Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I am some dude latest recording Boris and usufruct

MJ, you dont like to discuss property definition?

""that the earth belongs in usufruct to the living;" that the dead have neither powers nor rights over it. "
    'earth' can be synonymous with 'soil' or 'estate'. The earth (land) coming from a president of the United States means the territory/estate of the United States. The United States neither created itself nor owns itself. Additionally, the United states neither created themselves* nor own themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    If the Earth belongs in usufruct to the living then whose property is the Earth? And who then has the right to make its use in enjoyment? Who has the power to Lease the Use? And how and where is the evidence of said lease? Who let the use to the trustee?
    Pedis possessio. See: Standing upon the Land (ecclesia.org). Corporations do not have organic pedis possessio. That is why they need people to voluntarily register land (or claims to land) into municipal jurisdiction.

Consider that Satan is called an Adversary. But notice that in the Court the State is both beneficiary and administration. This is perfectly fine at Trust law. But again who was the Original Grantor who made the Grant allowing the Vineyard to be Administrated.
    A trustee of one trust can be beneficiary of another trust no doubt. But, what is your basis for asserting the the State to be both beneficiary and administration? Typically the State (an estate) and its officers, etc. are trustees and the executive department aka "the Government" is administration (i.e. the Government of the United States==the executive). An officer of the court is not necessarily an officer of the state. The State neither created itself nor owns itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    It's odd, one day you are fighting to be rich. Then another day you wake up and see that even after having everything your heart desires, you are still locked up on this earth. Death becames nothing more than a transitory event into a further void, no fear no joy.

Cruel joke of existence, was he or she lonely from being one of one? Shattered Itself into infinite pieces just to begin again?

It's all a lie that's true, it's true that's all a lie.

In simple words, one is master the other slave. If only two people were to inhabit the earth at one time how long would harmony last? Before one became master and the other slave?
    One might find that the error in fighting to be rich is that one must first be tricked into identifying with poverty.

Related:
    The Close Over and On Your Land
    Last edited by allodial; 01-15-16 at 04:45 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    MJ, you dont like to discuss property definition?
    If I may project for a moment...

e=mc2 begs some interesting questions. At University I both intrigued and annoyed the physics staff by explaining Relativity very simply. I also informed them that I had invented a time machine when I was forty - past tense. Here, now, I assume you mean property in physical things.

I quickly noticed that e=mc2 is identical in nature to centrifugal force - angular momentum - that holds water in a pail when you swing it in circles. One thing leading to another quickly we find that our conscious memory locates property. Our cellular memory creates that same property, as well as the entire universe.

Name:  Vitruvian man at doctor's office.jpg
Views: 689
Size:  30.1 KB

In other words the double helix, as we invent it by praying to an electron microscope is about the length of the arms span of the Vitruvian Man. Fibonacci prevailing in the Pentagram - 5 - as a transform.

The Big Leap is to assume that this is true. Once in faith, you see it, then you are the creator, God providing the energy it takes to bend light into tiny electron valence shells. It is within all of us, together, as we are the same for 99.9998% of any single genome in any single nucleus of any particular cell. The ego drives us into a conscious specialization that makes us appear separate and for some divine purpose we create the universe for the simple purpose of remembering our unity.

Once this is truth to you then you begin to wonder when and where you might bother defending that which needs no defense. TRUTH as an Office.

Which I speculate might be why without this post, Michael Joseph will find it more worthwhile of his time to respond to other things in life. My point being that ego-to-ego it is not very worthwhile to shout:

Everywhere you go, everything you see; I own it all so long as You believe You are You, and Me is Me.

What happens from my perspective is that ego is stirred into existence by consciousness and with the truth in my heart, I might be enlightened enough to ponder WHY I am being brought to appear, to defend any special relationship or contract about my ability to use, alter or amend a specific piece of property? WHO am I being compelled to appear in front of (Court)? If it is a voice on the Internet (George) then I can easily understand why Michael Joseph considers the post, and then spends about 1/2 a second deciding where to jockey his mouse next.

This is why it behooves anybody interested in the subject matter here to study at Lawful Money Trust. We might quickly find that the Rules of Court where we are to start formulating usage rights is called Trust Law. Understand how trust law has formed and you might better see clearly that divine laws prevail in any body of law. I know from experience that Michael Joseph prizes older law books about Trust Law and therefore has integrated an understanding of which tenets survive time and which tenets are weak and become altered by the absurdity that debt has value and can be a basis for currency. Guilt converts love into currency by creating a sensation of debt/death/doubt = separateness.

