [the Word]. Thusly you know little about the Chakras and the Electro/Magnetic system of Energy that you are. As such two Cherubim [Cerebrum] are placed at the headship of the Garden to bar the way back into the Garden. Thought causes electrical impulse. Thusly we see these are equipped with a fiery sword.

Noah was drunk in his tent on the NEW WINE. And if you have been following Ham came in and cut his nuts off! Did he really? Or perhaps, Ham attempted to plow the field with another man's heifer! One will say - no haven't you read - he had sex with his mother! Exactly. Noah's wife is his HEART - his subconscious mind. Be careful how you allow others to plant seed in your garden.

What if this Holy precious moment is lost chasing a fleeting bird called lust? Can lust ever be satisfied? Can she have enough money? Can she gain enough stuff? See how she allures the mind? What of the mind which runs after her? Does he not go down into the grave of hell? Can this mind ever be satisfied? I think not. Who will tell this mind that he is correct! Whereof shall this mind be justified? Will other greedy men grant justification? Can you just imagine - "Yep you figured us out - you got us." Enter WAR stage left.

Does a prudent mind place trust in men who show themselves to be untrustworthy? Does a big system of rules prove one to be trustworthy? The answer is plain - is my name on the piece of paper? Is my image upon it? The latter may be true if I have pledged myself then I IDENTIFY with that system and in doing so I have lent my consciousness to observe the wave function and thus the wave becomes photon. The observer influences the experiment. What is expected is what happens. Just ask Pauli and Heisenberg.

Consider now RELIGION which does not believe that the Kingdom of God is AT HAND. For these Christ is something that one gets once one dies. Thusly in this system these are double minded. For at once they say Jesus paid for their Sins - but then they say we can't have redemption until we pass over Jordan. Therefore they VALUE DEATH. Debt = Death. And as such their system of exchange is in Death.

In the States there exists a REGISTRAR of DEEDS. The Registrar has a VAULT whereof the records are stored. This is synonymous to a tomb. Within the brain is a Vault which is connected electrically to the Pineal Gland. When the pineal gland activates an electrical signal is sent to the FORNIX whereof the white stone is rolled away. Now then, do you now see that God is GOLD in the Scriptures and that the 4 Rivers spoken of in the Book of Genesis are the 4 Winds. See what they did? They the same ones one is looking to for justification took God and placed him in a Golden Box! A vault. The Word was put on trail, whipped, and killed - placed in a rich man's tomb [carnal kings].

The answer lies in you. Intellect cannot solve this concern. It has not yet and it will not in the future. When men begin to see that it is CONSCIOUSNESS that is valuable, then oppression can cease and we can begin our upward ascension back to the Golden Age.

If Christ be the debtor then indeed who are the Creditors? And who will repay Christ? Remember Deut 32:6?

=====================================

Have you planted a Vineyard and become CONSCIOUS? Those who would rely upon a MONIKER do so to their peril. Do everything in the name of Jesus Christ does not mean to speak that name it means to operate in the WAY established and taught by Christ Jesus. And before the external house can be put into order FIRST the internal house must be put into order. Otherwise all that will continue to happen is homosexual deeds performed by the Mind on behalf of the Flesh. And the Emotion rages on dissatisfied always - for there will always remain one who is smarter, richer, or with more substance in possession.

If all one sees is the external then one indeed is in deep poverty.

=====================================

Hymn 43

If Jesus saves
    Well, he'd better save Himself
    From the gory glory seekers who use His name in death.
    Oh Jesus save me!

Cross Eyed Mary

Cross-eyed Mary goes jumping in again.
    She signs no contract
    but she always plays the game.

Dines in Hampstead village
    on expense accounted gruel,
    and the jack-knife barber drops her off at school.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 01-14-16 at 11:50 PM.

It's odd, one day you are fighting to be rich. Then another day you wake up and see that even after having everything your heart desires, you are still locked up on this earth. Death becames nothing more than a transitory event into a further void, no fear no joy.

Cruel joke of existence, was he or she lonely from being one of one? Shattered Itself into infinite pieces just to begin again?

It's all a lie that's true, it's true that's all a lie.

In simple words, one is master the other slave. If only two people were to inhabit the earth at one time how long would harmony last? Before one became master and the other slave?

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    It's odd, one day you are fighting to be rich. Then another day you wake up and see that even after having everything your heart desires, you are still locked up on this earth. Death becames nothing more than a transitory event into a further void, no fear no joy.

Cruel joke of existence, was he or she lonely from being one of one? Shattered Itself into infinite pieces just to begin again?

It's all a lie that's true, it's true that's all a lie.

In simple words, one is master the other slave. If only two people were to inhabit the earth at one time how long would harmony last? Before one became master and the other slave?
    The desire - mind is a Beast. She is the GREAT WHORE of CONFUSION [Babylon]. Her intercourse with the fleshly carnal mind only births children of desolation. Thusly you are correct it seems vanity and vanity and all is vanity.

Ecc 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Ecc 4:13 Better is a poor and a wise child than an old and foolish king, who will no more be admonished.
    Ecc 4:14 For out of prison he cometh to reign; whereas also he that is born in his kingdom becometh poor.

Ecc 5:9 Moreover the profit of the earth is for all: the king himself is served by the field.

Ecc 5:10 He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with silver; nor he that loveth abundance with increase: this is also vanity.

Ecc 5:11 When goods increase, they are increased that eat them: and what good is there to the owners thereof, saving the beholding of them with their eyes?

Ecc 5:12 The sleep of a labouring man is sweet, whether he eat little or much: but the abundance of the rich will not suffer him to sleep.

Ecc 5:13 There is a sore evil which I have seen under the sun, namely, riches kept for the owners thereof to their hurt.

The KING HIMSELF is served by the field. Christ is manifest WITHIN. For what causes compel the creation? Answer that one and you will know the womb that births the Usufruct.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 01-15-16 at 03:02 AM.