Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I am some dude latest recording Boris and usufruct

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Once the conversation and questions turn to "Biblical scripture" I have to leave the playing field because I don't understand the language.
    I was raised in a time when we have religion as a school subject but that adds nothing to understanding the "Biblical scripture".
    So I am sorry if I drop off responding especially to MJ posts and questions.
    Like a deer in the head lights.
    Might as well be speaking Chinese, has the same effect on me.
    I can appreciate that position. I speak to symbols and the light behind them - the true Wisdom or nativity of my birth. But at once who cannot see that those Scriptures require a trust. Thusly how will one understand if one has no comprehension of the causes which impel the effects. And clearly noone in Israel will be king absent his own Torah - thusly we have today the KJV. And from this is derived the common law which is the inheritance of the subjects set free.

For She said To Day if you can hear His voice. Which is a statement to the enlightened Mind which says that there is a Special Language whereof Wisdom speaks. Said language is not of the "common tongue". And now consider the nativity of the birth of State. Do you perceive that there exists a Special Language of which the laws are written?

I use the term Special in a non-common sense.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    george,

If you ask me, just like David said, there is a battle with the ego going on.

As we are born in ignorance, and many into circumstances of extreme scarcity, they are not able to discern the parameters of existence into this reality. It is not until you go through the experience and find out how futile attachment to things is, you wouldn't be able to experience awakening.

The Scriptures provides guidance, but is not until you meditate or pray for guidance form Divine Providence/LORD/GOD/Ultimate Energy that complete disclosures comes.

There is a point that you begin to see how futile Satan's fight is, you begin to see GOD in you, in your enemies, in everything that is seen and unseen, then you know, they can keep everything, claim everything, yet get nothing.

You will begin to feel complete and utter love for one and all. Bizarre yet the most ecstatic high that no external drug will ever be able to provide.

Then you go back to piece the puzzle pieces together for the fun of it.
    I think so too Gavilan but havent reached any complete disclosures yet so maybe im doing it incorrectly, i'll keep at it. thanks for the kind response.

walter, yes the biblical quotes are tricky.. everyone has their own interpretations.. or should have.

im working on that too because i can tell there is more to it than just a book. some here are self confessed priests of some kind or the other and that is interesting also but what is more interesting to me sometimes is not what they write here but what they dont.

BTW that last link i posted to the talkshoe page has some really good bible info, not preistly stuff just straight talk that can be verified and i think they may have the way (key). if not it is very close.

look for the download that has file named TS-1028565.mp3, well worth the time IMO and i dont have the specific call number but its one of the ones on that page that is linked.

Ive listened to many of them, all are very good but that one has some very good info i think. Ive downloade all the ones on the first page and listened to half of them so far.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    I think so too Gavilan but havent reached any complete disclosures yet so maybe im doing it incorrectly, i'll keep at it. thanks for the kind response.

walter, yes the biblical quotes are tricky.. everyone has their own interpretations.. or should have.

im working on that too because i can tell there is more to it than just a book. some here are self confessed priests of some kind or the other and that is interesting also but what is more interesting to me sometimes is not what they write here but what they dont.

BTW that last link i posted to the talkshoe page has some really good bible info, not preistly stuff just straight talk that can be verified and i think they may have the way (key). if not it is very close.

look for the download that has file named TS-1028565.mp3, well worth the time IMO and i dont have the specific call number but its one of the ones on that page that is linked.

Ive listened to many of them, all are very good but that one has some very good info i think. Ive downloade all the ones on the first page and listened to half of them so far.

thanks
    In organic non-heretical doctrine, the entirety of Christ's lawful assembly are royal priests and amounts to a royal priesthood. The mental block that some might have trouble overcoming is that many regard the role of priest to be ritualistic or something else someone else does. A kingdom of priests, pneumocracy is not necessarily about secular government. Although it may be that same may establish political systems for interfacing with the secular. Priesthood even with respect to one's own affairs is about wisdom and diligence in remembering the way home and not allowing the world to corrupt you, your household or your affairs during your sojourn. Wisdom we impart to our household and share with our brethren is so that we prosper, thrive but by avoiding the corruptions of the worldly.

