Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: I am some dude latest recording Boris and usufruct

What made it your NAME is that you said its your NAME under penalties of perjury. Not so lodi why would i register a NAME knowing what perjury is whose penalized for not owning anything i know the debate is old but the adjournments and warrants for no shows are whose perjury just asking for a better way to identify the liability.

The point is: vanity and/or claiming of ownership that PERSON. You saying its yours. I'm only referring to the NAME on a birth certificate or a COLB not the NAME on a driver's license or passport. Afterall, who lacks the accumen to see that John H. Doe and John Henry Doe aren't the same. Breaking it down ...

Lady Justice is blindfolded, but she can receive oral testimony through her ears and issue judgements or pardons with her mouth. Again, this isn't about getting over on someone or on the state. Honor is important on both sides. If the state actor is dishonorable or without clean hands, that would vitiate one of the most fundamental tenants of contract formation.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    What made it your NAME is that you said its your NAME under penalties of perjury. Not so lodi why would i register a NAME knowing what perjury is whose penalized for not owning anything i know the debate is old but the adjournments and warrants for no shows are whose perjury just asking for a better way to identify the liability.
    Likely they are looking at a collection of evidence mixed with some presumption as to your willingless, competence, soundness or unsoundness of mind: driver's license applications, evidence of bank accounts or checks written, credit card accounts, high school diplomas, college degrees, employment, residence, etc.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-05-16 at 07:26 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

being identified without witness is giving evidence to a fact. Testimony to a crime is witnessed as the ACT I am witness to this Mans death how so i shot him.A named in fact or Man in ACT.show cause hearings are evidencing fact they never identify a crime or the Man who acted out the crime.I got a cop on his standing evidence DA how did defendant ID himself hisself with a DL thank you LEO is he in this courtroom today officer yes point him out please POINT WHO OUT oh him ye thats him is in the dock chained hands to feet. never say that its he is sitting defendants table wearing red shirt cowboy boots and jeans.identified a him that's what leo correctly identified him or her.my turn well counciller so far your testimony has identifyed a sex and artcules of clothing you have instructed the wittness to perjuricmse his testimony she just caught the testifying bit excuse me judge were just establishing facts oh i said a final fact u sir stated in fact can we rewind his testimony your honour objection MR cowboyboots what is your question leo is the aressting officer is he in court today what do you mean thats enough quetions boots this isnt a trial you can step down officer we will remand you 2weeks the point is this leo was not aressting officer told court i gave him a dl i never gave the aressting leo one being booked no ID no wallet gave my true Name they did the collection of evidence mixed with some presumption as to your willingless, competence, soundness or unsoundness of mind: driver's license applications, evidence of bank accounts or checks written, credit card accounts, high school diplomas, college degrees, employment, residence, etc. So under this a show cause is one way one needs the full metal jacket sorry the spelling is just graffiti
    Last edited by xparte; 02-05-16 at 11:55 PM. Reason: When spelling is deliberate

Alloidal,

I used to wonder why some scales would be depicted as balanced and others offset, it occurs to me they could be depicting law vs equity.

Just a comment, on having made an observation.