Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: I am some dude latest recording Boris and usufruct

One thing that is commonly overlooked in these discussions is that many struggle to comprehend representation, that is to say they have a hard time to think abstractly.

As a child, I remember having a hard time with the concept that my uncle could represent my dad, just because what was written in a piece of paper. The school director had been emphatically stern that only father's were to be present with the students at their induction ceremony into the Institute.

Now, it's not difficult to deduce why they don't want children to learn law or civics, if the majority of the people knew how stand up for themselves in the legal realm, there wouldn't be so much opportunity to profit from their ignorance, even worse TPTB fear that decent people would stand up for their less fortunate brethren.

Imagine the struggle of someone having been indoctrinated into thinking that a name that is identical to their's is not their name?

Like the cliché says, it's like shooting fish in a barrel for those that have been trained to discern such things.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    ...people powered. Blood is the life of the body or the life of the body/flesh is in the blood--however the saying goes.
    To continue on your analogy of a battery, we are a storage of energy. Think about what "currency" does, it represents the units of "energy" that will be passed hand to hand if you will. In this credit system, the original issuer will have issue those "units" as evidence that energy was "borrowed" in whatever form in the total amount of the denomination of what ever "cash" is represented in the currency. And while you have the "units" in your favor or disadvantage. think electron flow in a circuit, we can easily make our human circuit either AC/DC (alternating or direct current). If we accept and issue debt, we are an alternating current circuit node, but if we only accept or only issue debt we are a Direct current circuit node.

I remember watching the Matrix and Morpheus telling Neo we are just batteries, it seared in my brain as I could clearly imagine the circuit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IojqOMWTgv8

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Allodial mentions Power of Attorney THEY might already have in THE NAME. This is fundamentally what fell through with the entire STRAWMAN REDEMPTION.

Only to a few and in certain situations can they legally us your NAME. So they have limited POA.

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/a...2.html#docCont

Privacy Act:
    personal information means information about an identifiable individual that is recorded in any form including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing,
    but, for the purposes of sections 7, 8 and 26 and section 19 of the Access to Information Act, does not include
    (l) information relating to any discretionary benefit of a financial nature, including the granting of a licence or permit, conferred on an individual, including the name of the individual and the exact nature of the benefit, and

Protection of Personal Information

7 Personal information under the control of a government institution shall not, without the consent of the individual to whom it relates, be used by the institution except

(a) for the purpose for which the information was obtained or compiled by the institution or for a use consistent with that purpose; or

Disclosure of personal information

8 (1) Personal information under the control of a government institution shall not, without the consent of the individual to whom it relates, be disclosed by the institution except in accordance with this section.

Where personal information may be disclosed

(2) Subject to any other Act of Parliament, personal information under the control of a government institution may be disclosed
    (d) to the Attorney General of Canada for use in legal proceedings involving the Crown in right of Canada or the Government of Canada;

The last section harmonizes with the Criminal Code of Canada. section 2.
    It states that the code can only be used by the Attorney General and his deputy assistant.
    And that section is taken from UN international law.

The AG gives the order to the Registrar General to create the birth certificate.
    So its no wonder why he gets to use it. The AG is liable on the order.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Only to a few and in certain situations can they legally us your NAME.
    I like the typo - legally US your name.

Legally Ulysses S. GRANT (born Hiram Ulysses GRANT), your NAME. So what purpose would the "S" serve but for land patents? US GRANT.

Legally incorporate your corpus into the United States by monumental land patent...

My point being that endorsement is a naked contract. The model here is how in Jesus' day the Kingdom of Heaven politically meant that Joshuah (Yehoshuah) ben Joseph was paving the way for Messiah ben David - a return to Israel before Nebuchadnezzar had captured the religious mind of Israel:

Last edited by David Merrill; 02-04-16 at 08:54 PM.