Regarding Bible interpretations: it would be a bit fishy if the interpretations are too diverse or are far out of context. Its worth keeping in mind that those who attack the Bible are mainly out to remove a limitation on what they can or cannot do and mainly the limitations on government is what they strive against. So to throw that out, would be to throw out a major restraint on the limitations of government so that those who proclaim themselves to be 'absolute gods' could act without hindrance. That brings to mind the concept of 'double binds': they introduce subtle smooth talk designed to introduce a conflict which itself is designed to leave a hole to introduce themselves as gods (they pretend to be non-religious when they are very religious they just don't like your religion because they aren't God in yours).
    Last edited by allodial; 01-17-16 at 04:37 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Does the scripture exists for a personal use .Why was it a death sentence to read the word of God What theology is Gods and why was it hidden from the illiterate yet only now its hidden from ones personal ignorance or ig noring how relative it is to the personal self.Administrative starts with the word Gods will get you killed as quick as Mans .rippin scripture is a craft created for administrative conquest Christ is no get outta jail card rather a coping mediation that any Man can draw upon when he knows he is getting nailed.The book celebrates suffering and ignorance and if Christ had never showed up we would have a BIBLICAL book as great as any forest.The tree of knowledge or what Christ said really u need a miracle to trash a claim .Throw the book at him or them.Insight is all the Bible imparts the books destiny was finished with Christ or the Churches doctrine finish any line u need to draw one first.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Does the scripture exists for a personal use .Why was it a death sentence to read the word of God What theology is Gods and why was it hidden from the illiterate yet only now its hidden from ones personal ignorance or ig noring how relative it is to the personal self.Administrative starts with the word Gods will get you killed as quick as Mans .rippin scripture is a craft created for administrative conquest Christ is no get outta jail card rather a coping mediation that any Man can draw upon when he knows he is getting nailed.The book celebrates suffering and ignorance and if Christ had never showed up we would have a BIBLICAL book as great as any forest.The tree of knowledge or what Christ said really u need a miracle to trash a claim .Throw the book at him or them.Insight is all the Bible imparts the books destiny was finished with Christ or the Churches doctrine finish any line u need to draw one first.
    The prohibition on reading the Bible came from whom and where did it apply? Most definitely, such prohibitions were neither universal nor planet-wide in prohibition. Imagine the Prohibitors having the goal of trying to put the Cat back in the bag but seeing a usefulness in maintaining the association with the Cat (because people like Cats) and so they keep the Cat chained to their desks and with time develop expertise by association "You must be an expert in cats, right?". One might do well to get to the heart of (1) the who and why as to the motivation to keep the Bible and such scriptures out of general circulation and (2) why so many minions were unleashed to make fog and cast shadows when it came into wider circulation. Imagine for a moment, aliens maintaining illegal occupation on a planet, aware of interplanetary, universal or cosmic goings-on and having a major need to keep the Inhabitants in the dark because if they knew the truth game over, the illegal occupants would have nowhere else (desirable) to go.
    Last edited by allodial; 01-17-16 at 09:39 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

It is probably a sound conclusion that when one is genuinely seeking truth and understanding from scripture, and instead becomes confused by someone's commentary or interpretation, it is usually due to the subtlety of false doctrine being imposed upon you by either one who is ignorant or one who knows but yet is feeding you lies intentionally.

Anyone with any sense can see the difference in style where some provide clear and sound commentary and others use lofty and mysterious explanations. Obviously, it is up to each man to ask, seek and knock on his own so as to have communion with his Creator who will NOT forsake an earnest prayer for wisdom, knowledge and understanding. That being said, good teachers, and those who truly wish to do their righteous part in God's daily work, are critical to helping others along the righteous path.

During and after the apostolic age, when Rome realized that NOT adopting "Christianity" as their "religion" was a path to its immediate destruction, the faith of Jesus The Christ of Nazareth was utilized as a tool by those who wished to keep their "power" and "authority". The adversary is very cunning in regards to deceiving the people and he knows precisely what to do and how to do it so as not to be openly exposed.

That is why Rome became an amalgam of paganism, Christianity and secular "Romanism". The religion adopted by Rome was NOT the True Faith of Jesus The Christ of Nazareth.