The function of the courts of mammon (district NOT territorial/elastic currency) is sustainable debt. How can you ever own anything if you paid for it with somebody else's (Fed's) private credit?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-15-16 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post

A trustee of one trust can be beneficiary of another trust no doubt. But, what is your basis for asserting the the State to be both beneficiary and administration?
    Good question. The beneficiary complains to the court and the DA represents the equitable rights that the beneficiary has title to and expects to have bestowed upon. Thusly the D.A. represents the equity in the Public Trust and the Judge Administrates the Trust and the Defendant stands as the Constructive Trustee who is NOT DE-JURE but has been licensed by the De-Jure trustee to perform certain duties and obligations upon such benefits the license bestows. If the duties and obligations are not performed, then the Constructive Trustee is made to pay the Fee by the Sheriff upon the Order of the Judge. The Power of Direction gives Orders.

Thusly equity is restored to the Public Trust. For the Court is female in its nature and it is the moving male nature that places seed in her and she receives and conceives the Common Law to the community at large.

Many times the Grantor of a Trust later takes the office of Beneficiary with the Power of Direction [Management]. This is a typical Land Trust agreement [Illinois Type]. There are many different aspects of Trust. I speak only to the nature of a Court. For clearly a Trustee might come to Court complaining that his Legal Rights have been trespassed and one will say "See you have it wrong MJ". To that end, I would frame the argument more clearly - I speak not to the players and their disputes - I speak to the offices of the Court. For the complaining Trustee is Plaintiff seeking remedy and relief from those who have the Administration of the Trust Law Boundary. Thusly the complaining party is Beneficiary seeking the Beneficial remedy of which the Administration can give or may not be able to give 12(b)(6).

Regarding Property - I have written at length in these Forums - One might consider Trust 101 or some such other posts found herein. Property is the subject of which Usufruct acts but there cannot be Usufruct absent Property; however Property may exist absent Usufruct.

george regarding Property - Lets first study Reproducible Mathematics - Sets and Subsets as it were.

Best Regards,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

David, i dont understand "TRUTH as an Office", ive read you say "CHRIST as an Office" here before so i think you must mean this same concept and the two are interchangeable?

truth is to me simply, what is true. true, from my comprehension is something in alignment. true name? the wheel im working on now is not yet true but i have it on the truing stand and am working on it one spoke at a time. from my experience in truing wheels though, ive found that even after they are trued they still need to be balanced to be perfect. its not easy, i guess you could say that to obtain perfection requires a passion or love.

FWIW, im not only "a voice on the internet" and do consider joining your pay site www.lawfulmoneytrust.com but Im more into open source software myself. actually, ive philosophical issues with closed sources. thanks for clarifying things for me as much as possible under the circumstance anyway.

that youtube vid looks to be worth the time, thanks for sharing it.

MJ, thanks for the link/direction. your previous efforts here seem to be a goldmine and this one is no different. I'll be rereading it also since i may be more able to make something out of it now five years later (has it been that long? wow) this is why I see that www.lawfulmoneytrust.com must have some value and probably invaluable but im still not ready and need to keep brushing up on these type of concepts. I was actually thinking about sending you a PM about a membership last week to see if it could be done with a postal money order. i think ive more work to do before that though.

from that link to this one http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...full=1#post143

Hello, Property is Rights of Use. The Form of Matter is based on Survey it is NOT the object or concept.
    rights of use, i remember that now but its still confusing for me. it all is, i struggle with translation.

ownership is the other big one that has me stumped at this time.

thanks again

george,

If you ask me, just like David said, there is a battle with the ego going on.

As we are born in ignorance, and many into circumstances of extreme scarcity, they are not able to discern the parameters of existence into this reality. It is not until you go through the experience and find out how futile attachment to things is, you wouldn't be able to experience awakening.

The Scriptures provides guidance, but is not until you meditate or pray for guidance form Divine Providence/LORD/GOD/Ultimate Energy that complete disclosures comes.

There is a point that you begin to see how futile Satan's fight is, you begin to see GOD in you, in your enemies, in everything that is seen and unseen, then you know, they can keep everything, claim everything, yet get nothing.

You will begin to feel complete and utter love for one and all. Bizarre yet the most ecstatic high that no external drug will ever be able to provide.

Then you go back to piece the puzzle pieces together for the fun of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    george,

If you ask me, just like David said, there is a battle with the ego going on.

As we are born in ignorance, and many into circumstances of extreme scarcity, they are not able to discern the parameters of existence into this reality. It is not until you go through the experience and find out how futile attachment to things is, you wouldn't be able to experience awakening.

The Scriptures provides guidance, but is not until you meditate or pray for guidance form Divine Providence/LORD/GOD/Ultimate Energy that complete disclosures comes.

There is a point that you begin to see how futile Satan's fight is, you begin to see GOD in you, in your enemies, in everything that is seen and unseen, then you know, they can keep everything, claim everything, yet get nothing.

You will begin to feel complete and utter love for one and all. Bizarre yet the most ecstatic high that no external drug will ever be able to provide.