I have been trying to get this case from the Kansas reporter:

Attachment 3392
    Tillson v. State, 29 Kan. 452

I wonder how it was written that similar names for the same entity holds.

one-tenth part of something, paid as a contribution to a religious organization or compulsory tax to government. A mammon size life John H Doe is legal fiction for John Henry DOE what legal style does for a Name its a reputation a NAME a Name its a BANK NOTE i have debt or doubt with it they have no clue or claim without it.a true Name cant be witnessed as DEBT national debt being a contribution to a religious organization or compulsory tax to government. A registered charity if i ever get outta here elastic currency a band on the run
    Last edited by xparte; 02-05-16 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    I have been trying to get this case from the Kansas reporter:

Attachment 3392
    Tillson v. State, 29 Kan. 452

I wonder how it was written that similar names for the same entity holds.
    However, the People of California aren't the same as the People of the State of California.

One thing that is commonly overlooked in these discussions is that many struggle to comprehend representation, that is to say they have a hard time to think abstractly.

As a child, I remember having a hard time with the concept that my uncle could represent my dad, just because what was written in a piece of paper. The school director had been emphatically stern that only father's were to be present with the students at their induction ceremony into the Institute.
    The writing was merely a memorialization of your dad's will. What's the difference between a contract and an agreement? One is a memorialization of an agreement.

Now, it's not difficult to deduce why they don't want children to learn law or civics, if the majority of the people knew how stand up for themselves in the legal realm, there wouldn't be so much opportunity to profit from their ignorance, even worse TPTB fear that decent people would stand up for their less fortunate brethren.
    Ever watch nature documentaries? When have you ever seen wolves or hyenas go after the strongest elephant, elk, etc? They go for easy eats (old and weak, young and weak or anywise foolish).

Imagine the struggle of someone having been indoctrinated into thinking that a name that is identical to their's is not their name?
    What do you think happens between ages 5 and 18? Years to convince you and socialize you with peer pressure that you're John Smith. You trusted your parents. Gavilan is familiar, Smith is familiar: so Gavilan Smith is doubly familar. But at least when you were 5 years old you could tell the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I like the typo - legally US your name.
    Permission to them to "us and we you" (to joinder you in with their debt). I have related the significance of the distinction between the State sector (extends also to 'local government') and the realm of the Crown. The IRS and might typically be in the 'state sector' (think executive departments). While the Federal Reserve banks might be 'sui generis'. A Commissioner of Revenue could possibly be a parliamentary minister or parliamentary agents. State sector entities are limited in the extent they can cross the bar. Key thing: a public officer can be a state officer or they can be a minister of the crown. An Attorney General might tend to be a minister of the crown rather than a 'regular state officer'. That is, the head of a the executive department of a state can be a minister of the crown rather than on a state officer.

To reiterate: IMHO one of the biggest deceptions foisted in the United States or in America is the idea of there not being any Crown in America. The Crown and the State are not the same.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-05-16 at 05:01 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

what made it your NAME was it assigned to a birth registry a guest list or are PERSONS DEAD IN LAW or not ESTATE your NAME for the record or re umbilical cord me if one man misses the styling session arraignment and ad dressing court, Its adjournment for failing to appear like a PERSON or like a Man who are they adjourning or adjoining the benefit warrant too a person can be REpresented as a what. IF i dont own the corporation why provide the body to correct mistakes true owner true bill true Name how can paper identify life or death benefits with registered corporations just being named can i sue my NAME can a coroner stop a NAME getting death benefits if 72hrs a Name comes back to life. DENNY'S restaurants are all the same NAME how does DENNY'S owners tell the difference.
    Last edited by xparte; 02-05-16 at 05:00 AM.

What made it your NAME is that you said its your NAME under penalties of perjury. The date of birth or the SSN or SIN or IRD# helps distinguish between NAMEs.

A date of birth...a dictionary definition of date 'date' is a point in time. In cartography and in surveying, a datum is "A point, line, or surface used as a reference, as in surveying, mapping, or". So a 'datum of birth' points to particular survey whether on land or on the sea.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-05-16 at 05:11 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.