That is precisely why the "Church" kept the truth from the people as soon as it could - mostly through illiteracy. The heretical gnostics attempted to have their false doctrines adopted into the "Church", but those who were more subtle in their deception knew that the gnostic heresy could not be included in the canon or the people would know that both the Roman Church and the Gnostic Church were directly opposed to the teachings of Jesus The Christ. The first Council of Nicaea could have been titled, "Clash of the Heretics".

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    george,

If you ask me, just like David said, there is a battle with the ego going on.

Forgiveness is the way off the battlefield. Understanding the obstacles between you and forgiveness is the method. This is why it can be so important to comprehend trust law. Awareness is simply understanding who in the ego you are speaking with.

For many years I have attended reading A Course in Miracles. Almost across the board students of ACIM believe it is ego-bashing. Page 53 says:

I will never attack your ego, but I am trying to teach you how its thought system arose.
    By understanding the origins (surreptitious LSD dosing) of ACIM it is easier to pull the truth out of religious conditioning:

1) sigil is a trained partition of mind (driver, chef)
    2) egregore is when this partition is amended a personality (ghosts, Jesus)
    3) godform is when a group of people conjure an egregore in common (Sunday morning)

Bill dosing Helen for years with LSD in their morning tea produced a pure egregore named Jesus without any religious conditioning to filter it. Ken (John) joined early on to produce the commercial religion with help translating and producing a product for commercial consumption. It really took reading the research by Dr. Rick STRASSMAN about DMT for a full picture of how the ego is simply aroused by consciousness and therefore one becomes unaware of the Spirit by simply becoming aware of the world. One must consciously invite the Spirit and then trust enough to listen to get around the ego's sense of self-survival.

The Key I describe here therefore is that one should drop the idea of a battlefield altogether. For the most prominent example we might examine the Trading with the Enemy Act of 1917 and its application to revive the Federal Reserve Act in 1933.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-17-16 at 04:41 PM.

DMT is like killing yourself and returning from the dead. If the dose was large enough (.08 min.)
    Its an out of body experience that takes you to a different dimension where your mind or thoughts judge your own actions on earth and you decide if you can leave it all behind or if you continue to hold on to earths world.
    If you can't ascend from the consciousness of earth then you are placed in a holding pattern that is far from holding, more like traveling at the speed of light to no where. Pure chaos and your the only one there.This is what I feel purgatory is. Self determination.
    In this process there is no time as we know it.
    Seconds are hours and hours are seconds.
    Hell = you holding on.
    Heaven = you letting go.
    And it is not a hallucination.
    On your death bed is the biggest decision of your existence.
    But that decision is determined by the path you choice to go down on earth.
    Once you experience this, death is not a scary thing anymore.
    As long as you can let go.
    This is why people like David Rockefeller don't want to die.
    They can't and never will let go of earth which in return they will be prisoners in their own mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiqmEibSY0I

PS
    When we die most people think we leave here.
    What if we don't leave but just simply change dimensions and share the same earth?
    Eg. "Contact" staring Jodie Foster, A Hollywood DMT trip.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pfOFCUjmEU

DMT is like killing yourself and returning from the dead. If the dose was large enough (.08 min.)
    Its an out of body experience that takes you to a different dimension where your mind or thoughts judge your own actions on earth and you decide if you can leave it all behind or if you continue to hold on to earths world.
    If you can't ascend from the consciousness of earth then you are placed in a holding pattern that is far from holding, more like traveling at the speed of light to no where. Pure chaos and your the only one there.This is what I feel purgatory is. Self determination.
    In this process there is no time as we know it.
    Seconds are hours and hours are seconds.
    Hell = you holding on.
    Heaven = you letting go.
    And it is not a hallucination.
    But that decision is determined by the path you choice to go down on earth.
    Once you experience this, death is not a scary thing anymore.
    As long as you can let go.
    This is why people like David Rockefeller don't want to die.
    They can't and never will let go of earth which in return they will be prisoners in their own mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiqmEibSY0I

PS
    When we die most people think we leave here.
    What if we don't leave but just simply change dimensions and share the same earth?
    Eg. "Contact" staring Jodie Foster, A Hollywood DMT trip.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pfOFCUjmEU

