Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
Once the conversation and questions turn to "Biblical scripture" I have to leave the playing field because I don't understand the language.
I was raised in a time when we have religion as a school subject but that adds nothing to understanding the "Biblical scripture".
So I am sorry if I drop off responding especially to MJ posts and questions.
Like a deer in the head lights.
Might as well be speaking Chinese, has the same effect on me.
I can appreciate that position. I speak to symbols and the light behind them - the true Wisdom or nativity of my birth. But at once who cannot see that those Scriptures require a trust. Thusly how will one understand if one has no comprehension of the causes which impel the effects. And clearly noone in Israel will be king absent his own Torah - thusly we have today the KJV. And from this is derived the common law which is the inheritance of the subjects set free.

For She said To Day if you can hear His voice. Which is a statement to the enlightened Mind which says that there is a Special Language whereof Wisdom speaks. Said language is not of the "common tongue". And now consider the nativity of the birth of State. Do you perceive that there exists a Special Language of which the laws are written?

I use the term Special in a non-common sense.