Then you go back to piece the puzzle pieces together for the fun of it.
    We are all born in the status [estate] of what is termed the Natural being. Hopefully, by the Grace of God, we mature into the 6th day status of Man. But then, and again by the grace of God, the 7th day dawns upon Man and he is perfected.

1Co 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

Heb 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

Heb 6:3 And this will we do, if God permit.

Gavilan, thank you for your post. Indeed many cling to the love letter and in doing so forgo the love relationship! At some point the letter must be put aside and exchanged for a relationship.

3Jn 1:13 I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee:
    3Jn 1:14 But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by name.

The dead letter of the law is bondage. But there is a state of Rapture within the consciousness of being - whereof you speak. A place where St. Paul writes "I knew a man whether in the body or out of the body he could not tell." And he further expounds:

2Co_5:6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:

2Co_5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Thusly men have their eyes towards the ground, toiling in the soil. But High is the Way. Let us Look Up from toiling in the Earth for IF Jesus be Lord, then we should obey what He said to do! Is it no wonder he was whipped across his back? The true riches are found within - Not Without.

The Natural man is a brute beast - beast of the field.

2Pe_2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

Jud_1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

By natural man or beast of the field is not to speak to the status of a being in regard to his existence. Rather it is to speak to the nature of his/her Mind. And the relationship with Carnality [Mind/Emotion/Flesh].
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 01-15-16 at 10:57 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Good question. The beneficiary complains to the court and the DA represents the equitable rights that the beneficiary has title to and expects to have bestowed upon. Thusly the D.A. represents the equity in the Public Trust and the Judge Administrates the Trust and the Defendant stands as the Constructive Trustee who is NOT DE-JURE but has been licensed by the De-Jure trustee to perform certain duties and obligations upon such benefits the license bestows. If the duties and obligations are not performed, then the Constructive Trustee is made to pay the Fee by the Sheriff upon the Order of the Judge. ...
    It may be that most folks learning about the American system would do better by looking at how Canada or the UK are designed or even New Zealand because its so small and simple. MJ it will depend on what court you are talking about. Overgeneralizing might lead some folks into trouble. If you are talking about an organic court of the People then the court itself is not a state court. Attorneys General and DAs tend to be Crown officers rather than state officers. If a state's circuit court is an of a an administrative or corporate then its more like a level or more of indirection from the Crown like referees on an American-football field are court judges but removed two or more levels of indirection from the root. Being for truth rather than confusion, I point such things out. Consider the difference between a "circuit court of Libertyland" and a "circuit court of the state of Libertyland".

Consider that even though the State Office of Court Administration manages the court buildings, the court officers themselves can be Crown officers who make use of such buildings from time to time. Like Attorneys General, sheriffs are also on the Crown side. If you research sufficiently you'll likely find that organic sheriffs are usually not State officers. Sheriffs and Attorneys General in are notoriously Crown Officers unless they are acting in some corporate administrative law capacity.

Specifically to your mention of the nature of a defendant in a hypothetical court case, the defendant is likely construed to be a state officer.

We are all born in the status [estate] of what is termed the Natural being.
    With study or research you might term 'natural birth' or 'natural person' had to do with concepts of illegitimacy. There are least at least three well-establishes classifications of births in the English and French systems: slave-born, freeborn or highborn.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    If I may project for a moment...

e=mc2 begs some interesting questions. At University I both intrigued and annoyed the physics staff by explaining Relativity very simply. I also informed them that I had invented a time machine when I was forty - past tense. Here, now, I assume you mean property in physical things.

I quickly noticed that e=mc2 is identical in nature to centrifugal force - angular momentum - that holds water in a pail when you swing it in circles. One thing leading to another quickly we find that our conscious memory locates property. Our cellular memory creates that same property, as well as the entire universe.
    Dielectrics. There is a solid framework that suggest that all if not most energy in the universe comes from living things/beings. It has been suggested that quaternions (ala Maxwell, etc.) were scrapped ala Heavyside because they showed reverse time travel to be possible.
    Last edited by allodial; 01-16-16 at 05:49 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Once the conversation and questions turn to "Biblical scripture" I have to leave the playing field because I don't understand the language.
    I was raised in a time when we have religion as a school subject but that adds nothing to understanding the "Biblical scripture".
    So I am sorry if I drop off responding especially to MJ posts and questions.
    Like a deer in the head lights.
    Might as well be speaking Chinese, has the same effect on me.

I think I have posted this before on this form somewhere but will post it again here.

Its the back side of a Medical service Form from BC that was sent to the house after my son turned of age and the government transferred the service from mother to adult.

Attachment 3348

If you read the "declaration" on the bottom you will see proof that a government trust exists that can be used as an exemption.

The last line reads:
    "I am not the child of another beneficiary."