That is likely a valid perspective about DMT. One factor is how the bumps on the pineal gland are lined with rods and cones like in the eye. So it is like an eye looking inwardly. It releases DMT when deprived of oxygen in normal function. This means that a large amount of the hallucinogen is released when the heart stops - death. So DMT is like a buffer to the shock of dying.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That is likely a valid perspective about DMT. One factor is how the bumps on the pineal gland are lined with rods and cones like in the eye. So it is like an eye looking inwardly. It releases DMT when deprived of oxygen in normal function. This means that a large amount of the hallucinogen is released when the heart stops - death. So DMT is like a buffer to the shock of dying.
    Among many scientist associates I've observed the notion that because once they can explain something or break something down into components, they resolve into triviality--as in taking apart a television makes the television non-existent. The truth remains, despite how it works or what parts its made of, someone designed it with meaning, purpose and intent. The body is designed to limit/focus experience.

...This is why people like David Rockefeller don't want to die. They can't and never will let go of earth which in return they will be prisoners in their own mind.
    Maybe something to do with:
    "He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity...." Revelations 13:10
    Believe it or not, a kind of 'technique for eternal life' is behind the 'rite of sodomy' in that the sodomization is purposed to create a 'spiritual tie' with the sodomized body so that the sodomizer can take hold of (i.e. project themselves onto or into) the body they sodomize upon death of the sodomizer or at least to greatly improve the chance to attach to the body--thusly they don't want Christians breaking the spiritual ties so they thwart the counselling of gays because that would thwart the "soul projection" plan. So you get why they push male-male homosexuality so much.

Related: The Rite of Sodomy

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    It is probably a sound conclusion that when one is genuinely seeking truth and understanding from scripture, and instead becomes confused by someone's commentary or interpretation, it is usually due to the subtlety of false doctrine being imposed upon you by either one who is ignorant or one who knows but yet is feeding you lies intentionally.

Anyone with any sense can see the difference in style where some provide clear and sound commentary and others use lofty and mysterious explanations. Obviously, it is up to each man to ask, seek and knock on his own so as to have communion with his Creator who will NOT forsake an earnest prayer for wisdom, knowledge and understanding. That being said, good teachers, and those who truly wish to do their righteous part in God's daily work, are critical to helping others along the righteous path.

During and after the apostolic age, when Rome realized that NOT adopting "Christianity" as their "religion" was a path to its immediate destruction, the faith of Jesus The Christ of Nazareth was utilized as a tool by those who wished to keep their "power" and "authority". The adversary is very cunning in regards to deceiving the people and he knows precisely what to do and how to do it so as not to be openly exposed.

That is why Rome became an amalgam of paganism, Christianity and secular "Romanism". The religion adopted by Rome was NOT the True Faith of Jesus The Christ of Nazareth.

That is precisely why the "Church" kept the truth from the people as soon as it could - mostly through illiteracy. The heretical gnostics attempted to have their false doctrines adopted into the "Church", but those who were more subtle in their deception knew that the gnostic heresy could not be included in the canon or the people would know that both the Roman Church and the Gnostic Church were directly opposed to the teachings of Jesus The Christ. The first Council of Nicaea could have been titled, "Clash of the Heretics".
    Not sure how relevant this is but it comes to mind as a reply to your post: without casting a negative light on the current FBI it has been strongly suggested that part of the FBI's COINTELPRO program under Hoover was a specific program designed to prevent the return or rise of a messiah. There are those who suggest that it was only for preventing the rise of a messiah among "Black nationalists" but then consider David Koresh, Waco and how that was handled. Who knows? At the same time, one might wonder about vaccines, autism, mercury, zakka vaccines (causing babies to be born with shrunken brain--its the vaccine not the virus) or intentionally causing of pineal gland dysfunction in children as a type of Herodian anti-messiah campaign. Of course, Jesus/Yesha/Joshua already came and isn't a missing person.

The point here isn't to cast a negative light on the FBI. Hoover is long gone. What is interesting is the idea that a Herodian anti-messiah or such similar line of thinking would show up in some form in the 20th century or today. But that the idea of 'preventing the rise of a messiah' would even be part of someone's line of thought makes ya wonder. If no such thing were possible or existed, why would anyone worry about it?

There is more to it than that. Things can be done during long before the deathbed to affect what happens after physical death. Although I'm not endorsing the books, if you can handle it: Val Valerian Matrix Series (of books).
    Last edited by allodial; 01-18-16 at 12:39 AM.